BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BMW X5 (F15) and BMW X6 (F16) Forum > Owners Classifieds (non-commercial)

11-06-2020, 02:58 AM   #45
M4DSLOW
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut_boi View Post
Story:
The car was bought July of last year, previous owner trade it at a Ford Dealership in San Diego for a Ford Raptor. The car has been very well taken care of with all maintenance done completed on time. Shortly after I took possesion of the car the modifications started as well as other preventative maintenance that were completed by myself, RG Sport in Irwindale, CA or at BMW of Monrovia in CA. Nothing was spared in building or maintaining this car and still has a maintenance coverage for services needed that is good until March 2021.

We had bought the car to replace my E90 M3 and with the intention to take more road trips with our daughter comfortably. We were able to complete a couple of road trips during the past year but then was halted with the current pandemic that we are all dealing with. So rather that let the car sit, we would rather let it go to a new owner to enjoy and also allows us to open up the funds to save or invest. in something else.

Car has always been in California and started its life in San Diego and now here with my family in the greater Los Angeles area. Car interior/exterior is in great condition including the underbody being wash and protected occasionally.

So, we are looking to find this vehicle a perfect home with another fellow enthusiast that will enjoy it as much as us or even more.

Price:
- $55,000 as is
- $46,800 with KW Suspension and BBS SV wheels w/tires
- $42,000 stock

Not parting out at the moment, so please do not message me at the moment if I want to sell certain parts.

Unless a prospective buyer would like to purchase the car configured a certain way then a new thread will be started to sell off the removed/remaining parts.

NOTE: Im willing to work with any buyer that wants certain parts on the car only and adjust the selling price accordingly.

John @ 626-372-5194 (text preferred for a faster response)

Shipping and PPI: Willing to ship/perform PPI at the arrangement and cost to the buyer. Nearest BMW dealership is BMW of Monrovia.

Car:
2015 BMW X5M in Donington Grey with Aragon Brown Interior

NOTE: I'm the 3rd owner, based on the report, the vehicle was owned by BMW corporate and was bought as CPO by the second owner.

Keys/Manual: 2 keys and manual available

Service Records and Receipt:
- All records/receipts in an organized binder
- Excel file for vehicle build/pricing and details (available via email)
- One page summary service record from BMW is available that covers services prior to my ownership. After that, paper records are available for services and modifications completed by me.

VIN: 5YMKT6C59F0C88971

Miles: 69,5XX miles

Paint Condition: 9/10
* Very minor rock chips (handful) present on the front bumper
* Car has been paint corrected and ceramic coated using Gtechniq CSL/EVO product

Interior Condition: 9/10
* Very little to no bolster/seat wear on the driver side, matching ColourLock touch up for the leather will be given to buyer. The rest of the interior is in great to pristine condition
* Interior was treated with Leatherique and protected with GTechniq leather protector/sealer

Title: Clean California Title but I do have my credit union as the lien holder

Options:
* Drivers Assistance Plus Package
* Executive Package
* 20" Style 611M Wheels
Vehicle is optioned with everything except for night vision and rear entertainment

Modifications:

Exterior:
- MPerformance Front Grilles
- MPerformance Side Grilles
- MPerformance Rear Spoiler
- BMW Euro Side Mirror
- IND Black Hood Roundel
- IND Black Trunk Roundel
- IND Gloss Black Emblem
- IND Painted Reflectors
- Acexxon Rear Bumper Vent Insert
- Vorsteiner Front Lip
- Vorsteiner Rear Diffuser
- RKP CF Grille Covers
- Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating (GTechniq CSL with EVO)

Wheels and Tires:
- 22" BBS SV in Titanium Finish w/TPMS:
* Front: 22x10.5 et40 (15mm spacers)
* Rear: 22x11.5 et38 (20mm spacers)
* BBS Silver and Black 3D Center Caps (Limited Edition)

- Vredstein Ultrac Vorti Tires (Less than 1k miles)
* Front: 295/30/22
* Rear: 335/25/22
Tire pressure: 38 PSI all around

Suspension:
- KW V3

Settings for Bump (Bottom)/Rebound (Top)
* Front: 6/9 (Stock 6/6)
* Rear: 6/10 (Stock 6/9)

Engine:
- Dinan DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner Stage II"
- Dinan Cold Air Intake

Exhaust:
- Dinan Exhaust

Interior:
- MPerformance Steering Wheel Trim
- MPerformance Shifter Console
- MPerformance Shifter
- MPerformance Pedals w/Footrest
- MPerformance Floor Mats
- BMW Trunk Mat
- Coby Alcantra Steering Wheel with MStitching
- Front Window Tint
- Leather Treated with Leatherique and Sealed with GTechniq
- Colourlock Touch Up for Aragon Brown

Maintenance:
- Maintenance up to date
- Most recent maintenance was engine oil, spark plugs, engine air filter (was not installed due to Dinan intake but was given to me) and front/rear windshield wipers replaced
- Car comes with BMW Maintenance Coverage for services good through March 2021

I can provide more information and willing to meet up with interested parties, please no tire kickers. For out of state buyers, I'm willing to do FaceTime to go through the car.

My contact information is listed above so feel free to call me or text me for a faster response.

Thank you so much everyone and happy modding!

John O.

Pictures:
Still available? Text me at (917) 704-7939
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2020, 12:24 AM   #46
donut_boi
Major
Rep
Drives: 2015 F85 X5M DGM

hihieu picked up the truck today. Enjoy in good health my friend! Couldn’t have picked better new owners.

Officially sold!

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support.
Appreciate 1
menelaos1226.00