Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 x5 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickrick2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klienfeld303 View Post
Good day all. I am a newbie to BMWs and I just picked up a used 2018 x5M with 19k miles. I love this truck but I wanted to update a few things and I thought I'd ask the forum before proceeding.

Suspension - if I pick up the KW v3 coil overs I know I'll be losing the Suspension setting feature BUT does it trigger a check engine light or amber warning light on the dash once eliminated? I'm trying to be as discreet as possible and can't have the wife noticing.

Also - has anyone ever upgrade the rear calipers to brembo 4 piston? If so, did they lose the auto hold feature or the parking button function? I'm surprised BMW didn't include big brakes in the rear for this vehicle so it's something I wanted to change ASAP.

Anywho - good to meet everyone and I want to thank everyone here for posting all of the information in these forums. It has been very helpful for me.

Did you ever pull the trigger on the car?
Yeah I got her. She's nice. It's my first bmw coming from mostly Nissan and Infiniti. I get why bmw owners are so snobby. These ride are very very nice. 😂 I was just replying in some one else's post about suspension and warranty voids. I'll probably swap out to brembos in front as my first upgrade then KWv3s. I already ordered a rear carbon diffuser because my ass has to look nice. Thanks for reading and replying!
Attached Images