02-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #123
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
Do you mean like this watch? While over all I don't disagree, all watch makers turn out some ghastly designs and I'd say this Omega was a bit overdone in my opinion. Ultimately it is a matter of personal taste. I love some of the Omega watches and will likely add one to my collection some day soon.

It's no different with our M3's. I drive a space grey M3, understated in my view. Some people like melbourne red or phoenix yellow. Those colors are bit loud for my tastes... Doesn't mean they are not great cars, just not my choice of colors.
What's wrong with that watch? Isn't it still a Speedy? Sure, the diamonds make it pricier, but it's still a fine watch.

FWIW, most diamond studded watches look a hell of a lot better "in the flesh" than they do in pics, even super well done professional gem photographer pics. I know I have yet to see one that doesn't look good in person, be it on my wrist or someone else's.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0