Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuSh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
Anyone use this product on their X5M x6m?
I tried to get started with them, they have a Facebook page. However, when I asked questions about tune - they weren't able to provide details and ignored me and preferred to answer questions for n54/55 guys. My understanding is that they have good base of tuners using bm3 platform and providing tunes for straight six, but they have limited knowledge about S63/tu or even n63/tu that I was after. All they could do is to act as a middle man between a tuner and me. They just provide a software option to tune my car remotely - basically that's all bm3 is. You choose tuners and maps from their database. The thing is that now with OBD remote tuning option available widely - I can get connected directly to any tuner I want and buy tunes directly from them instead of paying extra for bm3 license. Their software and support is also hit and miss. Just read their FB page and you'll see many users asked questions and never got answers. There's also issues with servers been down periodically and users that paid money and wanted to download a tune were stuck waiting for servers. It seemed a good idea like 6 month ago - when OBD tunes weren't available for remote tuning, but now....... I don't know man
What are other options out there, want burble tune and power with a slight chance I Can still use my warranty during a catastrophic failure ( I know a guy who had one in his F85, jb4 total engine replacement... was it the jb4 likely not but it was warrantied
Was the jb4 v8 are not for jB4 at all u need to fully tune that bitch not trick the computer bm3 is good for inline 6 u need to go to a tuner for a v8 Beamer
Appreciate 0