BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

07-29-2016, 01:34 AM   #36191
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yo shoei I'm entering you to that show on E called botched to fix your chinky eyes, cool?

(Sorry binge watching it for the first time- and just wanted to say that)
How many times !!! How many times !!!!

Regardless, at least I'm not gonna be a pansy about weather in AUGUST...

Leave Bowser with me... He can't sit in the car cross country... He needs a male figure in his life, not a mommy anyways...
Listen penis breath, I'd rather be safe than sorry and ask- I've only been out there really during harsh weather seasons. If it were the Yaris, I wouldn't care - but the i8 is a littttttlllleeee more expensive you affluent fuck.

I asked bowser if it was ok he stay with you, and he said he'd rather eat dry food. He also said he's scared you'd look at him like he's a cheeseburger and try to eat him- so he's good with mommy.

All said lovingly, of course
You're part Asian like I am, so therefore that yellow gene could kick in at any time and your desire for steamed Bowser could trigger...

You'd be better off in the Yaris at this point... Who takes a plug in Hybrid cross country??!!! There's too much crying for your high maintenance ass to survive a cross country trek... You may see this thing called rain and hyperventilate or have anxiety... Maybe even wind !! El gasp...
Eating dog isnt popular in Filipino culture. If it were a duck, or pig- maybe. But not dogs. Unlike you're half chinky self. Telling your family you're going to the buffet aka the dog pound.

You spoiled affluent SoCal rich kid-
You cry flash floods when it "rains" here.

I grew up in Seattle- rain doesn't scare me.

I forget you're not in the cool kids club over at the i8 section. I got rid of the Yaris- hence my search for a daily since the i8 can be annoying in the sense of unwanted attention on a daily basis.

And don't talk shit on wind bruh...you ever been through a tornado???? Those things are scary AF. Hell yeah they scare the shit out of me
Time for you to go pound some "Filipino Chocolate..." *shudders

No wonder you're so emo - Seattle... Enough said...

On the real though, not sure i8 is ideal for cross country and Bowser's already miserable in the backseat... Do you want your service dog to endure this for that many miles?
Appreciate 1
      07-29-2016, 02:27 AM   #36192
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yo shoei I'm entering you to that show on E called botched to fix your chinky eyes, cool?

Leave Bowser with me... He can't sit in the car cross country... He needs a male figure in his life, not a mommy anyways...
Listen penis breath, I'd rather be safe than sorry and ask- I've only been out there really during harsh weather seasons. If it were the Yaris, I wouldn't care - but the i8 is a littttttlllleeee more expensive you affluent fuck.

I asked bowser if it was ok he stay with you, and he said he'd rather eat dry food. He also said he's scared you'd look at him like he's a cheeseburger and try to eat him- so he's good with mommy.

You're part Asian like I am, so therefore that yellow gene could kick in at any time and your desire for steamed Bowser could trigger...

You'd be better off in the Yaris at this point... Who takes a plug in Hybrid cross country??!!! There's too much crying for your high maintenance ass to survive a cross country trek... You may see this thing called rain and hyperventilate or have anxiety... Maybe even wind !! El gasp...
Eating dog isnt popular in Filipino culture. If it were a duck, or pig- maybe. But not dogs. Unlike you're half chinky self. Telling your family you're going to the buffet aka the dog pound.

I forget you're not in the cool kids club over at the i8 section. I got rid of the Yaris- hence my search for a daily since the i8 can be annoying in the sense of unwanted attention on a daily basis.

And don't talk shit on wind bruh...you ever been through a tornado???? Those things are scary AF. Hell yeah they scare the shit out of me

On the real though, not sure i8 is ideal for cross country and Bowser's already miserable in the backseat... Do you want your service dog to endure this for that many miles?
Hahahahaha hahahaha hey man, I for one hate Nirvana )except love Dave grohl) and don't be hating my emerald city is gorgeous compared to your cog wash piece of shit smog town known as LA.

Bowsers a good road dog. But yeah, I honestly don't think he could handle the trip back in car. I'd probably just have it trailered back because it'd probably come out the same the cost of moving the car back and forth to CA, as it would to paying for taxis everywhere out there (I refuse to ride subways. Fear of underground transportation- I have issues, I know)
      07-29-2016, 02:56 AM   #36193
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hahahahaha hahahaha hey man, I for one hate Nirvana )except love Dave grohl) and don't be hating my emerald city is gorgeous compared to your cog wash piece of shit smog town known as LA.

Bowsers a good road dog. But yeah, I honestly don't think he could handle the trip back in car. I'd probably just have it trailered back because it'd probably come out the same the cost of moving the car back and forth to CA, as it would to paying for taxis everywhere out there (I refuse to ride subways. Fear of underground transportation- I have issues, I know)
Jesus crisco... Yeah, you've got some serious issues... You remind of Jack Nicholson in that movie - As Good As It Gets... Socially inept, germaphobe, with a ton of phobias...

At this point, just rent a car in White Plains... Trailer back and forth is going to cost you at least a grand and most likely more than that because the last thing you want to do is ship the i8 back and forth in an open trailer... You can work out some good monthly deals for rentals... Find something like $30 a day and you'll come under what it would cost to ship the bloody car back and forth... You do know there ain't shiet to do on White Plains, yes? Why anyone would go there for two months is beyond me... Fly there, rent a car and call it a day...

Then, pop a Xanax and hop on the train... Work that phobia out of your system... Your estrogen levels are peaking at an all time high currently...
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2016, 03:14 AM   #36194
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Jesus crisco... Yeah, you've got some serious issues... You remind of Jack Nicholson in that movie - As Good As It Gets... Socially inept, germaphobe, with a ton of phobias...

At this point, just rent a car in White Plains... Trailer back and forth is going to cost you at least a grand and most likely more than that because the last thing you want to do is ship the i8 back and forth in an open trailer... You can work out some good monthly deals for rentals... Find something like $30 a day and you'll come under what it would cost to ship the bloody car back and forth... You do know there ain't shiet to do on White Plains, yes? Why anyone would go there for two months is beyond me... Fly there, rent a car and call it a day...

Then, pop a Xanax and hop on the train... Work that phobia out of your system... Your estrogen levels are peaking at an all time high currently...
Time of the month, it's almost done though.

Yeah I chose to work in white plains for preproduction. I'll be in Manhattan for half of the time, but only the preproduction will be done in white plains because that's where we have available rehearsal studios to work out the tracks before going into the real deal, DURRRR.

And nah man, I hate rentals. It's like wearing bowling shoes. To think I'm sitting on someone's blown wad who previously rented the car...or someone's farts - holy shit I am JN from as good as it gets
      07-29-2016, 03:15 AM   #36195
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
@shoei btw people who don't know us probably think we're like super racist against Asians and hate each other
      07-29-2016, 03:50 AM   #36196
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_
I can only assume you're thinking of the Eminem song. I thought I had forgotten this long ago. Your references never disappoint, JT.
I don't think he meant Eminem, lol...
The Fack I wasn't. I totally was. Also, maybe was referring to Richard Gere, which is the reference in the song, more or less. RJ is a Michigander too... He knows what's up.
      07-29-2016, 04:16 AM   #36197
Lucky John
Out to Lunch
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1965 Land Rover Series 2A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
@shoei btw people who don't know us probably think we're like super racist against Asians and hate each other
We do.
Appreciate 2
shoei7779.00
      07-29-2016, 06:13 AM   #36198
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

....and here I thought YOU were the sissy boy.....

Mr.SugarSkulls would DIE the minute he set foot on the farm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2016, 06:32 AM   #36199
Mike.
Mike: Everyone's Pal
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
morning ya'll
      07-29-2016, 06:42 AM   #36200
The Choosey begger
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
morning ya'll
Good morning Mike.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2016, 06:44 AM   #36201
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post

i8 is ideal for cross country. I've done a couple of 2000 mile round trips in mine with no problems. Well, except for all of the questioners during fuel stops.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
      07-29-2016, 06:45 AM   #36202
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Oh...good morning, ladies.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
      07-29-2016, 07:12 AM   #36203
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Wait, so you don't hate chunky bastards? Well who the hell is going to hate them with me not, they can barely see two feet ahead of themselves!

Oh and weather won't be an issue, North East states have some of the best driving roads in the country, not a single pot hole problem to worry about...., guhhhhhh
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2016, 07:13 AM   #36204
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Oh...good morning, ladies.
Good morning beautiful. Tgif! How's the day looking?
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2016, 07:21 AM   #36205
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Good morning beautiful. Tgif! How's the day looking?
Yes! This has been a long week. The day is looking good. Just calls and a couple of meetings. I'm watching Free Practice 2 for the German Grand Prix then off to a meeting.

What's up today?
Appreciate 2
      07-29-2016, 07:54 AM   #36206
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Yes! This has been a long week. The day is looking good. Just calls and a couple of meetings. I'm watching Free Practice 2 for the German Grand Prix then off to a meeting.

What's up today?
Sounds like a solid way to end the week. Doing anything good over the weekend?

Last day in Myrtle, about to catch some breakfast with the family, run to the mall and grab a couple button ups for some weddings coming up, then hit the road and head home to play some tennis with chick from softball team.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2016, 08:00 AM   #36207
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Solid plan. I miss going to Myrtle. When I lived in Cary I went there all the time to work with one of my reps.

I will see the Bourne movie this weekend, hang out with my bro and watch F1. Still getting over the last of the bronchitis. Being sick sucks. I was supposed to die but I didn't throw out my meds fast enough. shoei is still really pissed about the whole episode.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2016, 08:03 AM   #36208
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

We all are
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2016, 08:04 AM   #36209
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
We all are
Count yourself lucky. I was going to haunt your ass throughout eternity.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2016, 08:05 AM   #36210
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Terrifying
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2016, 08:14 AM   #36211
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Solid plan. I miss going to Myrtle. When I lived in Cary I went there all the time to work with one of my reps.

I will see the Bourne movie this weekend, hang out with my bro and watch F1. Still getting over the last of the bronchitis. Being sick sucks. I was supposed to die but I didn't throw out my meds fast enough. shoei is still really pissed about the whole episode.
It's been real, no diseases or anything so would consider it a success.

F1 makes the weekend complete. Damn, that would have been one more persons belongings that I would have been able to split with him. Just need to remain patient I suppose.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34192.50
shoei7779.00
      07-29-2016, 08:19 AM   #36212
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

g'morning!
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34192.50