BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BMW X5 (F15) and BMW X6 (F16) Forum > Vendors Classifieds

04-16-2021, 10:56 PM   #45
BPMSport
United_States
Rep
Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Hi everyone, really sorry for the lack of reply here. The COVID vaccine wiped me out and I had 102 fever for two or three days. I'm back in action and will reply to everyone in the next couple days!

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2021, 03:50 PM   #46
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Nice mod!
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2021, 12:34 AM   #47
BPMSport
United_States
Rep
Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by amutti View Post
I'd love it on my f23. What's the estimated cost?
Sure, it's a great addition to any BMW!

We can't discuss pricing in this section but if you would like a quote, please shoot us a message including your VIN # (last 7 is sufficient) and also include any driver assistance features you know your vehicle currently has (such as collision detection, lane departure warning, etc..) Please allow a few days for a reply as we have to look up each individual car to determine the parts and programming needed. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmark View Post
I have an F10 LCI (2015) that has ACC and Driver Assist features from the factory (including Parking Assistant). OP, can you tell me what it would take to add TJA to it?
Sure, please follow the message above ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by baliano View Post
Nice work Mike! Definitely an oversight not having this from the factory. Glad to see this is a possibility!
Thanks Jason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5M_Fred View Post
Nice mike . Thanks for sharing in the chat and here as well !

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacinto View Post
Would absolutely love this in Austin!

Can't wait to see how hurt my wallet will be
Shoot us a message with the details above - if the car is well optioned it's actually not too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbonsu View Post
Nice work! Very interesting as our X7 (G07) came with ETJA (driver assistance pro option) and it only works up to 40mph and ONLY in traffic sensed by the car while you are in ACC mode. I wonder if it can be coded to allow EJTA to work up to 63mph?
Yes, we can program this for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tominfhl View Post
Do you have any idea on pricing yet, (1) for the kit and (2) for the install?
Please send us the details via PM and we will let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-ALPINA View Post
Does the F15 X5 have hydraulic steering? if yes, will it be possible to retrofit TJA for my F1x M550d LCI with driving assistant plus (the car does not have TJA because of the hydraulic steering).
The F15 has electronic power steering. Unfortunately TJA would not be possible without retrofitting the equipment that allows the vehicle to turn the steering wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooreski View Post
What about a F10 with a manual transmission? Hoping it would work the same as regular cruise and just de-activate when you hit the clutch. Would lose some ability in stop&go traffic but may still help in slow but moving traffic.
Should work fine, it will just deactivate when you hit the clutch pedal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thmanproud View Post
When's this for sale and will you do the install?
Yes, we can do the install if the vehicle is brought to us in Los Angeles CA. It is for sale now, just shoot us a message with your vehicle details and we will get back to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue dragon View Post
Thats exactly what I thought. He isn't helping the community here, just drumming up business
We've helped the community more than you can ever imagine, but if you feel making baseless comments like this is helpful, I'm sure everyone will thank you for them.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2021, 12:12 PM   #48
mylanezu
Romania
Rep
Drives: BMW 5 Series F11 LCI 2014

Hello all,

It is possible to code an extension time for Hands on Detection or to disable that option when you have TJA activated? From 30 to 30s it asks me to put the hands on the steering wheel and this is horrible !!!
My car is F11 LCI (2014).

Thank you.
Appreciate 0