BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BMW X5 (F15) and BMW X6 (F16) Forum > BMW X5 and X6 (F15/F16) Forum

11-06-2018, 05:01 AM   #1
bmw x5 f15
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw f15

Smile what best Upgrade to my f15 35ix 2016 it's going to be F85 kit soon :) (updating) :D

i have f15 35ix 2016 i already bought f85 kit
what you recommend to me to have more option ( i want to have Surround View Camera 360° ) the car have only rear camera and no kit M >>

sorry for my english i try my best

The budget is open ))
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 10:17 AM   #2
TheUltimateDrivingManiac
Freude am Fahren.
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 xDrive35i

Garage List
Attached Images

11-06-2018, 10:29 AM   #3
bmw x5 f15
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUltimateDrivingManiac View Post

what ????
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 11:12 AM   #4
TheUltimateDrivingManiac
Freude am Fahren.
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 xDrive35i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw x5 f15 View Post
what ????
Don’t forget X5M badge.
      11-06-2018, 11:21 AM   #5
Violator
Living the dream
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 w/MPPK, MPE & RC GTS Black

Quote:
i have f15 35ix 2016 i already bought f85 kit
what you recommend to me to have more option ( i want to have Surround View Camera 360° ) the car have only rear camera and no kit M >>

sorry for my english i try my best

The budget is open ))

What is your goal?

As to the 'F85 kit', more than likely you will get a hard time (on here) for installing that, but I believe those types of mods are common in your region.

Post some before/after pics once you get it installed. It should make for a good thread.
Appreciate 2
      11-06-2018, 11:43 AM   #6
bmw x5 f15
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violator View Post
What is your goal?

As to the 'F85 kit', more than likely you will get a hard time (on here) for installing that, but I believe those types of mods are common in your region.

Post some before/after pics once you get it installed. It should make for a good thread.
hello my friend
first thank you for answer
my goal will be my car sport with small motor and price f85 it's more than 120.000 $ and important for me design of the car not speed or strong motor
i want to to install best tech in F15 full option and i need your help to give me some information about name of this

for example my car had rear camera only !
i need to install
Surround View Camera 360° with Mirror f85
and see photo now i dont know name of this tech in english in russian "датчики мертвых зон"
and want to install Kafas 2 !
and wheal i want to know your recomend too

i will add photos all the work step by step and price to help anyone need to do that
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 11:47 AM   #7
bmw x5 f15
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUltimateDrivingManiac View Post
Don’t forget X5M badge.

yes am already ordered it

i order all X5 M becouse i most to remove X5 and put it to left to be like orginal KIT
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      11-06-2018, 12:17 PM   #8
geedup35
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 14 X5 50i - DHP

Quote:
yes am already ordered it

i order all X5 M becouse i most to remove X5 and put it to left to be like orginal KIT
So I think I am leaning towards the idea that you are not a troll and what Violator mentioned about your region makes sense.

If your goal is to basically have an f85 appearance with then are you considering an interior swap? Seats/Headliners (Saw you were looking into steering wheels as well)

Also, just to let you know, most of the people on this board look down towards what you are doing here with the rear badge. The overall majority of people on the board feel that if its not an ///M car, then you're just lying. (Its about the same as putting an AMG badge on the back of your car)

To be honest, I think everything you are trying to accomplish here is awesome, but I do have to say that its not something I would do with the X5M badge in the back.

side note: (I was contemplating a debadge altogether of my 50i, but now I think I want to add sdrive35i and see how other enthusiasts look at it. )
Appreciate 1
gqgambler716.00
      11-06-2018, 12:29 PM   #9
Violator
Living the dream
United_States
Rep

Ok, I see now.
Wow, you are doing some serious modding. I dont have a clue on how to add the KAFAs options and all of the cameras. I do believe there are some members on here that can offer some advice, TheUltimateDrivingManiac, monkiboy and of course r33_RGSport might be able to assist.

As for wheels, thats an easy one for me, BMW OEM 375 M Style 21" wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport (MPSS) for warmer months and Yokohama BluEarth for colder/winter months.

Oh, and I agree with geedup35 on the ///M badge on the rear deck. Debadge, completely for a cleaner look and it'll save you some grief. But, it's your SAV, you'll do you.
Appreciate 1
gqgambler716.00
      11-06-2018, 12:29 PM   #10
bmw x5 f15
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by geedup35 View Post
So I think I am leaning towards the idea that you are not a troll and what Violator mentioned about your region makes sense.

If your goal is to basically have an f85 appearance with then are you considering an interior swap? Seats/Headliners (Saw you were looking into steering wheels as well)

Also, just to let you know, most of the people on this board look down towards what you are doing here with the rear badge. The overall majority of people on the board feel that if its not an ///M car, then you're just lying. (Its about the same as putting an AMG badge on the back of your car)

To be honest, I think everything you are trying to accomplish here is awesome, but I do have to say that its not something I would do with the X5M badge in the back.

side note: (I was contemplating a debadge altogether of my 50i, but now I think I want to add sdrive35i and see how other enthusiasts look at it. )
first thank you for answer ( i dont know it's bad word or not ( you are not a trol) xaxa but thanks

about inside the car yes i know talking to some one sell it RED for 3500 Euro
see the photos
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 12:33 PM   #11
Violator
Living the dream
United_States
Rep

Quote:
first thank you for answer ( i dont know it's bad word or not ( you are not a trol) xaxa but thanks

about inside the car yes i know talking to some one sell it RED for 3500 Euro
see the photos
Damn, thats a serious mod. I'd take it...

You come/came off as a "troll" with your post that seem to be obnoxious. But once it was clear that you are foreigner and are serious about converting your F15 to F85 appearance many determined that you are not a troll. Myself included.
Appreciate 2
      11-06-2018, 12:36 PM   #12
bmw x5 f15
Private First Class
Rep

Cool

Quote:
Ok, I see now.
Wow, you are doing some serious modding. I dont have a clue on how to add the KAFAs options and all of the cameras. I do believe there are some members on here that can offer some advice, TheUltimateDrivingManiac, monkiboy and of course r33_RGSport might be able to assist.

As for wheels, thats an easy one for me, BMW OEM 375 M Style 21" wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport (MPSS) for warmer months and Yokohama BluEarth for colder/winter months.

Oh, and I agree with geedup35 on the ///M badge on the rear deck. Debadge, completely for a cleaner look and it'll save you some grief. But, it's your SAV, you'll do you.
hello my freind
i hope this member will help me some of them angry from me and i think they will not support me
but about logo in back of the car ? you recomend to put it or not ? i alerday order orginal logo full BMW X5 M
about KAFAs 2 yes here we can do it but it's need to change front Windshield of the car to work KAFAs ? and will stating work in coding belive me one year will be the best here

you can see how they install KAFAS
Appreciate 1
      11-06-2018, 12:43 PM   #13
Violator
Living the dream
United_States
Rep

You guys take "modding" to a new level.

I wouldn't say people are angry. It's pretty much taboo to be a poser or pretend that your vehicle is what it isn't. (Make X5 appear to be X5M) It's nothing personal, at least not for me.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 12:46 PM   #14
bmw x5 f15
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Damn, thats a serious mod. I'd take it...

You come/came off as a "troll" with your post that seem to be obnoxious. But once it was clear that you are foreigner and are serious about converting your F15 to F85 appearance many determined that you are not a troll. Myself included.
Quote:
Ok, I see now.

Quote:

about M it's not big problem if there is M or not ! but i order it
after the car will be ready i will thinking but i most to remove the X5 from back and it's easy i think >>
but so much people cant understand what M or not M for that only people know BMW good he will understand that
so much X5 in our city but cost of X5 M it's more than 110K $
just i like the desing of the car more than to see me people am rich or other

just i want to chenge it to be what i like ) and it's cost and time but i want to try and all day am reading about that

and i will keep information here to everone from where i order who install and cost that information for free only to help other
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 12:48 PM   #15
Sedoy
Captain
Rep
Drives: F10

Ok looks like you are confused, number one thing you should know about US BMW forums is that they are ABSOLUTELY hate fake badging - so putting M-logos on non-M car is a big no-no in US regardless how good your build is. So don't put any M-logos and you will make a lot of friends...
Question: are you doing replica X5M kit or OEM? From your pictures looks like a replica kit. I'm very exited about your build, please keep us updated!

Quote:
hello my freind
i hope this member will help me some of them angry from me and i think they will not support me
but about logo in back of the car ? you recomend to put it or not ? i alerday order orginal logo full BMW X5 M
about KAFAs 2 yes here we can do it but it's need to change front Windshield of the car to work KAFAs ? and will stating work in coding belive me one year will be the best here

you can see how they install KAFAS

Last edited by Sedoy; 11-06-2018 at 12:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 12:52 PM   #16
bmw x5 f15
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
You guys take "modding" to a new level.

I wouldn't say people are angry. It's pretty much taboo to be a poser or pretend that your vehicle is what it isn't. (Make X5 appear to be X5M) It's nothing personal, at least not for me.
yes am not lire of the people but the kit of BMW X5 M it's so cool and more sport desing and i dont love speed only desing i like it
why i spend 110K$ only for that
i can can do the same design with lowel price and so much people will like the idea and i order the best

i had now now with me steering wheel best of bmw sport one you can see the photo
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 12:56 PM   #17
Violator
Living the dream
United_States
Rep

^Is that wheel on your F15 or what?
If so, was there any coding involved to get it to work properly?
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 12:56 PM   #18
geedup35
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 14 X5 50i - DHP

That interior set would definitely look nice. You should also look into the headliner as well.

That KAFAS install seems pretty extensive and time consuming. (Even if cube is providing old school motivational music)

Seems like your vehicle may be in the shop more than on the road.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 12:56 PM   #19
bmw x5 f15
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedoy View Post
Ok looks like you are confused, number one thing you should know about US BMW forums is that they are ABSOLUTELY hate fake badging - so putting M-logos on non-M car is a big no-no in US regardless how good your build is. So don't put any M-logos and you will make a lot of friends...
Question: are you doing replica X5M kit or OEM? From your pictures looks like a replica kit. I'm very exited about your build, please keep us updated!

hello dear >> really sorry to know that i didnt know that in USA it's not good !
in ukraine it's normal and all people make chenging for car !!
some one change mitsubishi to lamborghini and it's was cool and all people like it
about replica i order some replica X5M kit best quality and some OEM original it's will be inside the car and you can see the photo i add some today just see all page and see what i order it's will be nice to all
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 12:58 PM   #20
bmw x5 f15
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
^Is that wheel on your F15 or what?
If so, was there any coding involved to get it to work properly?
yes it's need some coding and model for it to work fine with me car
and some people can do it here for $$$
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 12:58 PM   #21
Violator
Living the dream
United_States
Rep

Hey! I thought I was "Dear"...damnit.
Appreciate 2
Hellrot240.50
      11-06-2018, 01:01 PM   #22
bmw x5 f15
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
That interior set would definitely look nice. You should also look into the headliner as well.

That KAFAS install seems pretty extensive and time consuming. (Even if cube is providing old school motivational music)

Seems like your vehicle may be in the shop more than on the road.
thank
i dont undertand what mean headliner sorry my english not like yours

about the car yes it's need work install it more than week and it's will stay for some time in winter
my car i order it from USA and soon will be and am nowing boghut the kit and everything to be ready to instaling
Appreciate 0