Rep
Drives: 18 X6M

Bootmod3 WIFI Agents

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 175.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey ya'll. I make and sell Powered Bootmod3 Bm3 Wifi Obd Agents. I generally sell these on eBay but wanted to post and share with the community at a lower price than online. I can also do standard non powered units if you would prefer. DM me.

Why spend money on a bulky OBD ENET cable and also have to hook up a micro USB?? This unit DOES NOT require an enet cable or micro usb for power!!

This is an all in one unit, simply plug it in to the OBD port and you are ready to launch the BM3 app on your phone or tablet!

This unit is shipped with the most updated BM3 firmware available at the time. If you would prefer the previous version that requires you to hotspot from your phone/tablet please specify. If not indicated I will ship with the new firmware.

Length of cable can vary depending on supply. Standard length is 6-12 inch, I can also do 36 inch if you would like to put the unit next to the seat or behind the dash.

Each unit is NEW and personally TESTED by me before shipping. If payment is received early in the day I will do my best to ship same day.

I provide step by step instructions to setup device. I also provide my PERSONAL CELL number so you can text me with any questions you have during setup! Setup is easy but there are questions from time to time and I want to make sure it is as easy for you as possible.

Let me know if you have any Questions!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-09-2021, 01:03 PM   #2
skoold2003
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 50i M Sport, M3(sold)

Garage List
2014 X5 50i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blown99 View Post
Hey ya'll. I make and sell Powered Bootmod3 Bm3 Wifi Obd Agents. I generally sell these on eBay but wanted to post and share with the community at a lower price than online. I can also do standard non powered units if you would prefer. DM me.

Why spend money on a bulky OBD ENET cable and also have to hook up a micro USB?? This unit DOES NOT require an enet cable or micro usb for power!!

This is an all in one unit, simply plug it in to the OBD port and you are ready to launch the BM3 app on your phone or tablet!

This unit is shipped with the most updated BM3 firmware available at the time. If you would prefer the previous version that requires you to hotspot from your phone/tablet please specify. If not indicated I will ship with the new firmware.

Length of cable can vary depending on supply. Standard length is 6-12 inch, I can also do 36 inch if you would like to put the unit next to the seat or behind the dash.

Each unit is NEW and personally TESTED by me before shipping. If payment is received early in the day I will do my best to ship same day.

I provide step by step instructions to setup device. I also provide my PERSONAL CELL number so you can text me with any questions you have during setup! Setup is easy but there are questions from time to time and I want to make sure it is as easy for you as possible.

Haha, I have a few of these laying around myself. My favorite was the pi zero.. have you tried those?
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2021, 09:36 PM   #3
blown99
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoold2003 View Post
Quote:

Haha, I have a few of these laying around myself. My favorite was the pi zero.. have you tried those?
No I haven't? They were missing wifi chip right? Can't remember, it was a while ago I did the research
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2021, 11:15 PM   #4
skoold2003
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 X5 50i  [7.50]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No I haven't? They were missing wifi chip right? Can't remember, it was a while ago I did the research
They have a built in WiFi chip but no Ethernet. So you have to get a dongle.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2021, 09:21 AM   #5
blown99
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ah that was it, I knew something was missing lol

I might have to try one out, they were smaller if I remember right
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2021, 03:50 PM   #6
skoold2003
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 X5 50i  [7.50]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ah that was it, I knew something was missing lol

I might have to try one out, they were smaller if I remember right
Yea they're about the size of a thumb drive.. plus the dongle
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2021, 07:14 PM   #7
blown99
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Super cool. Ill see if I can track them down and try
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2021, 06:16 PM   #8
J0hnnyB0yx5m
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M

I bought mine from pro tuning freaks but can't figure out how to set it up lol
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2021, 09:38 PM   #9
blown99
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hnnyB0yx5m View Post
I bought mine from pro tuning freaks but can't figure out how to set it up lol
Hit me up I'll help you
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2021, 03:47 PM   #10
X5eM
Rep
Drives: X5M (F85)

Definitely interested!
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2021, 04:00 PM   #11
blown99
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5eM View Post
Definitely interested!
Got your DM 🤙🏼
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2021, 07:39 PM   #12
blown99
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Happy Saturday!
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2021, 09:19 PM   #13
blown99
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Bump, bump bump it up
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2021, 12:09 PM   #14
blown99
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Making custom 36" for member if anyone else is interested
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2021, 05:45 PM   #15
hnamanh
Rep
Drives: 19' BMW X5

I got my unit from blown99 and the unit is working great. He ships fast and I like how the unit gets power from the obd port. You just plug it in and forget it.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2021, 09:11 PM   #16
blown99
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

It's tuning season!
Appreciate 1
ggunn9160.00