Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5

WTT Wheels- 21's for 20's

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I am a new member to the Forum. I am in the SF bay area and am looking to trade my 21's for 20's. I just purchased a 2015 X5 a couple of weeks ago equipped with upgraded staggered OEM BMW 128's liquid black 21's with brand new Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT tires. Wheels are flawless and tires have around 600 miles on them. I want to trade for 20" OEM wheels and tires. We purchased this SUV to take to the snow and no-one offers 21" all season or M&S tires. Let me know what you might have. I'd like to do a equal trade- strait across. My financial loss is your gain, but my car is not usable for me with this tire/wheel combination on it. If I can't work a trade, I will be looking for 20's and putting these up for sale once that happens. Let me know what you have. Would prefer a local trade. Sorry, could not figure out how to rotate photos!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0