BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-26-2015, 09:44 PM   #45
addicted2bimmers
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F15 X5, E39 525i

I waited long enough for this thread to calm down... For the record the thing about Mexico was a phrase that I put on all my videos and captions for pictures

If you YouTube "filmed in Mexico" you'll see a bunch of top speed runs and drifting

No I did not get caught in anything I'm not hiding anything.. I know clearly what I did wasn't in Mexico City what sense would it make to tell you exactly where I did what I did... And now I say thank you to those for commenting negative things trying to catch me in the act of nothing and wasting your own time

And thanks to all those that defended me and knowing what it felt like to be where I stand
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2015, 10:06 PM   #46
OlafandSwen
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 35X-line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joashstjean View Post
I waited long enough for this thread to calm down... For the record the thing about Mexico was a phrase that I put on all my videos and captions for pictures

If you YouTube "filmed in Mexico" you'll see a bunch of top speed runs and drifting

No I did not get caught in anything I'm not hiding anything.. I know clearly what I did wasn't in Mexico City what sense would it make to tell you exactly where I did what I did... And now I say thank you to those for commenting negative things trying to catch me in the act of nothing and wasting your own time

And thanks to all those that defended me and knowing what it felt like to be where I stand

And where exacly do you stand on now?

Come on man, grow the fuck up.

In addition, from what I can tell all you got is a basic 18"wheel x5 family cruiser. How about getting a real rear wheel drive car to show off your skills.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2015, 10:15 PM   #47
OlafandSwen
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 35X-line

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisny View Post
Of course, probably every single person on this forum, myself included. But I'm willing to bet the majority, when called out on it, could at least recognize doing those things so close to others is in fact stupid and reckless. Acknowledge it, learn from it, and people will respect you more.. Don't defend it and just keep on going. That's all I'm really trying to say.
first of all how the fuck dare you, he a pro drifter yo.

Seriously, I did my burn outs in a 89 mustang with a 4.11 rear that had a gross weight of a 77 Trabant, let me tell you I could leave a mark in the 4th gear if I was lucky. OP probably doesn't even know what a posi rear is, he is to worry about pressing a DSC, DDC, ABC button too hard so he can go sideways in the rain. 90's are back, fuck yeah!!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2015, 10:16 PM   #48
Blackhawks
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 x35i

For the record, Joashstjean... my initial comments about it not being in Mexico was nothing more than friendly ball busting. Unfortunately some people feel the need to get personal and that's not cool.
Appreciate 1
      06-26-2015, 11:13 PM   #49
turboawd
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlafandSwen View Post

In addition, from what I can tell all you got is a basic 18"wheel x5 family cruiser. How about getting a real rear wheel drive car to show off your skills.
Quote:

Seriously, I did my burn outs in a 89 mustang with a 4.11 rear that had a gross weight of a 77 Trabant, let me tell you I could leave a mark in the 4th gear if I was lucky. OP probably doesn't even know what a posi rear is, he is to worry about pressing a DSC, DDC, ABC button too hard so he can go sideways in the rain. 90's are back, fuck yeah!!!!

Appreciate 1
      06-26-2015, 11:54 PM   #50
addicted2bimmers
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F15 X5, E39 525i

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboawd
Quote:

Quote:

Hahahaha
Appreciate 0