jstnstr
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 M340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
Did you decide, OP?

I noticed in my inbox that Jomashop is having a sale.

Omega Planet Ocean - $2500

You may want to check to see if they have similarly nice prices on Tag or Breitlings that interest you.

All the best.
I definitely got excited when I saw that one, but I noticed it was only 36mm and a 'unisex' watch which I thought would be way too small for me. Otherwise I would of been all over an Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by BXdriver View Post
I haven't really noticed this thread before now, sorry.
Nice watch!
I might be a bit biased - but then again, maybe not, because I do own a lot of watches from warious brands
(including "typical" brands like Rolex and Omega) - but very often (like 7 out of 10 days) I do wear one of my Breitlings.
I saw you firstly considered a TAG with two time zones - almost a combination of YOUR latest purchase - and my latest.
I choose the new Breitling GMT II with light/cream dial a few Months ago - very similar to your new Breitling. Very comfortable.

There are a LOT of watch brands out there, many more interesting than Breitling totally (at least for me personally)
- but it's hard to beat Breitling for quality, interesting history/background and pure craftsmanship - at an excellent price point.

Great,

I just say - enjoy your new timepiece and drive safely!!

Take care, all best
Bent
Beautiful watch, I saw one very similar in the Breitling Boutique today picking up an extra strap and wished I had noticed it earlier!
Appreciate 0