BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-28-2014, 12:03 PM   #1
PandaM3
Captain
Rep
Drives:

M-Technik Nato Strap

Wanted to share one of the NATO straps I just got from the Nato Strap Co in M-Technik colors... it's supposed to go on my Omega Seamaster with Electric Blue watch face however coincidently it fits on my Seiko Monster

I picked up a bunch of other straps in the background however it's for my bigger 007 Planet Ocean so they are too wide for this watch.

Not a strap I would wear every day... but for the price why not
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2014, 12:28 PM   #2
BEM-S4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

Not sure I love it with the lume on the Seiko but will look great on the Omega. Swapping straps is fun for sure. My Aquatimer has the quick release Cartier setup on it, so it's literally push of a button to go from bracelet to rubber strap, I change it all the time.

PO is a slick watch, would have gotten one already but saving up for the Ploprof instead and already have an older 70s era Omega in the collection.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2014, 12:40 PM   #3
PandaM3
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Not sure I love it with the lume on the Seiko but will look great on the Omega. Swapping straps is fun for sure. My Aquatimer has the quick release Cartier setup on it, so it's literally push of a button to go from bracelet to rubber strap, I change it all the time.

PO is a slick watch, would have gotten one already but saving up for the Ploprof instead and already have an older 70s era Omega in the collection.
I dont like it much on the Seiko either... But its 20mm and its the watch i have on at work when the package was delivered and was just too excited to see how it looks... Gonna see how it looks on the Seamaster when I get home

On a side note... Kinda wish i have an orange Monster to go with the Gulf Stream Nato
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2014, 12:43 PM   #4
BEM-S4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

What color is your PO? The Gulf Stream strap would look sick on the navy titanium one with orange highlights.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2014, 01:03 PM   #5
PandaM3
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4
What color is your PO? The Gulf Stream strap would look sick on the navy titanium one with orange highlights.
Its a 007 planet ocean... So it has an orange tipped second hand, black face
Appreciate 0