Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
This is hard for me, because I am and always will be a 90's and early 00's F1 snob. To me, drivers like Leclerc and Hamilton just don't hold a candle for me when compared to Vettel, Schumacher, Kimi, Alonso, Button, Coulthard, etc. The problem, is that I know I am being biased but am unable to help it.

That said, he has scored points on many occasions and getting attention for it to say the least. Don't get me wrong, I think the kid knows how to drive. I'm just not sure how much of his results he got because he's getting really that good, or that the Sauber was just way better than in previous years. He's very good, but don't expect him to wipe the floor with Vettel after joining Ferrari. Only when he's paired with another top-tier driver we'll know how good he really is.

Of course, what do I know - I thought that Hamilton was going to be a flash in the pan too.
This is the first time I'm questioning your judgement!!

Vettel? OMG. The Red Mist with illegal cars? Kimi...fastest lap to win ratio shows that he's a bit of a bum. Coulthard? I know him...he admits that he doesn't have the spark a Hamilton or Senna has!

The Red Mist is in trouble. If I'm wrong on this I'll eat crow with humble pie for dessert but I expect him to have multiple meltdowns.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent15127.00
Poiseuille5362.00