BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BMW X5 (F15) and BMW X6 (F16) Forum > BMW X5 and X6 (F15/F16) Forum

08-11-2015, 12:06 PM   #1
Carlos@TAG
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Cinco

BMW X5 F15 on 22" Vossen VFS's /// TAG Motorsports

We just put some beautiful Vossen wheels on a couple BMW X5's. A local dealership was looking to make these stand out. We picked Vossen's as our wheel choice because of their unique, aggressive styling and the overall quality Vossen provides.

The new VF Series made with flow forming technology allows us to offer a variety of new widths. Our VFS Series will be introduced in a 20” and 22” diameter with a width range of 8.5” all the way to 12”. We will be offering three concave design profiles in 20” – flat, mid and deep. These new width options will provide more fitment flexibility and versatility, along with a stronger and lighter wheel.

The Vossen VFS series comes in three different finishes: silver-polished, and for the first time, gloss-graphite and satin-bronze. We had them powder coated satin black to give them even more of a stealth look.
The fitment we went with were Rear- 22x12 Tire size 335/25ZR22 & Front- 22x10.5 Tire size 295/30ZR22.

What do you guys think? If you have any questions at all regarding any of the parts you see, please feel free to contact us by clicking HERE or Call us at 888-920-1766.

Appreciate 1
      08-12-2015, 03:26 AM   #2
Blackhawks
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 x35i

I love the wheels and almost picked them up for my x5. However, I think powder coating them black minimizes the wheel. You can't see what an awesome design it is and the stock calipers don't crave attention enough to warrant a stealth look. The blue M Performance calipers or a true BBK would actually look amazing with these wheels, but unfortunately my eyes gravitate towards the stock rotors.

It's not all negative, though. They're gorgeous wheels on a gorgeous car. I just think the black on black hides the beauty of both and doesn't allow either to truly distinguish themselves.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2015, 11:21 AM   #3
Carlos@TAG
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Cinco

When we first did the Vossen wheels on these BMW X5's we did the Satin Bronze and Gloss Graphite finish. The local dealership we did these for wanted to have them re-finished in Satin Black. I personally love the way the satin bronze VFS-2's look on the Mineral White X5.

Appreciate 1