View Single Post
      05-10-2016, 07:34 PM   #351
RDG80M3X
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '23 G80X

Something I recently noticed... it seems as if the front ambient lighting on the dashboard is dimmer compared to the rest of the car. Looking at the pictures, you can tell that the ambient light on the dashboard is clearly dimmer than the driver side. Also look at the front passenger ambient lighting compared to the dashboard. The dashboard is clearly dimmer correct? Am I going crazy or can you guys see this too? Normally this wouldn't be a big issue but my OCD is kicking in. Could it be a faulty connection? I'm considering whether or not I should take the vehicle in now to have this addressed, or if I should just wait until its first service to bring it up with the SA. What do you guys think?

EDIT: looking at the pictures I posted, its hard to tell a difference (the first two pictures have the most accurate representation IMO) but in person it is a noticeable difference. I peeked over at a couple of X5's in the dark, and sure enough their dashboard ambient light was much brighter.... Can you guys see this too or is it just me? lol

Last edited by RDG80M3X; 05-10-2016 at 07:56 PM..
Appreciate 0