BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-17-2021, 07:41 AM   #1
sailfish2004
Rep
Drives: x5

Need a Huge Favor - $$ Will pay

So i have a 2011 BMW X5 and looking to sell but want to offer the aftermarket warranty to the new private buyer as an incentive. I paid over $2k for this 100k warranty and it allows a one time warranty transfer.

What i did not know is i needed to keep all receipts, which i thought it did when i bought all my filters, oil etc from Autozone. Come to find out it didnt, but luckily i do keep a good detailed Excel spreadsheet log of all miles, dates etc.

What i am asking, is I am willing to pay for anyone's receipts for any oil filter, air filter etc you may have for this car. I know its a long shot but i will make it ($$) worth your time. I need at least (4) oil changes Late 2018 til 2020.

ITs not like i am lying as i 100% did all the maintenance myself as i do with all vehicles i own i am just not one to be careful enough to keep the receipts. Since you are on this forum i assume most you guys do your own maintenance.

Please help me if you can, its another one of those issues where these warranty companies trying to get out of paying
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2021, 09:32 AM   #2
Blue By You
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB X5M F85

Not my vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailfish2004 View Post
So i have a 2011 BMW X5 and looking to sell but want to offer the aftermarket warranty to the new private buyer as an incentive. I paid over $2k for this 100k warranty and it allows a one time warranty transfer.

What i did not know is i needed to keep all receipts, which i thought it did when i bought all my filters, oil etc from Autozone. Come to find out it didnt, but luckily i do keep a good detailed Excel spreadsheet log of all miles, dates etc.

What i am asking, is I am willing to pay for anyone's receipts for any oil filter, air filter etc you may have for this car. I know its a long shot but i will make it ($$) worth your time. I need at least (4) oil changes Late 2018 til 2020.

ITs not like i am lying as i 100% did all the maintenance myself as i do with all vehicles i own i am just not one to be careful enough to keep the receipts. Since you are on this forum i assume most you guys do your own maintenance.

Please help me if you can, its another one of those issues where these warranty companies trying to get out of paying
I have a different vehicle, so I cannot help you with receipts.

But if you used CCs to pay for the materials, you could look up your old CC statements to get the purchase dates, then see if you can get the receipts from AutoZone?
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2021, 10:24 AM   #3
sailfish2004
Rep
Drives: x5

thanks for the help, i actually tried that already and can find the CC transactions and tried to get them to use that and even went to autozone and asked to look up on dates, they said they cannot go back that far, or "do not see it"

thanks anyways, but i guess most all Inline 6 bmw hav same filters, just an FYI so i would assume most BMW around this years would work
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2021, 10:27 AM   #4
mtr3s
Captain
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp

I would post this in the F15 section.
Appreciate 0