View Single Post
      11-18-2018, 01:55 PM   #14
Dilmorecg
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 50i

Just purchased these from Costco today. If you are looking to do this they have a special right now on top of the $70 rebate from Michelin. $0.01 install per tire. So $130 off total. Mine were $1,269 out the door including tax.

I did have a few issues:
1) They would not install non-run flats on a run flat vehicle. I talked the guy into doing it anyways.
2) Their system would not allow a V speed rating to go on our cars. I guess W is factory on the rear and their computer would not allow them to install them.
To get around these issues they told me I could bring my wheels/tires in off the car and they would install. All the warranty and maintenance/flat repair is still fine...they just aren't allowed to install the tires apparently.

Had to get an install date about a week out but I plan on just pulling the wheels off the car to bring them in. They did not need to order them since they had the exact spec tires "in stock". Looks like someone ordered them presumable for our car and didn't end up putting them on...probably because of the above issues.

So whoever ordered these for the Gig Harbor, WA Costco...Thanks!