BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BMW X5 (F15) and BMW X6 (F16) Forum > Owners Classifieds (non-commercial)

05-02-2019, 03:51 AM   #1
HawaiianX5M
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5M F85

2015 Bmw X5m - Immac - Blk Sapphire - 15k Miles - Honolulu

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 70,000.00

Item Interest
Hey guys,

It's been a fun but short-filled 3 months. In an unexpected turn of events, we are moving and I am selling the X5M I picked up in Feb. We are in Honolulu, HI. Text from the ad I posted on the local Craigslist...

Private party (save on tax) selling an immaculate 2015 BMW X5M (Black Sapphire) with only 15,000 miles. Selling as we are moving and this is our fourth vehicle. It breaks my heart to see this go but I am not in a rush to sell. My young kids thought it was the coolest thing when dropping them off at school. Of course the teachers were less fond of the “M” car sound upon startup when I parked too close to the classroom.

Car has been garaged or covered it’s entire life. Anybody serious about this vehicle knows X5M’s are close to $125,000 brand new. You can have this one at a fraction of the cost with only 25% of the mileage for your average 2015. BMW factory warranty is in place until July 2019.

Paint is a 9.9 out of 10 as 95% of the car has been wrapped in Xpel Ultimate Paint Protection Film. This includes full front bumper, full hood, full rocker panels, full doors, majority of the rear, as well as some extras. There are no dings or paint swirls, which is uncommon for a black car. Car has always been professionally washed. No accidents. Interior is also a 9.9 out of 10.

Please note this X5M is different due to its carbon fiber front lip, side skirts, mirror caps and front headlamps as well as rear trunk lid. These options cost nearly $5,000 after installation. Please see the outline of the car in the photo album. These add-ons are available at an additional cost.

I am the third individual owner and purchased this in February 2019. I was not looking for an additional car but thought this one was a find due to its low miles, condition, and warranty even when compared to other specimens I was considering shipping in from the mainland. First owner had it on lease and put on 13,000 miles. Second owner put on 1,500 miles. I have put on 600 miles since purchased as this is our fourth vehicle as I do not drive it every day.

Service is up to date and performed at BMW of Honolulu. Spark plugs were just replaced at their recommendation ($1,200). Service records under my ownership are available. CarFax also available. I was told by BMW of Honolulu that the second owner was a completely over-the-top OCD case who would yell at them if they parked it outdoors. Just shows the watchful eye the vehicle has been under.

Asking $70,000. I would love for somebody on this board to have this vehicle as I truly think it is a find, despite it having multiple owners. Owners here I know are very serious about their BMWs, appreciate the finer details, and will take great care of what they own. Plus I probably couldn't stand to see this pass me on the highway one day. Vehicle is partially financed. Willing to ship out of state. Willing to make vehicle available for pre-purchase inspections at buyer’s expense.

Full photos can be found at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ByGDVvFxu6NUfS6e8

You can also call/text me at (808) 594-2650. VIN is 5YMKT6C55F0C88966

Aloha,
Kelly

Last edited by HawaiianX5M; 05-02-2019 at 03:58 AM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2019, 03:09 PM   #2
menelaos
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5 F15

Since prior owner did not want to expose it to nature's elements, how bad should I feel if I want to bring it to MI?
As such, regretfully, I refuse to make an offer!

Aloha...and good luck, should sell at this price, although not sure about the transport costs to mainland.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2019, 05:11 PM   #3
HawaiianX5M
Rep

Well...I’d argue Hawaii just has different elements (sun, rain and possibly salt). So you should not feel bad about making an offer. Haha. I shipped a Tacoma from Bay Area to here and it was under $1500. Of course that was back in 2008.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2019, 04:02 PM   #4
HawaiianX5M
Rep

I'd be happy to estimate shipping, if anybody is interested. Just need a zip code.

Again, we've moved vehicles back and forth between the Bay Area and Honolulu as we live in both places. Logistically it is actually quite easy but it does seem daunting at first.

We don't have many X5Ms here so I was looking a lot on the mainland, primarily West Coast (LA, Orange, SF). For me, it was really about finding the best specimen as I knew the shipping was not a big deal.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2019, 04:26 PM   #5
menelaos
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5 F15

I am pretty sure shipping will not be an issue if you're ready to buy.
it'd be a nice trip to HI first of all, then ride it over there for a couple days, then off to the port to SF, then ride to East Coast...quite an experience!
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2019, 11:10 PM   #6
pnwMpower
Rep
Drives: bmw x5m

damn thats a good deal i bought mine for 66k with 29k miles
Appreciate 0