BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-18-2022, 11:40 PM   #1
f15booty
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 03 M3 racecar / F15 X5D-M

Big Booty lowered X5 35D

Just got my suspension installed on the X5 and i'm loving the look, the car is disgustingly dirty but I had to take a few quick photos anyways. I need to tune the ride but its considerably softer than stock at the softest setting even at 30/30.5R". BC Racing suspension with Vossen 21x10.5 / 36 + 21x11.5 / 24 - 295/35 - 325/30

Tint = 20% all around, factory rears, and 50% windshield ( no darkening in photoshop ). Absolutely love the front tint, blocks a ton of heat and light during the day, I never need sunglasses now, and at night, its perfectly manageable, I hardly notice a difference tbh.

Installed Akebono ceramic pads, still need to test these out some more, they seem like initial bite is down as most others mentioned, but more modulation and smoother actuation of the brake. We'll see how well they handle heat... I have motul 660 brake fluid and will be doing the fluid change in the coming weeks.

Also changed the oil at this time and will be running Liquimoly from here on out.

Thats about it for now
Appreciate 5