United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X5 M50i

Garage List
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hey guys. Actually did end up selling the X5M, but went back to stock for the sale so I have a laundry list of goodies to sell now. Items that I'll be selling in no particular order include the following:

- KW Coilovers Variant 3 (on the car for less than 5 months) = SOLD
- RKP Cold Air Intake. This thing is so awesome and makes the car sound like it has blow off valves. = SOLD
- 22" BC Forged RZ21s in Gloss Black w/OEM Center Caps. These wheels have the Toyo Proxy ST IIIs on them. I'd prefer to sell as a set. Wheel measurements are 22x10.5+32 in front and 22x11.5+19 in the back. The tires are 295/30/22 in front and 335/25/22 in rear. Wheels and tires have been installed for less than 5 months so practically brand new. = $4,500
- Yokohama Blue Earth V905 winter tires. 285/35/21 in front and 325/30/21 in rear. Used for only one winter and since it was COVID not really used all that much. These things do wonders in the snow. Still in great shape and perfect for the coming months. = $900
- BMW M Performance tires bags that I can include with any of the wheels or tires. = SOLD
- Carbon Fiber front lip, side skirts, and rear diffuser. Front lip comes with an Acexxon lip protector to prevent from scratching on the bottom. On my car for less than 5 months. = $2,500
- Brand new/never used. Renegade rear upper and mid spoiler. I have these bad boy all primed and ready to go for you to have painted whatever color you would like. = $500
- IND Carbon Hood Roundel - Gloss Black = SOLD
- IND Carbon Trunk Roundel - Gloss Black = SOLD
- IND Carbon Floating Wheel Center Cap Set - Gloss Black = SOLD
- IND F-Chassis Carbon Steering Wheel Trim = SOLD
- BMW M Performance F-Chassis Carbon Shift Knob Cover = SOLD
- OEM Carbon Fiber Center Console = SOLD
- RKP Carbon Bumper Insert Set = SOLD
- OEM LED Light Up Door Sills for Front and Rear Doors = SOLD
- BMW LED Door Projector Kits for front and back doors = SOLD
- Genuine BMW all weather rubber floor mats including cargo mat = $300
- Brand new/never used H&R 15MM all around wheel spacers = SOLD
- Powered by M Carbon License Plate Frame = $50

I would of course prefer a lot of the things to be sold in groups rather than as single parts. Considering that, preference will be given to local folks and those who are willing to buy more than one thing at a time. Pretty firm on pricing unless you buy in bulk then I'll consider discounts. Let me know if you have any questions and happy shopping.

Attached Images

Last edited by Jszlaga; 09-20-2021 at 10:13 PM..
Appreciate 1
      09-18-2021, 05:06 PM   #2
EuroCarFan
Captain
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, F85 X5M

azndrgnkid
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2021, 05:18 PM   #3
jmack123
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW X5

Garage List
2016 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jszlaga View Post
Hey guys. Actually did end up selling the X5M, but went back to stock for the sale so I have a laundry list of goodies to sell now. I don't have pricing and all that good stuff figured out just yet, but figured I'd get this post started and at least list everything that I'll have up for sale. Items that I'll be selling in no particular order include the following:

- KW Coilovers Variant 3 (on the car for less than 5 months)
- RKP Cold Air Intake. This thing is so awesome and makes the car sound like it has blow off valves.
- 22" BC Forged RZ21s in Gloss Black w/OEM Center Caps. These wheels have the Toyo Proxy ST IIIs on them. I'd prefer to sell as a set. Wheel measurements are 22x10.5+32 in front and 22x11.5+19 in the back. The tires are 295/30/22 in front and 335/25/22 in rear. Wheels and tires have been installed for less than 5 months so practically brand new.
- Yokohama Blue Earth V905 winter tires. 285/35/21 in front and 325/30/21 in rear. Used for only one winter and since it was COVID not really used all that much. These things do wonders in the snow. Still in great shape and perfect for the coming months.
- BMW M Performance tires bags that I can include with any of the wheels or tires.
- Carbon Fiber front lip, side skirts, and rear diffuser. Front lip comes with an Acexxon lip protector to prevent from scratching on the bottom. On my car for less than 5 months.
- Brand new/never used. Renegade rear upper and mid spoiler. I have these bad boy all primed and ready to go for you to have painted whatever color you would like.
- IND Carbon Hood Roundel - Gloss Black
- IND Carbon Trunk Roundel - Gloss Black
- IND Carbon Floating Wheel Center Cap Set - Gloss Black
- IND F-Chassis Carbon Steering Wheel Trim
- BMW M Performance F-Chassis Carbon Shift Knob Cover
- OEM Carbon Fiber Center Console
- RKP Carbon Bumper Insert Set
- OEM LED Light Up Door Sills for Front and Rear Doors
- BMW LED Door Projector Kits for front and back doors
- Genuine BMW all weather rubber floor mats including cargo mat
- Brand new/never used H&R 15MM all around wheel spacers
- Powered by M Carbon License Plate Frame

I would of course prefer a lot of the things to be sold in groups rather than as single parts. Considering that, preference will be given to local folks and those who are willing to buy more than one thing at a time. Let me know if you have any questions and happy shopping.
How much for the KWV3s? Are they for the rear links?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2021, 05:20 PM   #4
jmack123
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Hey guys. Actually did end up selling the X5M, but went back to stock for the sale so I have a laundry list of goodies to sell now. I don't have pricing and all that good stuff figured out just yet, but figured I'd get this post started and at least list everything that I'll have up for sale. Items that I'll be selling in no particular order include the following:

- RKP Cold Air Intake. This thing is so awesome and makes the car sound like it has blow off valves.
- 22" BC Forged RZ21s in Gloss Black w/OEM Center Caps. These wheels have the Toyo Proxy ST IIIs on them. I'd prefer to sell as a set. Wheel measurements are 22x10.5+32 in front and 22x11.5+19 in the back. The tires are 295/30/22 in front and 335/25/22 in rear. Wheels and tires have been installed for less than 5 months so practically brand new.
- Yokohama Blue Earth V905 winter tires. 285/35/21 in front and 325/30/21 in rear. Used for only one winter and since it was COVID not really used all that much. These things do wonders in the snow. Still in great shape and perfect for the coming months.
- BMW M Performance tires bags that I can include with any of the wheels or tires.
- Carbon Fiber front lip, side skirts, and rear diffuser. Front lip comes with an Acexxon lip protector to prevent from scratching on the bottom. On my car for less than 5 months.
- Brand new/never used. Renegade rear upper and mid spoiler. I have these bad boy all primed and ready to go for you to have painted whatever color you would like.

I would of course prefer a lot of the things to be sold in groups rather than as single parts. Considering that, preference will be given to local folks and those who are willing to buy more than one thing at a time. Let me know if you have any questions and happy shopping.
I'll take the hood roundel and the floating caps btw.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2021, 05:23 PM   #5
Jszlaga
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X5 M50i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack123 View Post
Quote:

How much for the KWV3s? Are they for the rear links?
The KWs are the good ones. It's these:

https://ind-distribution.com/collect...-f85-variant-3

Price depends on who's paying shipping. Shit is heavy so my guess is shipping ain't cheap. Let me know.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2021, 05:27 PM   #6
jmack123
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack123 View Post
Quote: