BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-16-2021, 02:42 PM   #1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Several

Garage List
Eisenmann Race Exhaust

Where is the preferred place to source this? Any recommended vendors that have provided good service and/or discount? Was holding out for a used one, but they are about as hard to come by as kryptonite. Thanks!
2015 Porsche GT3
2004 Ferrari 360 Spider 6M
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 05:26 PM   #2
satish1015
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW F85 X5M

Ben from RGsport is highly recommended
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 11:08 PM   #3
Freddyx5m
Rep
Drives: 2017 bmw x5m

I just bought one. Sounds really good outside but in cabin there is drone and plus i dont have resonators
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2021, 03:08 PM   #4
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Several

Garage List
UGH, now i'm rethinking. So you just removed the factory and bolted on the eisenmann? Are there resonators on the stock system? Were they removed? No other mods?

If that's the case, maybe i just bite the bullet and go with the FI.

Has anyone tried the fabspeed product? I imagine it will sound similar to the eisenmann race.
2015 Porsche GT3
2004 Ferrari 360 Spider 6M
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2021, 03:36 PM   #5
MBoss_F86
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8202632 View Post
UGH, now i'm rethinking. So you just removed the factory and bolted on the eisenmann? Are there resonators on the stock system? Were they removed? No other mods?

Has anyone tried the fabspeed product? I imagine it will sound similar to the eisenmann race.
I believe Fabspeed has no valves. So you wont have quite mode if you want. Everyone using Fi seems to be liking it. I am looking to buy a axle back exhaust. Eisenmann race is too loud, may be Eisenmann sport? The best combo seems to be Catless downpipes, x pipe, ultra quiet resonators with Dinan axle back exhaust. Deeper tone, not obnoxiously loud and no drone.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2021, 10:04 AM   #6
Freddyx5m
Rep

Quote:

Lol i think im about to sell mine just because where i live i will have people complaining lol. No exhaust sounds better then eisenmann race in my opinion but i was not expecting it to be this loud

But i did remove my resonators i will put them back on to see if it lowers the drone and loudness
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2021, 12:56 AM   #7
viktorhanacek
Private
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBoss_F86 View Post
Quote:

I believe Fabspeed has no valves. So you wont have quite mode if you want. Everyone using Fi seems to be liking it. I am looking to buy a axle back exhaust. Eisenmann race is too loud, may be Eisenmann sport? The best combo seems to be Catless downpipes, x pipe, ultra quiet resonators with Dinan axle back exhaust. Deeper tone, not obnoxiously loud and no drone.
I have no mods and I ordered RedStar axle back exhaust few weeks ago. I was surprised by the sound on this video: (need silent mode for neighbours &#128580

They should be shipping it next week, will do before/after video.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2021, 07:13 PM   #8
Freddyx5m
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktorhanacek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBoss_F86 View Post
Quote:

I have no mods and I ordered RedStar axle back exhaust few weeks ago. I was surprised by the sound on this video: (need silent mode for neighbours &#128580

They should be shipping it next week, will do before/after video.
I dont have instagram unable to open lol. PM me video
Appreciate 0