BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-17-2024, 04:46 PM   #199
G30M
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW M550i; Kia EV6 GT

I think you guys are giving Toto too much credit. He would have had to buy an employee, convince them to flirt with CH, collect a bunch of social media over "a considerable period of time", get the 2 RB sides to war with each other, all while running and developing Mercedes

if Toto truly did all that, hats off to him
Appreciate 1
minn1914078.00
      02-17-2024, 08:31 PM   #200
TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by g21 View Post
I think you guys are giving Toto too much credit. He would have had to buy an employee, convince them to flirt with CH, collect a bunch of social media over "a considerable period of time", get the 2 RB sides to war with each other, all while running and developing Mercedes

if Toto truly did all that, hats off to him
LMAO.
Appreciate 3
      02-18-2024, 08:23 AM   #201
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C - BMW X1

Summary of the situation so far:
  • a Red Bull Racing employee filed a complaint against Christian Horner;
  • Horner disputes all allegations;
  • no-one has a clue about what has exactly happened, except for the RBR employee, Horner, Red Bull management and the appointed external investigator;
  • all the rest is, for the time being, speculation.
M5Rick61798.00
DrFerry6734.50
      02-18-2024, 09:31 AM   #202
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Wouldn't be surprised if it's just another jilted employee lying about the sexual allegations. Also wouldn't be surprised if she's telling the truth and Horner is just another dude with a lot of power who abused his role.

If he's guilty, gotta go obviously. If innocent, I hope the employee who brought the claims is gone after until she is bankrupt and destitute.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2024, 09:58 AM   #203
///MPhatic
The Seeker
Rep
Drives: OG M2 • Exige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Summary of the situation so far:
  • a Red Bull Racing employee filed a complaint against Christian Horner;
  • Horner disputes all allegations;
  • no-one has a clue about what has exactly happened, except for the RBR employee, Horner, Red Bull management and the appointed external investigator;
  • all the rest is, for the time being, speculation.
Perfect.

I need one of these when the dust has settled .
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2024, 11:29 AM   #204
MontyB1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

Pressured being applied by the sport with new F1 press release in the link below - this equals sort your '5hit out Redbull' its now affecting the sport.

This doesn't seem like Horner to me but then again do we as fans really know him, is he being forced out or are these allegations real only they know. If the paper has really seen sexual messages then his days are numbered. If it's all a bit of nothing then it all blows over, why the lawyers seem to have gone on holiday in the middle of all this allegedly is also more than odd.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/26058...fied-soon.html

Either way RB need to bottom this out ASAP and get the facts on the table internally so that they can resolve what's going on in an efficient and legally compliant manner.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2024, 06:41 AM   #205
MontyB1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

The FIA also add to the pressure on to Redbull to get things resolved ASAP for the fairness of all parties.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/26063...to-horner.html
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2024, 12:39 PM   #206
G30M
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB1 View Post
Pressured being applied by the sport with new F1 press release in the link below - this equals sort your '5hit out Redbull' its now affecting the sport.

This doesn't seem like Horner to me but then again do we as fans really know him, is he being forced out or are these allegations real only they know. If the paper has really seen sexual messages then his days are numbered. If it's all a bit of nothing then it all blows over, why the lawyers seem to have gone on holiday in the middle of all this allegedly is also more than odd.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/26058...fied-soon.html

Either way RB need to bottom this out ASAP and get the facts on the table internally so that they can resolve what's going on in an efficient and legally compliant manner.
RB is not one person but controlled by 2 factions

Horner is not just F1, he is CEO of the RB business elsewhere

So there is a bit of internal mafia to sort out

Nonetheless it's a bit entertainment for the rest of the world while waiting for F1 to resume
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 11:00 AM   #207
FC4
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Yes

Geri has unfollowed both Victoria and David Beckham on IG. Shits getting pretty serious.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 12:35 PM   #208
G30M
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC4 View Post
Geri has unfollowed both Victoria and David Beckham on IG. Shits getting pretty serious.

I wouldn't call instagram and facebook "real" but the there are a lot of rumours that nobody is confirming or denying because nobody is talking to anybody. silence.

i guess i'll watch the testing sessions instead
Appreciate 1
      02-20-2024, 01:22 PM   #209
M3WC
Brigadier General
Rep

Either this didn't happen the way De Telegraaf is reporting it and Horner is indeed going to sue the Dutch newspaper. This newspaper is source for every other article on this matter.

Or the two sides are trying to find a number to settle on. Two sides being the woman and RB(Horner).

Rumor is...it is his assistant. She has recently deleted all her social media accounts.

The odd thing about the situation. In the corporate world, when a complaint like this is made people are usually suspended until investigation is finished. They don't continue to work, let alone be a public face for the corporation.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 01:30 PM   #210
G30M
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3WC View Post
Either this didn't happen the way De Telegraaf is reporting it and Horner is indeed going to sue the Dutch newspaper. This newspaper is source for every other article on this matter.

Or the two sides are trying to find a number to settle on. Two sides being the woman and RB(Horner).

Rumor is...it is his assistant. She has recently deleted all her social media accounts.

The odd thing about the situation. In the corporate world, when a complaint like this is made people are usually suspended until investigation is finished. They don't continue to work, let alone be a public face for the corporation.
thanks, love juicy rumours, now i have a person to search up ...
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 02:39 PM   #211
toxik
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i xDrive 6MT

Quote:

i follow horner on IG and he hasnt posted anything since the whole scandal happened, I wonder if it's by personal choice or he was told to. either way, there was an effect on how public his face is during the investigation.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 02:50 PM   #212
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:

Rumor is...it is his assistant.
I'm just gonna ask because everyone wants to know...
Is she hot?
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 5
toxik2519.50
M5Rick61798.00
Roman807.00
      02-20-2024, 02:57 PM   #213
M3WC
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik View Post
i follow horner on IG and he hasnt posted anything since the whole scandal happened, I wonder if it's by personal choice or he was told to. either way, there was an effect on how public his face is during the investigation.
No socials is likely a personal decision, as he doesn't want to look like he doesn't care about the situation. Also respect for his family.

But he was at the Silverstone shakedown, was front and center for RB20 debut event. Now he will be at 3-day testing.

So it is quite interesting, with the allegations made by one news outlet...RB investors continue to let Horner be the face of the corporation(CEO). In normal corporate world, both parties would be placed on leave pending investigation. To me this seems like RB thinks Horner has either done nothing wrong or will get through this situation via a settlement. Leaving CH as CEO of RBF1.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 03:21 PM   #214
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
Is she hot?
Can't be otherwise my friend...And if she knows it , it means she's a B1tch !

Horner trapped by a Red Bull B1tch . What a F1 soap !

On a serious note : I'm pretty sure the B1tch had a plan and a mission ......
Horner is the victim and not the B1tch .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick61798.00
      02-20-2024, 03:28 PM   #215
MontyB1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

F1 cars are just big sponsor vehicles these days and they are paying the bills. Redbull seem to want Horner out and won’t like the noise, other sponsors will be similar.

The bury your head in the sand approach and hope isn’t going to win in a global sport, the news won’t be about the car, Horner and the allegations will be. That’s why Liberty and the FIA want it sorting as it will detract from the sport like it or not.

They need to sort this out either way, maybe they are doing that paying people off, who knows either way they need to sport it in a professional and compliant manner. They are making a mess of it all at the moment.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 03:58 PM   #216
M3WC
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
Is she hot?
Meh. Again this is pure speculation on various forums. But she closed her twitter and insta last week. Yesterday her LinkedIn was deleted, were she was listed as Executive Assistant at RBF1. Not going to post info about her, as she could be some random that has nothing to do with this.

Last edited by M3WC; 02-20-2024 at 04:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 05:57 PM   #217
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C - BMW X1

I deleted a post where a forum member disclosed the alleged identity + added a picture of the female employee who accuses Christian Horner.

The investigation is ongoing. Let's respect her privacy.
      02-20-2024, 06:00 PM   #218
DrFerry
Field Marshal
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.25]
2015 BMW X5  [4.50]
To work in the F1, testosterone fueled, circus arena, I would think females would need to have thick skin. I imagine all of the bathroom humor could get to some. But then again perhaps it's more serious - or perhaps not. Innocent until proven guilty. In legal terms it's called "due process" in America.
'08 E92 M3 DCT Melbourne Red/Bamboo Beige Leather/EDC/SSP Spec-R DCT clutch discs/SSP Pro-Gold DCT Fluid/Quaife LSD/3:45 Final Drive by Diffs Online/BE Bearings & ARP Bolts/Vibra Technics Engine Mounts/M3 World HFC X-Pipe/LUX H8 180/BPM Sport DCT Tune/PFC Z-Rated Pads/ECS Brass Brake Caliper Bushings/Alex Shop Solid Sub-frame Bushings/Motul 600/Tint
Appreciate 3
chris7197393.50
M5Rick61798.00
      02-20-2024, 07:37 PM   #219
chris719
Major General
Rep
Drives: '08 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFerry View Post
To work in the F1, testosterone fueled, circus arena, I would think females would need to have thick skin. I imagine all of the bathroom humor could get to some. But then again perhaps it's more serious - or perhaps not. Innocent until proven guilty. In legal terms it's called "due process" in America.
It's a civil issue not criminal at this point. Due process doesn't matter.

You have to think it's serious for this to not have been swept under the rug by RB management. Someone as good at his job as he is in such a $$ and male dominated industry does not get to this point without there being something that RB feels exposes them to some type of liability.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 07:45 PM   #220
DrFerry
Field Marshal
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.25]
2015 BMW X5  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris719 View Post
It's a civil issue not criminal at this point. Due process doesn't matter. You have to think it's serious for this to not have been swept under the rug by RB management. Someone as good at his job as he is in such a $$ and male dominated industry does not get to this point without there being something that RB feels exposes them to some type of liability.
If it's not a criminal issue and merely civil then money (damages) must be involved. Due process still matters in America in Civil cases because of the 14th Amendment. Perhaps not in the United Kingdom. Here's an overview of Due Process in Civil Proceedings from section 1 of the 14th Amendment.
https://constitution.congress.gov/br...ALDE_00013750/
https://law.justia.com/constitution/...ess-civil.html
Attached Images

'08 E92 M3 DCT Melbourne Red/Bamboo Beige Leather/EDC/SSP Spec-R DCT clutch discs/SSP Pro-Gold DCT Fluid/Quaife LSD/3:45 Final Drive by Diffs Online/BE Bearings & ARP Bolts/Vibra Technics Engine Mounts/M3 World HFC X-Pipe/LUX H8 180/BPM Sport DCT Tune/PFC Z-Rated Pads/ECS Brass Brake Caliper Bushings/Alex Shop Solid Sub-frame Bushings/Motul 600/Tint
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61798.00