BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-17-2019, 12:07 AM   #1
Ehloo
Captain
Rep
Drives: 15 x5 m

Bmw 611 cold weather package

Bought a set of these used on the forums. My tpms warning came on saying no sensors. From what I was told they use rdci sensors and no tpms but the bmw states tpms is included.

No way to check now unless I unmount the tires. Can anyone confirm there is. I tpms and replaced with the rdci. Do I need to reset the tpms to get them to work.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2019, 06:12 AM   #2
ferrarif1
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85, G05, E46M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehloo View Post
Bought a set of these used on the forums. My tpms warning came on saying no sensors. From what I was told they use rdci sensors and no tpms but the bmw states tpms is included.

No way to check now unless I unmount the tires. Can anyone confirm there is. I tpms and replaced with the rdci. Do I need to reset the tpms to get them to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehloo View Post

Most shops have tpms tools that can activate and interrogate sensors without dismounting the tires. I would go this route before doing anything else.

You do need to reset tpms though idrive to recognize the new wheels and sensors.
Appreciate 0