11-28-2018, 06:29 AM   #661
A-4WD
Long Time Bimmer Fan
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Carnage View Post
I define Spongy as - soft pedal feel, having to press too hard for the amount of braking you are getting. Not a firm, confident feel while braking. Sort of like stepping on a sponge.

Hope that makes sense.
If they can't find any other mechanical issue, then it sounds like your brakes could use a bleeding.
1985 318i - RIP
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2018, 08:04 AM   #662
Road Carnage
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 96 328is, 15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-4WD View Post
If they can't find any other mechanical issue, then it sounds like your brakes could use a bleeding.
Agree about the bleed, that was my thought also when I brought it in. But, New rotors and pads resolved the issue. Dealer said they were corroded and replaced them under warranty. All good now!
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2018, 11:09 AM   #663
geedup35
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 14 X5 50i - DHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkazaam View Post
Rear air springs/suspension air bags failed, and the car was 2 weeks out of warranty when we brought it to the dealership. They won't cover it.

The other detail. We went to dealer #1 in August and they told us the warranty expired in July. In October when we visited dealer #2 and they fixed an oil filter housing leak under warranty. The car had a 'demo extension warranty' they were able to see and we got a repair under warranty at that point. Is it worth complaining to dealer #1 or going to BMW NA about this to get the air bag issue covered? Wife also has pictures and video showing the issue occured while the demo extension warranty was in effect.
You may be able to have it covered then as the appointment was made during the warrantee period and the failed to recognize the warranted was in place.

Quick question, could the dealer that fixed the oil filter housing leak address this for you? Is the demo warranty now expired?

Btw, what did Stealer#1 quote you on the repair?
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2018, 09:25 AM   #664
mpowered5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E34 M5

Anybody had this happen?

Wife was driving then the whole cluster went black. As well as the HUD. Idrive screen still worked fine.

Once she got home. Let the car sit for an hour or so. Restarted and everything went back to normal.

6wb cluster so it's fully digital
Attached Images

1988 M5
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2018, 02:57 AM   #665
Stev_chu
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpowered5 View Post
Anybody had this happen?

Wife was driving then the whole cluster went black. As well as the HUD. Idrive screen still worked fine.

Once she got home. Let the car sit for an hour or so. Restarted and everything went back to normal.

6wb cluster so it's fully digital
I'm thinking Is the battery or a fuse? Check on them
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2018, 06:47 PM   #666
sdk8103
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 X35i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stev_chu View Post
I'm thinking Is the battery or a fuse? Check on them
A fuse wouldn't fix itself.

2014 X5 xDrive35i
1983 320i (many years ago, but it's good to be back in a BMW)
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2018, 08:17 PM   #667
admranger
Retired Curmudgeon
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘19 X3M40i, ‘18 m550i

Have a grinding sound from the LF when I back up with the wheels turned at full lock (left or right). I've looked for a rock between the heat shield and the brake rotor but there's nothing there.

'19 X3 M40 Carbon Black/Oyster, '23 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit, Past BMWs: '18 M550i, '18 330 GT, '16 X5 40e, '11 E90M3, '06 X5 4.4, '03 330i ZHP, '02 M3, '97 Z3 2.8, '95 M3 (2x), '94 530i (manual), '92 525i (manual), '88 M3, '87 325iS
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2019, 04:51 AM   #668
dr.zolo
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW X5 edrive

SOS call system error message on 2017 bmw x5 edrive

hello. I own a 2017 bmw x5 here in Bangladesh. Ever since I bought it(brand new), it had displayed "SOS call system failure" in the instrument cluster. Moreover, as it was originally bought from UK, the iDrive system lacks internet connectivity here in my country. How can I overcome this problem? Also note that if this problem needs coding please let me know how to carry it out.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2019, 10:23 AM   #669
asifmalik
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5

BMW X5 E70 Xdrive 2011 Cold Start engine noise

BMW X5 E70 Xdrive 2011 Cold Start engine noise

https://youtu.be/eyTPp0iRBX8

Can anyone please advise what could be the problem?

Thanks in Advance
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2019, 12:10 AM   #670
BMW_brenny
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5 35d - M Sport

I am a 33 year old married medical practice manager living in a small alpine town in northern California. The practice I work for has me traveling frequently to our various office locations in California and Oregon, so I spend a lot of time in my vehicle. It snows heavily where we live so my husband and I wanted to invest in an all wheel drive, safe, reliable vehicle, with good fuel mileage, that would last us for many years to come. After months of research and careful consideration, my husband ended up purchasing a 2015 BMW X5 35d with the M Sport Package. It was a splurge for us to buy a BMW but after reading so much about BMW’s diesel motors, he was convinced this would be the best vehicle for us. I’ve always loved BMW’s - ever since I was a little girl. The X5 literally is my dream car. I love everything about it and I absolutely love driving it.

This last summer I noticed my X5’s temperature gage indicator started to reside slightly higher than where I was used to it hovering. I’m a very conscientious driver and an extremely detail oriented person, so this slight change was something that I noticed immediately and brought it to the attention of my husband. The indicator was now always just to the right of center, and higher when climbing a hill - when it used to always be just to the left of center, and just barely over the center line when climbing a hill. After talking to my husband about it, I started calling around asking different BMW service departments if this was something I should bring my vehicle in to have evaluated. The general consensus was that if my X5 was overheating or threatening any of the components, the highly sensitive computer system would alert me to there being a problem. I was asked over and over again if the temperature light ever came on or if the computer system ever warned me about my vehicle overheating, which it never did, so I was assured not to worry about it.

A few weeks later, while on a road trip with a girlfriend, my check engine light came on while I was in a very isolated area, over two hours to the closest BMW dealer. At this time I was a couple months past my 50,000 warranty expiration. My girlfriend suggested I try to check the fault using a generic reader you can use at the auto parts store but this reader, of course, couldn’t read the fault. I got on the phone to see if it was okay to continue on my trip or if I should have it towed. After calling around to more than one BMW dealer and the BMW roadside assistance hotline, I was given the same answer - if my X5 had any severe issues it would go into ‘limp mode’ which would not allow me to drive over a certain RPM or MPH. If this where to happen, I should stop immediately and have it towed, otherwise it was fine to drive it to the nearest BMW dealer. As my X5 wasn’t running any differently, I continued on my trip, with plans to detour to the closest BMW dealer. While driving, the check engine light went out. I was a bit perplexed. I again called around to different BMW service departments to get advise, as this seemed strange to me. I was told there was no need to bring it in if the light had gone out. I was reassured that if there was an issue, the light would come right back on. I was also told that the light coming on in the first place, could have been triggered by something as trivial as not putting my fuel cap on tight enough when I last fueled up. This made me feel much better about the whole situation.

When I got home from my trip, I noticed I was due for an oil change in approximately 1,000 miles, so still a little worried there might be some underlying issue going on, I called and scheduled my appointment a little early and asked them about these other concerns. They told me everything was fine and that diesel engines can vary in temperature over the course of their lifetime and to, again, trust my vehicle’s computer to tell me if there is a problem.

In October, my check engine light came on while I was working in Oregon. As there was a dealer close by, I drove it straight to the dealer to hopefully finally straighten all this out. Although, I was pretty stressed because I knew my warranty ended at 50,000 miles and my vehicle now had 73,000 miles on it. I realize 73,000 miles is a lot for a three year old vehicle but I commute for work and when we first purchased my X5 my two year old nephew was diagnosed with leukemia so we spent months traveling back and forth to the children’s hospital where he was getting treatment. Even with the high miles, my car was in perfect condition. I baby my X5 and keep meticulous care of it. Those 73,000 miles were almost exclusively cruise control freeway miles. I have always been on-time for all of my service appointments and always have the recommended service done per BMW’s recommendations.
The dealer plugged my X5 in and told me the check engine light was being triggered by a misfiring fuel injector but not to worry because BMW would cover the cost of the repair because all emissions related problems were actually covered up to 75,000 miles. I was so relieved, and then remembered this was actually something a repair advisor at another BMW dealer had told me in one of my many calls talking to different service departments about why my check engine light had gone off as mysteriously as it had come on a few months prior. The service advisor, who also happened to be the assistant manger of the service department, told me they didn’t have the parts in stock, so they would order them and we would make an appointment to come back. I reminded him that I live almost 100 miles away over high elevation summit passes. He said it would be fine to drive home and return in approximately a week when I was already planning on being their for work.
At the end of the following week, I dropped my X5 off, for what was supposed to be a one day job. Later that day I got a call saying they weren’t going to be done with my vehicle by the end of the day so they were going to set me up to take a loaner car home. This really stressed me out because my X5 was now going to be over 100 miles away, almost two hours away from my home, and in eight days I was set to go out of town for 10 days and had no plans of returning before then. I was pleasantly surprised to have them tell me not to worry about anything. I could take the loaner car home, and they would deliver my X5 to me when they were done and pick up the loaner car. WOW! I was so impressed with the over-and-above service they were offering me.
A week went by and I started to get nervous more might be wrong with my X5 than just the fuel injectors. Obviously it was costing them money having me drive their loaner car for so many days, so there must be something else going on. I worried all week until finally I got the call they were done with my X5. I spoke with the service advisor and he said it took so long because BMW wanted them to run tests on my fuel system that he described as ‘checking for metal flakes in my fuel lines because the error my vehicle was throwing can sometimes be a sign of a bigger problem’. Lucky for me, all these tests were negative so they just replaced all my fuel injectors (even though only one was misfiring) because replacing all of them was BMW’s recommendation. The entire job was warranted except for the replacement of my fuel filter, which I had previously agreed to pay for, as it was recommended routine maintenance that was easy to take care of while they were doing the warranty work. I was seriously in awe at the service they showed me and how well BMW took care of me. I was so proud to own a BMW and even bragged to my friends and family at how happy I was we bought my X5 and how great the dealer had treated me.

Fast forward about 45 days. My X5 literally just dies while driving it in Oregon while doing last minute Christmas shopping with my husband. We called the dealer, asking if they had any way of helping us tow it to them, as we were literally two blocks away. We were told we would have to call AAA. When the tow truck dropped my X5 off around 3PM on a Saturday, the service advisor told us they wouldn’t be able to run any diagnostic tests on my car until Monday, as they were having a Christmas party that night and wouldn’t have time. Talk about feeling stressed out. We live so far away and it was a week before Christmas. We asked if there was any way they could let us use a loaner car like they had before, as we had no way to get home and they agreed - what a relief! Although, I immediately became uneasy because as we were filling out the paperwork for the loaner car, the service adviser joked with us about having to buy a new car. He even brought a lady over to the desk asking if they had any X5 diesels on the lot, telling her we would probably be ‘in the market’. We left, feeling pretty stressed out, but hopeful it was nothing - just a false alarm. They promised us a call on Monday.
Lunchtime on Monday came around, nothing. I called the dealer and spoke with someone who took down my number and promised me she would have someone call me before they left for the night. Tuesday morning came around, still nothing. I emailed the assistant service manager, who I had dealt with before, and he emailed me back saying the service advisor who we dropped my vehicle off with would be calling me shortly. A few hrs went by, so I called again and was told my advisor was in a meeting about my vehicle but he should be calling me soon. Finally I got a call from the service advisor who explained that per the check engine light code that was triggered, BMW’s recommendation was to run a test that checked for metal flakes in my fuel system (weird, this sounded vaguely familiar). He proceeded to tell me that he unfortunately had some really bad news - the test was positive. Apparently the high pressure fuel pump had ‘grenaded’ contaminating everything with metal fragments and flakes - meaning the entire fuel system had to be replaced not just the broken part.
The worse news was that since my X5 now had 76,000 miles on it, it was not only out of the 50,000 miles warranty but also the extended emissions warranty, so I would be responsible for the entire $14,000+ bill.

Words could not explain my utter and complete shock! How could something like this happen? How could a three year old, $80,000 vehicle now just basically be a metal and rubber yard ornament, unless I dump almost $15,000 into it?!?! Basically he was telling me that in three years, 20% of my vehicle failed completely! So are BMW’s not made to last? Are they a disposable commodity? I was speechless. I was mortified. I asked myself, why would ANYONE buy a vehicle that this could happen to? How could we have been so stupid! There was no way we would be able to pay BMW almost $15,000 to fix my X5. How could anyone do that, for that matter? Even the doctor I work for, who owns an airplane and frequently has to spend thousands of dollars on it for repairs and maintenance, was in utter shock that my three year old highly esteemed vehicle could have such an insanely high dollar failure that had NOTHING to do with anything I did or could have done to prevent for that matter.

Still literally sick to my stomach with stress, I received another call from the dealer saying that they spoke with BMW North America and they agreed to cover all but about $6,500 of the job. As much of a blessing as that sounded like, I was still in shock. Even with BMW offering to pay for part of the job, this still seemed so unbelievably crazy to me, so I got online and started doing research. I quickly discovered several stories of people in my exact same situation. This is NOT at all an uncommon issue with BMW’s diesels or the BOSCH high pressure fuel pump that caused the issue. In fact further reading and research led me to discover that BMW was actually forced to extend their 5 series diesel engine emissions warranties to 125,000 miles because of this exact same issue happening. I asked the dealer to look into this, and they said they had already cross referenced my VIN in a database to see if my vehicle was part of that warranty extension, and it was not.

So I guess my question is, how could something that BMW knows is an issue NOT be something they stand behind and fix? I’ve read story after story online about people with X5 diesels with my same story, the biggest difference in my story than most of the others I’ve read about online, is that mine happened at 76,000 miles and not 12 miles, 27,000 miles, or 50,000 miles and because of that - I’m being forced to pay for the repair. Only a handful of these stories state that they were out of warranty and were forced to pay out of pocket. Those people who were forced to pay out of pocket are NOT happy, in fact, one of them is an attorney with my exact same vehicle, model, and year who I read is planning to file a class action lawsuit against BMW and Bosch for having this happen to her basically brand new X5. Crazy, that my situation isn’t an isolated incident - not that that fixes my vehicle - just crazy to wrap my head around.

I’m perplexed. I’m dumfounded. I’m heartbroken. This happening to us is literally life altering. I rely on my vehicle to get me to my job. I live in a rural town over an hour from my place of employment, so taking an Uber or asking a friend to take me to work is not an option. Also, my husband and I recently sold our house and are living in an apartment to save every penny we can to pay off a piece of land we purchased so we can build a house. We had plans of starting our build this year, but with this set back building our home will more than likely be put on hold. Like I mentioned before, my husband bought this vehicle for me because after all his research he decided it was the safest, most reliable, fuel efficient option for us to invest our hard earned money on. Both my husband and I work hard for everything we have. We went with a BMW diesel because they are built well and from everything we read would last us for years to come. Never in a million years would we ever imagine it would fail us so miserably.

This is inexcusable - period. A three year old vehicle should not have an internal part that ‘grenades’, ruining the entire vehicle, without the manufacturer standing behind it. This is a KNOWN issue. This Bosch high pressure fuel pump has failed in other diesel engine manufacturers as well - not just BMW diesels. Why is BMW not standing behind their vehicles when it comes to a faulty part they use in their diesels? Also, this brings a very important question to mind - why in the world would I pay $6,500 to have the same exact faulty part put back in my X5 with the risk of this exact same thing happening again in 2, 20, or 2,000 miles?

I get that warranties are set for a reason, nothing lasts forever - but I wholeheartedly feel like this is an outlying exception. Not only was my vehicle in the shop showing signs of this happening while it was under warranty, but BMW actually replaced parts that weren’t bad because they were worried it was happening. Also, the fact that BMW has extended the fuel emissions warranty on the 5 series diesels, goes to show that they are aware and have taken (at least partial) responsibility for this happening with these high pressure diesel fuel pumps.
I can only hope BMW continues to prove their outstanding service and pride they have in their vehicles, by stepping up to the plate and fixing all the damage done to my vehicle so I can continue to be a proud BMW owner for many years to come. I respectfully am pleading for any advise or help anyone can offer me. Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 2
Wah2778.50
KRS_SN13107.50
      01-05-2019, 03:28 AM   #671
Manuwai
Rep
Drives: '15 X5

Sorry to hear about your situation! Sounds like such a headache. Is this the same dealership that replaced your fuel injectors or a different one? Also, did you have them replace the fuel filter when you had the injectors replaced?

I'm surprised they won't good will the repairs seeing how you had an error code in the past which BMW said could point to the fuel filter issue and that they had already checked for this condition.

I used to be a tech at a Honda dealership and whenever a customer came in with a known issue, but their VIN wasn't covered under the extended warranty, our dealer would good will the repairs. For example, 1999-2004 odyssey's had known transmission issues, which involved replacing it, Honda extended the warranty to 105K miles. Some customers never experienced the issue until after 105K, but we would still warranty the work since it was a known issue.

I would try as much as you can to get it completely covered. Not doing the work because you're 1000 miles over is BS. Especially since they mentioned this very problem at an earlier visit.

I wish you the best of luck and post an update whenever you have one!
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 02:03 AM   #672
F15GorDe
Well versed in the care and feeding of BMWs
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15d, F10

Yep!

Hold their feet to the fire, you already know that you are not the only one.
      01-17-2019, 12:22 PM   #673
gfayez
Registered
Egypt
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 f15 2018

Valve knocking sound

When I try to accelerate slightly on low rpm I hear valve knocking, if I take my foot off the accelerator and then push again it disappears. If I’m in sports mode this never happens. To give you a brief history I suffered an drivetrain error and the dealer said the error code was turbo overheat because there was a leak in the turbo cooler radiator and it was replaced, and once again I had drivetrain error and dealer said it was a misfire in cylinders 5&8, and then he came back with a stupid saying that it was because unburnt fuel particles in the cylinders and that I have to every now and then run the engine hard. This sounded to me like a load of crap. I use fuel octane 95 and my engine is v8 4.4 twin turbo 450hp. Any idea what is causing this
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2019, 11:58 AM   #674
A-4WD
Long Time Bimmer Fan
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfayez View Post
When I try to accelerate slightly on low rpm I hear valve knocking, if I take my foot off the accelerator and then push again it disappears. If I’m in sports mode this never happens. To give you a brief history I suffered an drivetrain error and the dealer said the error code was turbo overheat because there was a leak in the turbo cooler radiator and it was replaced, and once again I had drivetrain error and dealer said it was a misfire in cylinders 5&8, and then he came back with a stupid saying that it was because unburnt fuel particles in the cylinders and that I have to every now and then run the engine hard. This sounded to me like a load of crap. I use fuel octane 95 and my engine is v8 4.4 twin turbo 450hp. Any idea what is causing this
I don't know what's causing your issue, but it is true that it's good to run the engine hard/open her up sometimes to clear out carbon build-up from the engine through to the exhaust.
1985 318i - RIP
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2019, 03:20 PM   #675
Chipshop
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2016 x5

Wow
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2019, 04:32 PM   #676
Kolban
Noob
Rep
Drives: 2005 BMW X5

What about us 2005 X5 E53 owners? Is there room for us in here as well, or is there another forum site for the "old guys".

Thanks,
Kolban
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2019, 04:33 PM   #677
Kolban
Noob
Rep
Drives: 2005 BMW X5

Sorry, Noob and looking for info for my old guy....
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2019, 09:04 PM   #678
admranger
Retired Curmudgeon
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘19 X3M40i, ‘18 m550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolban View Post
What about us 2005 X5 E53 owners? Is there room for us in here as well, or is there another forum site for the "old guys".

Thanks,
Kolban
xoutpost

d0t

c0m

'19 X3 M40 Carbon Black/Oyster, '23 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit, Past BMWs: '18 M550i, '18 330 GT, '16 X5 40e, '11 E90M3, '06 X5 4.4, '03 330i ZHP, '02 M3, '97 Z3 2.8, '95 M3 (2x), '94 530i (manual), '92 525i (manual), '88 M3, '87 325iS
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2019, 04:32 PM   #679
mishaelpl
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5 F15

F15 X5d 2014 - SCR issue

hey folks,

I am troubleshooting an issue with SCR active tank. The residual range continuously decreases, even though I've topped up DEF to full twice in last 1500 km. I've 2700km left to drive :/

I've plugged the car to ISTA and did the readings, while driving, which can be viewed using below link (driving starts at 15 seconds).

Occasionally, I am getting CEL triggered by intermittent errors about SCR active tank fluid level sensor (attached error.jpg), which can be cleared, but comes back every now and then.

Few questions:

1) F15 only has active SCR tank, it does not have a passive one, correct? (if it has, i will have issues there since the readings are incorrect)

2) how is residual range value calculated? I understand i have sensor issues (intermittent), but as you see on the video once the car is started and drives, it does recognize that fluid level is at 100%...

thanks in advance for feedback.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-17-2019, 07:28 PM   #680
JPalm
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 x5 50i M sport pack

Help please! 2014 X5 50i sport package

Hello my fellow members, I am in serious need of advice on what could this be
I was driving my beast in mass pike in BOston on cruise control at 85 MPH on comfort mode.
after getting a little bored i had a few openings ahead on and did a few miles a bit over the the previous speed set, just to have some fun(big mistake 4 hour of my Saturday gone for this and not beast until God knows when) Them after a few minutes i felt this jumpy thing on my car like i was going over little bumps lines, them after a few this noise like clonk clonk clonk under the sit to towards the back of the car and so it did until i found the near exit 6 miles or so, also it was shaking a bit..… also lost 70% at least of the usual power of the beast.
…on the display it said Drivetrain malfunction. drive moderately . maximum drivetrain not available . consult service center..

when tow truck arrived i turn on for bit and the displays warnings are not there on dashboard or display
it was gone and it she sound normal!

needless to says she was taken to the dr. to stealership wating to be checked

should i be so worried about this?????

Last edited by JPalm; 02-17-2019 at 08:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2019, 10:30 AM   #681
gvarr03
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: MY'15 X5 xDrive35d

Chassis stabilization: Drive moderately.

So I've got these warnings in iDrive yesterday:
Chassis stabilization:drive moderately, ACC: maintain safe distance, Night Vision malfunction, parking brake: contin. driving possible, collision warning system innactive, pedestrian warning malfumction, restraint system, fault in airbag, belt tensioner or belt-force limiter.

After restarting the car it all came back after about a mile of driving. I have been at the dealer for the same issue about 5 months ago and all they did was to reset the computer. It lasted half a year I guess, but now I've had that warning three times in a day.

2015 BMW X5 xDrive35d with 49800 miles.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2019, 05:18 PM   #682
KRS_SN
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: IX,G07

Garage List
2020 X7  [10.00]
X5  [8.50]
IX  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPalm View Post
Hello my fellow members, I am in serious need of advice on what could this be
I was driving my beast in mass pike in BOston on cruise control at 85 MPH on comfort mode.
after getting a little bored i had a few openings ahead on and did a few miles a bit over the the previous speed set, just to have some fun(big mistake 4 hour of my Saturday gone for this and not beast until God knows when) Them after a few minutes i felt this jumpy thing on my car like i was going over little bumps lines, them after a few this noise like clonk clonk clonk under the sit to towards the back of the car and so it did until i found the near exit 6 miles or so, also it was shaking a bit..… also lost 70% at least of the usual power of the beast.
…on the display it said Drivetrain malfunction. drive moderately . maximum drivetrain not available . consult service center..

when tow truck arrived i turn on for bit and the displays warnings are not there on dashboard or display
it was gone and it she sound normal!

needless to says she was taken to the dr. to stealership wating to be checked

should i be so worried about this?????
egr cooler or spark plugs?
Appreciate 0