07-14-2016, 05:41 AM   #22
taxjoc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 50i & 2015 Z4 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzang View Post
Is this what you downloaded taxjoc?
No, that is not the one. Attached is a screen shot of the application in the iPhone app store of what I downloaded on my iPhone. However, it looks like the application in your post regarding the location triggers might be the better application or at least it might be able to do more than the one I downloaded. Last night on my way home I opened the split screen (which I usually do not do) and the "recipes" were listed. It popped up a couple of notifications on news stories in which I might be interested that I selected from National Pubic Radio (NPR) [I should have taken a picture of this so everyone can see it - I'll try to do that tonight on my way home].

To be honest, I don't think I am doing this right because I don't know what to do with the notifications. What I was hoping to do was to be able to play those stories by triggering them from my iDrive controller rather than retrieving them using my iPhone. I would be interested to hear how others are using this. Perhaps there are other useful features that many of us could use and enjoy.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0