Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85 | Panamera GTS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1.00

Item Interest
Let me know what you have as a private sale.

No lease transfers, under 35k miles, realistic with market value.

Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 04:42 PM   #2
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdshah View Post
Let me know what you have as a private sale.
Bump
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 07:40 PM   #3
Kraftwerk AG
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Mein F Fünfundachtzig Einhorn

2016 X5M (10K miles), Premium Packages

https://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1550315
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 08:04 PM   #4
AgsWin
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 Frozen Dark Grey M3

I am about to list my 2016 X5M. 18000 miles, Donnington with Red interior. Lowered, 22" black Signature wheels, Carbon Fiber caps and some interior pieces, B&O. PM me for more info and pics
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 08:06 PM   #5
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep

Beautiful car but I can get a CPO 2016 for low 60's right now.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 08:07 PM   #6
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgsWin View Post
I am about to list my 2016 X5M. 18000 miles, Donnington with Red interior. Lowered, 22" black Signature wheels, Carbon Fiber caps and some interior pieces, B&O. PM me for more info and pics
PmD
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 11:01 PM   #7
AgsWin
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Yes you can...but not with 10k or 18k miles or even under 35k miles. The least expensive one on Auto Trader right now is $64999 with 45k miles.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 11:05 PM   #8
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Yes you can...but not with 10k or 18k miles or even under 35k miles. The least expensive one on Auto Trader right now is $64999 with 45k miles.
The below CPO car sold for 63.5 today.

I'm sorry but your non CPO car isn't worth 74k but I wish you luck!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 11:14 PM   #9
AgsWin
Captain
Rep

Highly doubt that sold for $6500 less than asking and it is obvious you are looking to lowball someone and not interested in "realistic market value" as your post states.

Also highly doubt your lowball tactics will work with any forum members here.

That KBB value is a unicorn, it doesn't exist in the real world, that's why there are no cars on Auto Trader that are in your make believe price range
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 11:18 PM   #10
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Highly doubt that sold for $6500 less than asking and it is obvious you are looking to lowball someone and not interested in "realistic market value" as your post states.

Also highly doubt your lowball tactics will work with any forum members here.

That KBB value is a unicorn, it doesn't exist in the real world, that's why there are no cars on Auto Trader that are in your make believe price range
That car was on the lot for 3.5 months.

I would love for your car to be worth more than it is but it isn't. You will put it on sale for 74k and it will sit forever, then you'll part it out and sell it for low 60's.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 11:30 PM   #11
AgsWin
Captain
Rep

Quote:

I would love for your car to be worth more than it is but it isn't. You will put it on sale for 74k and it will sit forever, then you'll part it out and sell it for low 60's.
You asked me what I was going to ask for it then you went immediately to "low 60's". You can have your opinion, even if it is based on some fairytale you have in your head. You should just admit that you are trying to lowball people. It is obvious that is your MO because you obviously watched that car above for 3.5 months and still didn't pull the trigger.

There is not 1 single 2016 X5M with less than 35k miles on Auto Trader that is in your mythical price range but you continue to act like that is the norm. If you want a low milage X5M then $70k-$74k is the range based on the real market. If you want one with 45k miles then you can get one for mid 60s or you can just keep waiting and they will eventually be in the 50s, which is what I would bet you will do
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 11:37 PM   #12
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

You asked me what I was going to ask for it then you went immediately to "low 60's". You can have your opinion, even if it is based on some fairytale you have in your head. You should just admit that you are trying to lowball people. It is obvious that is your MO because you obviously watched that car above for 3.5 months and still didn't pull the trigger.

There is not 1 single 2016 X5M with less than 35k miles on Auto Trader that is in your mythical price range but you continue to act like that is the norm. If you want a low milage X5M then $70k-$74k is the range based on the real market. If you want one with 45k miles then you can get one for mid 60s or you can just keep waiting and they will eventually be in the 50s, which is what I would bet you will do
Actually I just looked at the carfax for when it went on sale by the dealer...

I don't get why you are getting so worked up. The market will determine what your car is worth. I have done enough research and this will be me purchasing my third X5 M this gen. I was responding to another post when mentioning low 60's.

Your car is very nice but it's an outgoing model, that is a 2nd owner car, that has been lowered so suspension warranty may be void, and your factory warranty will be ending within the next 12 months. How do you think your car is going to outperform KBB values that are actually higher than the usual sale data?

I am not lowballing anyone - people who actually want to sell their car will message me and they will have a real buyer based on market value.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 11:51 PM   #13
AgsWin
Captain
Rep

Quote:

I don't get why you are getting so worked up. The market will determine what your car is worth. I have done enough research and this will be me purchasing my third X5 M this gen. I was responding to another post when mentioning low 60's.

Your car is very nice but it's an outgoing model, that is a 2nd owner car, that has been lowered so suspension warranty may be void, and your factory warranty will be ending within the next 12 months. How do you think your car is going to outperform KBB values that are actually higher than the usual sale data?

I am not lowballing anyone - people who actually want to sell their car will message me and they will have a real buyer based on market value.
I'm not getting worked up, just think it is funny that you won't admit you are actually trying to lowball by spinning the facts rather than just admitting it.

"Outgoing model" means that there is a new generation coming in that is imminent, which it isn't. There is not a new generation X5M that will be available for at least another year, so again you make my point by not using any facts but something that is just made up to bolster your lowball number

I bought it from the dealer already lowered and you and I both know that lowering a car doesn't void a warranty. So again, something you just made up to bolster your lowball number.

Factory warranty is ending on every non CPO 2016 within the next year, but they are still not selling on Auto Trader for the low 60's that you keep mentioning, so another spin to bolster your lowball number.

You keep talking about KBB and I keep telling you that KBB is NOT the real world and is not the market on Auto Trader, so another attempt to spin to bolster your lowball number.

In your fairytale world, you think that someone is going to message you and give you their low mileage X5M for the low 60's even though all the data in the real world is contrary to that.

You are not a real buyer that wants to pay real market value based on the market, you are a lowball guy or an ex-dealer that wants to try and use KBB values to your advantage and I am calling you out on your BS.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 12:02 AM   #14
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I'm not getting worked up, just think it is funny that you won't admit you are actually trying to lowball by spinning the facts rather than just admitting it.

"Outgoing model" means that there is a new generation coming in that is imminent, which it isn't. There is not a new generation X5M that will be available for at least another year, so again you make my point by not using any facts but something that is just made up to bolster your lowball number

I bought it from the dealer already lowered and you and I both know that lowering a car doesn't void a warranty. So again, something you just made up to bolster your lowball number.

Factory warranty is ending on every non CPO 2016 within the next year, but they are still not selling on Auto Trader for the low 60's that you keep mentioning, so another spin to bolster your lowball number.

You keep talking about KBB and I keep telling you that KBB is NOT the real world and is not the market on Auto Trader, so another attempt to spin to bolster your lowball number.

In your fairytale world, you think that someone is going to message you and give you their low mileage X5M for the low 60's even though all the data in the real world is contrary to that.

You are not a real buyer that wants to pay real market value based on the market, you are a lowball guy or an ex-dealer that wants to try and use KBB values to your advantage and I am calling you out on your BS.
Or you just don't know what your car is worth...

But your conspiracy theory could be true as well.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 12:09 AM   #15
AgsWin
Captain
Rep

Quote:

You are right, none of the listings on Auto Trader know what their real value is and they will all eventually lower their price to what Mr. Kelley and his Blue Book says just like Paul Miller supposedly did because you called him and he disclosed the selling price to you because he wants more buyers like you that will want a $6500 discount.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 12:38 AM   #16
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

You are right, all the listings on Auto Trader are wrong and none of them know what the real value is and they will all eventually lower their price to what Mr. Kelley and his Blue Book says just like Paul Miller supposedly did because you called him and he disclosed the selling price to you because he wants more buyers like you that will want a $6500 discount.
The sale data is out there my friend. Just have to look.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 01:53 AM   #17
AgsWin
Captain
Rep

That isn't "sale data". That is a website making an educated guess at what they think "should" happen. The virtual (make believe estimate from a website that doesn't use any real sales) data is out there for you to spin in order to make your lowball offer seem legit, but the real (not make believe) data is ACTUAL sales which isn't reported anywhere online.

Unfortunately your very basic screenshot above doesn't show how many miles you inputted. So yes, like I have said all along, if you want a 2016 X5M with 45000 miles you can get it for the low 60's. If you want low mileage you can't, no matter what KBB tries to tell you, there aren't any sold comps to back up your theory

Last edited by AgsWin; 11-16-2018 at 02:00 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 08:47 AM   #18
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

I unfortunately lost access, but let’s pull some Manheim numbers and we’ll know what X5Ms are worth in the real world immediately.
Appreciate 2
sdshah849.00
Violator4587.50
      11-16-2018, 09:07 AM   #19
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
That isn't "sale data". That is a website making an educated guess at what they think "should" happen. The virtual (make believe estimate from a website that doesn't use any real sales) data is out there for you to spin in order to make your lowball offer seem legit, but the real (not make believe) data is ACTUAL sales which isn't reported anywhere online.

Unfortunately your very basic screenshot above doesn't show how many miles you inputted. So yes, like I have said all along, if you want a 2016 X5M with 45000 miles you can get it for the low 60's. If you want low mileage you can't, no matter what KBB tries to tell you, there aren't any sold comps to back up your theory
That data was inputed with 26k miles and cargurus runs off actual sales data.

Regardless, if you think your car is worth 74k then more power to you. Put it up on autotrader and the forums. I guarantee your in for a rude awakening.

Clean carfax, one owner, 30k miles, 110k msrp, warranty until 5/20, and been on the lot for 110 days...

https://www.ultimomotors.com/invento...kt6c56g0r79115
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 10:32 AM   #20
AgsWin
Captain
Rep

Quote:

Regardless, if you think your car is worth 74k then more power to you. Put it up on autotrader and the forums. I guarantee your in for a rude awakening.

Clean carfax, one owner, 30k miles, 110k msrp, warranty until 5/20, and been on the lot for 110 days...

Clean Carfax - same as mine
One Owner - Doesn't add value

No B&O, 12000 more miles, No CPO, mid 60's.

Still waiting for your "market data" that shows a low mileage CPO that has sold for the low 60's. You don't have any because it only exists in theory, hence the reason you are still looking and haven't pulled the trigger on anything.

You mentioned that you have bought 3 other X5M's all in this same generation, which leads me to believe that you are trying to flip this car by lowballing someone that will believe your smoke and mirror data
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 12:22 PM   #21
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Clean Carfax - same as mine
One Owner - Doesn't add value

No B&O, 12000 more miles, No CPO, mid 60's.

Still waiting for your "market data" that shows a low mileage CPO that has sold for the low 60's. You don't have any because it only exists in theory, hence the reason you are still looking and haven't pulled the trigger on anything.

You mentioned that you have bought 3 other X5M's all in this same generation, which leads me to believe that you are trying to flip this car by lowballing someone that will believe your smoke and mirror data
I showed you one that did and you decided to say it didn't. Then I am showing you a non CPO car that will settle on selling for 60-61 that is similar to your car that you think is worth 74k...

Go try to sell your car and let me know your feedback. For everyone that lives in reality let's get back to the original thread.

Please message me if you are looking to sell your car.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 01:46 PM   #22
AgsWin
Captain
Rep

You showed me one that you said sold for $63500 that was listed at $70k and I called BS because a dealer wouldn't release that information to you. NO dealer is going to tell you they sold a car for $6500 below asking because then a lowball guy like you would want the same deal.

I had you figured out the moment you sent me the email that said "I don't care about pictures, what is your price?" That right there tells any seller that you are a car flipper or have some other motive than to drive it yourself.
Appreciate 0