BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

07-18-2019, 08:02 PM   #67
CaboM4
BMW Aficionado
Rep
Drives: 23 i7,23 iX,24 Silverado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Hence why you have 19" rims cuz it came from factory with those but original owners wanted the other rims. Dealers don't exchange wheels so it now had two sets.

Exactly why the VIN decoder shows 2T6 19in style 467M wheels as originally built by Spartanburg for this VIN
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 08:50 PM   #68
F1 fan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 m3 all options. Sold

What is the deal with everybody and this car. I don’t know where the parts were put on other than I know it wasn’t at the dealer. They may have been done at the factory after the fact. My dealer sold three of these cars and explained everything to me about how they came and what options each one had and they were all identically optioned. When the car was new they delivered the 19 inch wheels to your house after you bought the car. I went to monroneylabels.com to print the original sticker and that’s what I got. I will get a copy of the sticker printed from my dealer tomorrow and post it. I was told it was considered a m performance edition or m performance package x5 that was available to purchase with all that is listed. I even saw the identical car at my dealer turned in off of lease that they sold. Same color and everything. Two sets of wheels and the whole nine yards. That’s all I’m saying from here on out. If I get a copy of the original sticker I will post it. I thought that’s what I posted. Every option listed is on the car. I have not and would never mislead anyone.
Appreciate 1
gqgambler716.00
      07-18-2019, 09:42 PM   #69
crackerjack15
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 50e

I try to stay out of this kind of stuff but some of you guys on here are dicks and have no edicate. Aren't there rules for posting on some ones sales ad? Mind your own business if you aren't interesting in buying. Geezer. If you have information to share you should PM message the seller instead of messing up their ad.

This is equivalent to someone having their car for sale in front of their house and you guys camp out on lawn chairs to tell everyone who stops that it's a shitty deal, dont buy it.
Appreciate 7
NYC_X5371.00
jiggz2141.00
gqgambler716.00
TheVazha685.50
      07-18-2019, 09:46 PM   #70
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

What a frustrating selling experience this must be. The forum police are a real thing on the F15 boards.

From a spec standpoint this is one of the better 35i's to be posted here in awhile. I love all the M Performance parts and I recall the car shows displaying these exact X's back when the F15 was released - loved them then & still do. I'm in the market for a late model F15/F85 or new G05, but I'm looking for a V8 and 2017+ for CarPlay and wireless charging, otherwise I'd be interested.

GLWS Sean, hope you can make a deal soon
Appreciate 1
gqgambler716.00
      07-18-2019, 09:46 PM   #71
F1 fan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerjack15 View Post
I try to stay out of this kind of stuff but some of you guys on here are dicks and have no edicate. Aren't there rules for posting on some ones sales ad? Mind your own business if you aren't interesting in buying. Geezer. If you have information to share you should PM message the seller instead of messing up their ad.

This is equivalent to someone having their car for sale in front of their house and you guys camp out on lawn chairs to tell everyone who stops that it's a shitty deal, dont buy it.
Thank you.
Appreciate 2
gqgambler716.00
parkstr8562.00
      07-18-2019, 09:46 PM   #72
crackerjack15
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 50e

And my dealer had the same vehicle too. It came in with a host of m sport parts already installed and on the sticker. Plus the extra set of wheels. It was there when I picked up my 2015, which I ordered late in the year, so it may have been a 2016.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 12:17 PM   #73
F1 fan
Private First Class
Rep

Alright. I just got off the phone with bmw. The x5 listed for sale had all the m performance parts installed at port. They added all of the extras and were sold to dealers to show off all the things you could do to the exterior of the car. BMW felt it was a worth while package to add to the x5 and that they would also sell. The cars were not ordered by customers this way. They came in this way in small numbers. It did start out as a well equipped m sport with adaptive m suspension for the 599 wheel package. It wasn’t called any edition. It was just referred to by dealers as m performance package. They are currently doing an 850 with the same type of upgrades that is matte blue. Last year they did a m240 xdrive for USA dealers the same way. Everything on that window sticker is correct and I just verified that with bmw. I hope that clears everything up. It does for me which is a relief. So there you go.
Appreciate 2
findo1636.50
gqgambler716.00
      07-19-2019, 12:50 PM   #74
gqgambler
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast & Furious

Everyone is giving F1 fan a lot of crap for posting this car for sale. Dealers did indeed refer to this as an M performance edition. Several people have come forward saying they've seen this version for sale before, both new and used, and I almost picked up one myself. Regardless of where the parts where installed, its a well-optioned 35i F15. It has OEM M performance goodies (which add some value to the price), not knock-off parts he is trying to pass. Other goodies include a racechip. It has two sets of rims, no damage, and looks well cared for with low miles. He has posted the VIN for verification so anyone can look up the car and decode. Who cares if it came with 19 rims and now has 21s; he stated you get both in the deal. How many people sell their car with aftermarket rims or +1 size that aren't listed in the VIN? Someone can go and buy all these same OEM parts and add them on themselves or pick-up a well cared for machine with everything on already. There are cars posted with cold air intakes, CF parts, spacers, rims, lowered, chipped, Xpelled, tuned, tinted, etc.. and I don't see you guys tossing the same level of trash at them. Bottom-line, its a used car for sale with some OEM M goodies which I'm sure many on the forum love and have on their own ride. If you disagree with price don't buy. If you like and disagree on price, make a counter offer. If you aren't interested move on. I see no level or effort of deception F1 fan's part. Stop crapping on the thread. And GLWS
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 12:59 PM   #75
F1 fan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqgambler View Post
Everyone is giving F1 fan a lot of crap for posting this car for sale. Dealers did indeed refer to this as an M performance edition. Several people have come forward saying they've seen this version for sale before, both new and used, and I almost picked up one myself. Regardless of where the parts where installed, its a well-optioned 35i F15. It has OEM M performance goodies (which add some value to the price), not knock-off parts he is trying to pass. Other goodies include a racechip. It has two sets of rims, no damage, and looks well cared for with low miles. He has posted the VIN for verification so anyone can look up the car and decode. Who cares if it came with 19 rims and now has 21s; he stated you get both in the deal. How many people sell their car with aftermarket rims or +1 size that aren't listed in the VIN? Someone can go and buy all these same OEM parts and add them on themselves or pick-up a well cared for machine with everything on already. There are cars posted with cold air intakes, CF parts, spacers, rims, lowered, chipped, Xpelled, tuned, tinted, etc.. and I don't see you guys tossing the same level of trash at them. Bottom-line, its a used car for sale with some OEM M goodies which I'm sure many on the forum love and have on their own ride. If you disagree with price don't buy. If you like and disagree on price, make a counter offer. If you aren't interested move on. I see no level or effort of deception F1 fan's part. Stop crapping on the thread. And GLWS
Thanks a lot. I spent hours of my time the last two days to get all of the details correct.
Appreciate 1
findo1636.50
      07-19-2019, 02:12 PM   #76
findo16
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive35i

I think some took offense when op said this was extra rare from factory. And getting these parts installed by the dealer was somehow not as good as his. That's all. Regardless, clean and sexy, good luck with sale.
Appreciate 1
TheVazha685.50
      07-19-2019, 03:57 PM   #77
F1 fan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1 fan View Post
Thank you.
Thanks. I may have it sold.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 08:15 PM   #78
TheVazha
Major
Rep
Drives: X5Mmmkay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by findo16 View Post
I think some took offense when op said this was extra rare from factory. And getting these parts installed by the dealer was somehow not as good as his. That's all. Regardless, clean and sexy, good luck with sale.
Close..

The problem is that there are a few fellas on this forum who think they're experts, but more importantly they LOVE to hear themselves speak. They love to post and then reread what they posted so they feel good about how smart they are and how experienced they are in the used car market.

Nobody cares about your extensive knowledge on used cars/parts pricing. Honestly, no one.

😐
      07-19-2019, 08:49 PM   #79
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVazha View Post
Close..

The problem is that there are a few fellas on this forum who think they're experts, but more importantly they LOVE to hear themselves speak. They love to post and then reread what they posted so they feel good about how smart they are and how experienced they are in the used car market.

Nobody cares about your extensive knowledge on used cars/parts pricing. Honestly, no one.

��
Au contraire. Personally, I actually have frequent PMs of fellow members asking for my input when it comes to the used car market, whether they are looking to buy or sell!

And that's what the beauty is of forums: helping each other, educating each other and sharing opinions...

Finally: I most certainly re-read my posts, but that's mainly to ensure what I have written is grammatically correct since English isn't my first language.
Appreciate 1
menelaos1226.00
      07-19-2019, 11:26 PM   #80
TheVazha
Major
Rep
Drives: X5Mmmkay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVazha View Post
Close..

��
Au contraire. Personally, I actually have frequent PMs of fellow members asking for my input when it comes to the used car market, whether they are looking to buy or sell!

And that's what the beauty is of forums: helping each other, educating each other and sharing opinions...

Finally: I most certainly re-read my posts, but that's mainly to ensure what I have written is grammatically correct since English isn't my first language.
Wasn't even talking about you dude. 👍

Agreed on the forum benefits. Best way to get unbiased advice.

That said, we should go easy on for sale forums. OP did nothing wrong, just came to a friendly place to sell his ride. We should bump him up. Push the sale. Appreciate his posts. That's what this place is for.

Imagine having to push that "Submit" button and have to wonder if other fellow members are gonna jump in with snarky comments about pricing. That sucks.

And while we're at it, would him selling his F15 for $41K hurt you or anyone else in any way whatsoever? Would it depreciate your F15, or can you use it as a good example to ask a little more for yours when you're ready to sell?

I see it on all forums. It's never gonna stop, just the nature of the beast. TBH I've typed out dozens of posts that I just deleted because the net net of posting is negligible. Sort of like this whole post.

English is my second language as well! 🤘
      07-21-2019, 05:01 PM   #81
mastermayhm
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

havent been live on the forums in a while, this was a fun read. thanks all. glws OP
      07-24-2019, 07:07 PM   #82
KnudsonM3
MAGA
Rep
Drives: 99 M3, F15, F30

Beautiful car man, if it were a diesel I would buy it in a heart beat!

GLWS
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2019, 08:07 PM   #83
Chopx5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '02 M3 & '15 X5

Bump for the daily entertainment. If you want to sell me your 21s cheap and put the 19s back on let me know
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2019, 09:01 AM   #84
steelerfan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5 Silver

beautiful X5... glws... i wished my car had already sold & i would be all over this. As someone that has paid a lot of money & spent many weekends installing all the M Performance parts after the fact, I can appreciate this build. B/c when i do buy an X5, i would plan to add on all the features to a stock MSport... it would be worth it to me to buy a car link this so i can finance all those add ons & it's already done

not sure why these haters keep trolling your thread. if they are not interested in your car, don't you have better things to do in your life than trying to ruin someone sale thread. Are you that bored that you have to keep reading every reply & get the last argument, just move on..there is an unsubscribe button...

You don't have to like his price, it's okay... Not everyone wants to take less than their cars value to them. simple as that really. It's his car, he sets the price & if you want it then pay his price. Your perceived value honestly doesn't matter, ESPECIALLY if your not even in the market to buy the car.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2019, 09:06 AM   #85
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
beautiful X5... glws... i wished my car had already sold & i would be all over this. As someone that has paid a lot of money & spent many weekends installing all the M Performance parts after the fact, I can appreciate this build. B/c when i do buy an X5, i would plan to add on all the features to a stock MSport... it would be worth it to me to buy a car link this so i can finance all those add ons & it's already done

not sure why these haters keep trolling your thread. if they are not interested in your car, don't you have better things to do in your life than trying to ruin someone sale thread. Are you that bored that you have to keep reading every reply & get the last argument, just move on..there is an unsubscribe button...

You don't have to like his price, it's okay... Not everyone wants to take less than their cars value to them. simple as that really. It's his car, he sets the price & if you want it then pay his price. Your perceived value honestly doesn't matter, ESPECIALLY if your not even in the market to buy the car.
Not sure what you're talking about. No one has touched this thread in a week.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2019, 09:27 AM   #86
F1 fan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

Beautiful car you have also.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2019, 09:31 AM   #87
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1 fan View Post
Beautiful car you have also.
So what happened to the $38K that the dealer offered you?
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2019, 10:10 AM   #88
F1 fan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
So what happened to the $38K that the dealer offered you?
I have it sold for 42000.00. I don’t have money in hand yet, but I’m pretty certain it will be sold tomorrow. Local buyer.
Appreciate 0