BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BMW X5 (F15) and BMW X6 (F16) Forum > Owners Classifieds (non-commercial)

10-20-2020, 06:58 PM   #1
TapOut
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ESS E92 | LSB E46 | DG G80 X

Arrow ..:: X5M 611M Summer Wheels & Low Mile Pirelli P Zero's ::..

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I found the 21" 612M wheels I was looking for, so it's time to sell the 20" Summer 611M wheels I currently have on the car. Tires are only a few month old P-Zeros, 285 front 325 rears. Rims are in excellent condition with zero curbing. Thinking about selling them for $3k, which I think is fair since the tires alone cost around $2k. I'm located in the Bay Area, CA. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

I may be open to shipping if I don't find anything local.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-20-2020, 09:30 PM   #2
RED_Y_
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 3.5d

Are you selling as full set or willing to sell wheels separately? I want to run all season set up with 275/40-20 fronts and 315/35-20 rears,so not interested in the tires.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2020, 12:36 AM   #3
TapOut
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_Y_ View Post
Are you selling as full set or willing to sell wheels separately? I want to run all season set up with 275/40-20 fronts and 315/35-20 rears,so not interested in the tires.
Yeah I would be willing to split them up. Just make sure that it's okay to run 315's on these wheels. I know there is a winter and summer version of these wheels, the winter versions are typically all gray and have a narrower rear wheel for running winter tires.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2020, 10:07 AM   #4
EuroCarFan
Captain
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapOut View Post
Yeah I would be willing to split them up. Just make sure that it's okay to run 315's on these wheels. I know there is a winter and summer version of these wheels, the winter versions are typically all gray and have a narrower rear wheel for running winter tires.
The winter wheels you're referring to is the Orbit Gray ones that BMW sells as a winter/wheel package which is indeed narrower and have square setup on the tires.

The tires @RED_Y_ are referring to will fit on the standard staggered widths of the 611s. Most people go with Continental DWS 06 in those sizes and I actually bought a set to put on my 611s recently for occasional trips to Tahoe. I'm actually going there tomorrow and might have to put those wheels/tires on since it's supposed to snow a bit on Sun on my drive back. UGH.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2020, 11:34 AM   #5
RED_Y_
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 3.5d

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroCarFan View Post
The winter wheels you're referring to is the Orbit Gray ones that BMW sells as a winter/wheel package which is indeed narrower and have square setup on the tires.

The tires @RED_Y_ are referring to will fit on the standard staggered widths of the 611s. Most people go with Continental DWS 06 in those sizes and I actually bought a set to put on my 611s recently for occasional trips to Tahoe. I'm actually going there tomorrow and might have to put those wheels/tires on since it's supposed to snow a bit on Sun on my drive back. UGH.
Same plan here, going to use VREDESTEIN QUATRAC PRO since I am visiting Tahoe quite often as well.

OP the DM is incoming.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2020, 04:49 PM   #6
TapOut
Private First Class
Rep

PM's replied.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2020, 05:36 PM   #7
TapOut
Private First Class
Rep

Arrow

Sorry, been MIA from the forums for a bit.

I have a couple local interests that I'm working with at the moment...so I apologize for not following up with the out of state guys. I'm looking to hopefully not deal with shipping, so that's why I'm following the local leads first.

If those don't pan out, I'll reach out to the out of state guys to see if they're still interested.

Thank you for your patience!
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2020, 10:15 AM   #8
delt31
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: TBD BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapOut View Post
Sorry, been MIA from the forums for a bit.

I have a couple local interests that I'm working with at the moment...so I apologize for not following up with the out of state guys. I'm looking to hopefully not deal with shipping, so that's why I'm following the local leads first.

If those don't pan out, I'll reach out to the out of state guys to see if they're still interested.

Thank you for your patience!
sounds good. Still looking so lmk.
Appreciate 0