BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-01-2024, 09:05 PM   #1
MZaioun
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M F85, BMW 320D F30

Is my F85 X5M clutch going bad?

Good evening guys how are you? I need your help understanding this, so Ive got a F85 X5M with BM3 E30 stg 2+ custom tune, stg 3 xhp trans tune, dinan intakes, downpipes and pushing around 700 awhp but haven't dyno it yet, I'm waiting for stg 2 pure turbos to come in, its got around 32k miles on it or 49k kms, so my doubt is the following, I was messing around with XDelete making it rear wheel drive and it was working fine, then when i wanted to do a pull against a CLS63s, I put it back in AWD, but when I was going to launch, the rear wheels started spinning and a transmission malfunction light came on, I turned off the car and back on, it went away right away, no dtc codes were found, but I noticed the car is not pulling as much as it was before, the car is AWD for sure now, Turbo PSI is going up like its supposed to up to 21.5-22 psi, but the kick when the turbos spool doesn't feel like before, so basically ive got the AWD "map" with the RWD power for some reason, so I checked my transmission adaptation values but can find much information about it, if my values are good or bad, if its bad, what are the approaches to fix it, I believe it can be my Clutch A, thank you guys in advance, any information will be much appreciated.
CLUTCH. - PRESSURE. - TIME
A. - (+48MBAR). - (+15MS)
B. - (+10MBAR). - (-4MS)
C. - (-117MBAR). - (+22MS)
D. - (-238MBAR). - (+15MS)
E. - (-229MBAR). - (+2MS)
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2024, 10:43 PM   #2
x5m_Oleg
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M

Sorry I'm no help with your concern and question with the clutch hope someone here can guide and help you out, do you have any clips doing a pull with your car with all the mods sounds like a nice build! I'm currently completely stock wondering if I should start any mods on it or remain stock for the time I own this car getting, 11mpg city worries me what I'll be getting w catless dp's and tune.
Appreciate 0