View Single Post
      02-27-2014, 10:44 AM   #128
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

Thanks for the advice Tony. Actually I did look at the dive watches you had posted for us. There are many that look good and your right that All watches will do the same thing which is keep some sort of time. I'm the cheap kind of guy who will buy those 12 dollar watches and punish them because I don't need something expensive for work. Then when they stop working I get another. Well a couple years ago I bought a decent one for just over 100.00. Best thing I've done for myself and it gets punished and keeps going and still looks new. I find that too many people get caught up in that brand name game or look what I got syndrome or put down others for their purchase. I for one appreciate your spending time to educate us on watches. I learned much from these posts. The watch my father gave me was his that the Navy presented him when he graduated diving school. He is the 2nd Black Saturated Diver. Remember the movie Men Of Honor? Well if the movie wasn't about Carl Brashear, it would have been about my dad. So I sport his dive watch when not working. Anyway, acreage property first and watch 2nd. But I will revisit those cheaper dive watches you posted.

Regards. Boots
Appreciate 0