BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

12-11-2023, 12:57 PM   #23
RPM33
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Anyone have a dental implant or bridge (one tooth)? If so, are you happy or would have have made a different decision than the one you made? I can do either (or just have one less tooth) and leaning towards dental implant over bridge.
I got two implants one year ago. They are expensive ($7,500 for both out of pocket with insurance). It is worth it as they look and feel like real teeth.

The $7,500 includes for me the removal of the two rotten teeth, two implants, and two customized made crowns to match your existing teeth. Hopefully you have better dental insurance than me.
Appreciate 1
RickFLM410954.50
      12-11-2023, 01:33 PM   #24
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM33 View Post
I got two implants one year ago. They are expensive ($7,500 for both out of pocket with insurance). It is worth it as they look and feel like real teeth.

The $7,500 includes for me the removal of the two rotten teeth, two implants, and two customized made crowns to match your existing teeth. Hopefully you have better dental insurance than me.
Our insurance is just starting to cover implants in 2024 (coincidentally- decided to do this before I knew they were adding it). But OOP max is much less than cost of implant and crown so I expect to be OOP around $5K or so. Is what it is.