View Single Post
      01-14-2019, 10:41 AM   #2
Marky Mark
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 xDrive35i

try going from the iDrive into online services, then scroll down to "delete data" or "delete local data" (I don't quite remember which one it said, but both are there, just delete both.

then click update data for everything that you see

*Also, be sure that you have "dynamic guidance" selected

go to Navigation, then click options on the iDrive (button next to the Idrive wheel that has a gear shape on it.

also, in the maps menu, go to the traffic icon on the screen and check the options for traffic

If none off that works, from your iDrive menu, click on "customer relations" and then your car will call BMW and they could walk you through it. You might even get a free month of service for your troubles of not having it for a while even though you paid for it.

Hope this helps
MPPK+MPE, Premium Package, xLine, Driver Assistance Plus, Driver Assistance Package, Lighting Package, Luxury Seating Package, Cold Weather Package, Night Vision w/Pedestrian Detection, ACC Stop& Go + Active Driving Assistant, harmon/kardon Surround Sound System, Space-Saver Spare, 4-Zone Automatic Climate Control, Poplar Wood Trim, towing package
Appreciate 0