View Single Post
      02-27-2019, 07:49 PM   #81
desertfox73
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 F83 / 2018 F85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehloo View Post
Interesting comments without any actual experience. I am running bm3 on both my m4 and x5m. So bm3 is not just for inline 6. In addition bm3 is a tuning platform. It is a interface which you can load ots tunes provided or bought by pro tuning freaks or purchase custom tunes from other tuners

I’m running OTS tunes from BM3. More than enough on both rides. These are full tunes and cannot be compared to a race chip, dinan or any other piggy back. Night and day difference. I have ran both.

Don’t let uneducated comments confuse you about the product. I have been more than happy with the bm3. Before I would have to pull my ecu, ship my ecu and my car would be down for several days. If any issues I would be screwed

I can switch between tunes, including stock map within less than 1 min. I am not tech savvy and used to have my local shop upload the tunes until they showed me and it’s really that easy
I'm running BM3 on those same 2 cars - 2018 F83, and 2018 F85. Both tunes have vastly improved the drive...not just the amount of power, but the delivery and smoothness of that power. Couldn't be happier with all of the options for tweaking the tunes as well.

Happy driving my friend.
Appreciate 0