BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

07-28-2022, 10:42 PM   #1
chris_r_33
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 Msport V8 Dinan Tune

Help Please...

Hello my fellow BMW brothers, and sisters. I just picked up a 2018 BMW X5 i50 Msport 4.4L V8. It has a Dinan tune, and exhaust. I've been trying to get authorization from the dealer where I purchased the truck; to call previous owner so I can find out, what was done to the truck...smh...

For some reason aftermarket companies, even Dinan, only make intakes for the M cars, makes no sense, and frustrating.

So my question is...

Does anyone know of a company/manufacture, where the intake can actually fit, the i50?
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2022, 02:09 AM   #2
F15_SGM
Insta~ f10_sapphire
Rep
Drives: BLACK 2015 528I

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_r_33 View Post
Hello my fellow BMW brothers, and sisters. I just picked up a 2018 BMW X5 i50 Msport 4.4L V8. It has a Dinan tune, and exhaust. I've been trying to get authorization from the dealer where I purchased the truck; to call previous owner so I can find out, what was done to the truck...smh...

For some reason aftermarket companies, even Dinan, only make intakes for the M cars, makes no sense, and frustrating.

So my question is...

Does anyone know of a company/manufacture, where the intake can actually fit, the i50?
Pro-tip. Call the last dealer on carfax service history prior to purchase and Call them and say you need the last service receipt and to email a copy to you. They shouldn't ask any questions except your vin for record finding. Then the owner's info will be there. There is nothing wrong with this method as you are the current owner of that VIN number and the dealer never blurred out info prior to releasing it via email.