United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (F15) 35i

22" Vossen HF2 (super deep concavity) + Tires, TPMS,

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello! For your consideration is a staggered set of used 22" Vossen hybrid forged HF-2 wheels in tinted matte gunmetal. I am the original owner. Though I live in Illinois, these have been a dedicated May-October set, and have never seen snow. No bends, no cracks. The wheels were ceramic coated as an add-on service with my initial purchase.

Specs:
22x10.5 | 5x120 | +38 | Deep Concavity
22x12 | 5x120 | +25 | Super Deep Concavity
Current rubber are Toyo Proxes ST iii, all season: 295/30/22 & 335/25/22. I've had these tires for two driving seasons. My BMW service shop said they're solid for rest of this year, but they recommended replacing the rear tires next Spring (which, for the sake of your X5 transfer case, I'd recommend replacing all four). It may not matter, but every Spring I would have the wheels rechecked for balance, and have alignment 2-3x per year.

The bad? Though I hand wash my X5, every so often in a pinch, I use a touchless car wash. On one such occurrence, to my horror, those metal guard rails popped up to tire shine and I said a prayer for my wheels on exit. I had no way out, and the rails scraped some finish on 3 wheels. In the detailed pictures you can see some zoomed in pictures of the scrapes.

Why am I selling? As mentioned, I live in Illinois. Roads near me are buckling everywhere and they're not getting fixed. Each summer worse than the year before. I plan to drop down to 20" wheels year round for a little more cushion.

I'm open to shipping at buyer's expense. Most quotes are over $100/wheel from FedEx and UPS. I'd include everything else you need to rock n roll: TPMS, and the Spline Drive Lug Set which do not rust and include a lock and key. Have not yet cross listed these for sale anywhere else, but will soon. Starting here first as I've now purchased 2 sets of wheels from members on this forum, and it'd be great to sell to a fellow member/enthusiast.

$2,500 asking price obo + shipping. I'm willing to drive to some extent to make a sale happen. If you don't need tires & TPMS, I'd sell for a slightly reduced price, but only for a more local sale.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-06-2023, 11:36 AM   #2
BFG.audiophile
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Update: I am going to have these professionally refinished within the next 3 weeks. I will post updated pictures.

Previous BMW: '05 e46 330Ci | ZHP | Orient Blue Metallic w/ Saddle Brown leather
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2023, 01:49 PM   #3
BFG.audiophile
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Bump. Open to offers. Later this month I plan to have them refinished and would likely stick to asking price.

Previous BMW: '05 e46 330Ci | ZHP | Orient Blue Metallic w/ Saddle Brown leather
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2023, 01:40 PM   #4
BFG.audiophile
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Sold!!

Appreciate 0