View Single Post
      11-05-2014, 02:59 AM   #130
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
So, boots, seeing as Christmas is long gone and once again approaching, what did you decide to go with, Omega or Breitling?

I don't think you'll have got a bad watch either way, and as I said before, what you are collecting/buying for would give me a reason to suggest one specific watch over another. At the brand level, there's just not much point in comparing as both make several models and each has its strengths and weaknesses against the competing alternatives.

All the best.
It's funny I started this thread a year ago and just yesterday I finally ordered my
Watch. After a long year waiting and diff purchases and learning about watches and what makes them tick I decided to buy the omega planet ocean seamaster 600 in 45.5. I will have it in a few days. I credit this forum and especially tony for his knowledge of this craft so thanks tony. But special thanks goes out to my bro in Cali who is ordering my watch from his jewelry /watch store. I didn't buy it from the omega store as they azz rape you on the price. I will post up a pic when it arrives. I am very happy w this purchase.
Appreciate 0