11-16-2017, 11:48 AM   #10
Montesquieu1748
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: ‘18 X5 M Azurite Black AB FML

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeM3 View Post
I have the BMW all-weather mats (which work well), but the WeatherTech mats seem to have better coverage, like you said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violator View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montesquieu1748 View Post
Has anyone bought all weather floor mats for their F85/F86?

Thank you.

I am currently looking at BMW All Weather Floor Mats, and WeatherTech. Pictures below.

Trying to determine which are better. BMW’s design looks simpler with less coverage. WeatherTech looks more well designed, but it appears to cover up a portion of the Aluminum door sill which could cause scratches.
I have had the BMW All Weather Floor Mats including the cargo mat in both my X6 and X5, while here in Germany. They fit perfectly in the floorboard and protect your carpets very well. I highly recommend them.
I have not seen the WeatherTech in person so I cant speak to those.
Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can-am View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montesquieu1748 View Post
Thanks again. The one for the trunk appears to cover the rail tie-down system, and the storage compartment on the right rear of the cargo area. Do you get good use of the protective trunk floor mat?

Picture below is what you have Can-am?
Yes this is the one I have.

I still can use the rail system while the carpet is installed.
But not the side storage compartiments , si I've decided do cut the carpet.
It doesn't look very clean , but it's ok for the trunk , and I keep the practicality of the side storage.
Good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast1 View Post
I have the BMW Liners like the Weathertech since the dealer included them. I am in a snowy/wet area so I prefer them but they are thin and think the BMW all weather mats look better and they are thicker. The BMW or weathertech logo on the liners is just a sticker which peeled off on my weathertech liner on my 3 series, where as the all weather mats the BMW logo is aluminum in the mats.

Sounds like most people find the BMW branded all weather floor mats a good value and aesthetically pleasing. Thank you all.
Appreciate 0