Rep
Drives: RR Cullinan

FS 2017 X6M ONLY 791 Miles NYC Located

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 74,000.00

Item Interest
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

2017 BMW X6M with ONLY 791 Miles. Yes, Seven Hundred Ninety One Miles. Factory warranty remaining for 2 years. Clean Title. One Owner. The vehicle is mint. The condition is impeccable. The spec is one of the best and hardest to find. At the time it was the best handling SUV on the market, presently only the Lamborghini Urus handles better. We have had many customers keep there X6M given that they do not think it has been worth more then double the cost to get a Urus when the performance and quality is no where near double.

4.4 Liter Twin Turbo V8, Handbuilt by BMW M, 567 Horsepower, 553 Pounds Ft Torque, 0-60 in 3.8 Seconds! The car is exquisitely comfortable when you want to be and a performance benchmark during spirited driving.

FULLY LOADED. MSRP $116,995 before taxes and fees. Original Monroney Sticker included.

Vehicle options:

Alpine White Exterior Color, Mugello Red Full Merino Leather Interior, Driver Assistance Plus, Executive Package, Steering wheel heater, BMW wheel M Double-Spoke 612, Tire pressure display, Central locking with antitheft system, Integrated universal remote control, Comfort access, Soft-Close-Automatic doors, Reversing camera, Glass roof, electrical, Roller sun vizor, rear door, Sun protection glazing, Floor mats, velours, Smoker package, Climate-controlled seats, front, Seat heating, rear, M multifunction seat, Interior moldings Carbon Fibre, Autom. climate control with 4-zone ctrl, Adaptive LED headlight, LED Fog lights, High-beam assistant, Lane-change warning, Decode, anti-glare FLA high-beam assist, Driving Assistant, Surround View, Park Assistant, Navigation system Professional, Head-up display, Satellite tuner, Connected Drive Services, Real-Time Traffic Information, Concierge Services, Apple CarPlay, Bang&Olufsen High End Surround Sound, Phoning with wireless charging, WLAN Hotspot, Chrome equipment, Hot-climate version, Refrigerant R1234yf, Decoding variable light distribution, Trailer coupling preparation, Road sign detection, Daytime running lights adjustable, Control of number-plate attachment, Outer skin protection.

This is a $130k vehicle just 2 years ago and is still in the same condition as a brand new one in the showroom right now.

Only serviced at BMW. Recently inspected and checked by BMW, still NOT BROKEN IN.

Please contact for full discretion and additional info. NO TEST DRIVES. If you would like a test drive go to a BMW dealer and drive a new BMW X6M to get the identical experience.

Over 170 pictures available. Please go to link:

imgur.com/gallery/pipD6U0

View post on imgur.com

Attached Images

Last edited by TodorTech; 09-19-2019 at 02:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 01:09 PM   #2
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

All that and no contact information. Lovely.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 01:18 PM   #3
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
All that and no contact information. Lovely.
PM if you’re interested in the vehicle
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 01:27 PM   #4
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TodorTech View Post
PM if you’re interested in the vehicle
Is this your personal vehicle, or are you selling it on behalf of a dealership?
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 01:28 PM   #5
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
PM your inquiries please
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 01:34 PM   #6
Swiftness~
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F82 F15

Vin #? Would like to run a carfax
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 01:35 PM   #7
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftness~ View Post
Vin #? Would like to run a carfax
PM. I can forward you CarFax.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2019, 03:57 PM   #8
F85MTuNED
IG: @88jae88
Rep
Drives: ///Ⓜ️

GLWS!
      08-30-2019, 06:31 PM   #9
skoold2003
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 50i M Sport, M3(sold)

Garage List
2014 X5 50i  [7.50]
Quote:
Quote:
PM your inquiries please
It seemed like answering questions in the thread rather than PM would help in selling as everyone can see. Just a thought..
Appreciate 3
CT335xi684.00
unluky7521.50
      08-30-2019, 08:20 PM   #10
TheVazha
Major
Rep
Drives: X5Mmmkay.

Here we go, the forum security out in full force.
      08-30-2019, 08:43 PM   #11
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVazha View Post
Here we go, the forum security out in full force.
Is anyone being unreasonable?
Appreciate 2
      08-31-2019, 10:09 AM   #12
menelaos
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5 F15

Pointing out that someone is not forthcoming is not "forum security", but common sense.
Some folks have been burned, and we'd like to protect the integrity of the sale section.
Appreciate 1
P111567.50
      08-31-2019, 10:27 AM   #13
bmwx5er
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5m

Nicely loaded but not fully loaded, missing rear entertainment and night vision.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2019, 02:02 PM   #14
Johnr3524
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5

Garage List
2012 BMW e92 M3  [0.00]
I'm with the other comments. PM is fine when you're down to the details but, in the interest of transparency, just respond to the questions. If for nothing else, just to be efficient.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2019, 04:58 PM   #15
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

A serious buyer will have any questions and all information personally provided. As of now I am assuming the only people that are serious and worth the time are those that PM me. Also the car is listed on 5 other platforms that can be found easily with a google search.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2019, 05:07 PM   #16
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by menelaos View Post
Pointing out that someone is not forthcoming is not "forum security", but common sense.
Some folks have been burned, and we'd like to protect the integrity of the sale section.
As of now any potential buyer has been given full forthcoming information. Unfortunately that makes no difference for those that are just online tire kickers and are commenting false and unwarranted comments. I also respect a private sales transaction so it gives a serious buyer the security of being anonymous without others knowing their purchase or business.

Four “serious buyers” have been in contact and have ridiculed the thread and vehicle. I’ve offered to have a phone conference and there has been silence from all four following that offer. Thankfully that sort of language is limited to 2 people so to not tarnish the thread or community.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2019, 06:11 PM   #17
menelaos
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
As of now any potential buyer has been given full forthcoming information. Unfortunately that makes no difference for those that are just online tire kickers and are commenting false and unwarranted comments. I also respect a private sales transaction so it gives a serious buyer the security of being anonymous without others knowing their purchase or business.

Four “serious buyers” have been in contact and have ridiculed the thread and vehicle. I’ve offered to have a phone conference and there has been silence from all four following that offer. Thankfully that sort of language is limited to 2 people so to not tarnish the thread or community.

Thanks.

Here's where I think you're mistaken: providing detailed info beforehand will establish you as a dependable/reliable seller. When your first post is a sale of an 80K item, you better be proactive and answer the very basic questions. Yes, only those who are really interested will follow up in private, but there would be folks who could be interested but are turned off by your reluctance to answer them in public -as if you were hiding something.

By no means we're implying that you're not for real -and the car looks great imho-, but in this forum, because of knowledge accumulated on these cars, folks will ask the detailed questions that the average Joe would probably not.

I hope you strike a deal on this.
Appreciate 1
CT335xi684.00
      08-31-2019, 06:26 PM   #18
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by menelaos View Post
Here's where I think you're mistaken: providing detailed info beforehand will establish you as a dependable/reliable seller. When your first post is a sale of an 80K item, you better be proactive and answer the very basic questions. Yes, only those who are really interested will follow up in private, but there would be folks who could be interested but are turned off by your reluctance to answer them in public -as if you were hiding something.

By no means we're implying that you're not for real -and the car looks great imho-, but in this forum, because of knowledge accumulated on these cars, folks will ask the detailed questions that the average Joe would probably not.

I hope you strike a deal on this.
Noted. Are you interested in the vehicle? Do you have a detailed question?
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2019, 06:38 PM   #19
menelaos
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Noted. Are you interested in the vehicle? Do you have a detailed question?
I wish I were. it's out of my budget.
You need serious pockets for this one!
Appreciate 1
P111567.50
      09-01-2019, 01:58 PM   #20
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoold2003 View Post
It seemed like answering questions in the thread rather than PM would help in selling as everyone can see. Just a thought..
I can’t help people that can’t afford the car or are here just to waste time. If someone is asking they will get the answers they are looking for, I don’t need to meet the satisfaction of those that aren’t even interested in actually buying the car. It’s tiring to keep repeating myself and don’t need to satisfy irrelevant people’s expectations, if you’re a serious buyer you’ll get what you need. If not then don’t tarnish the forums reputation. I’m not impressed at all at this medium presently. Disappointing.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 02:11 PM   #21
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
I can’t help people that can’t afford the car or are here just to waste time. If someone is asking they will get the answers they are looking for, I don’t need to meet the satisfaction of those that aren’t even interested in actually buying the car. It’s tiring to keep repeating myself and don’t need to satisfy irrelevant people’s expectations, if you’re a serious buyer you’ll get what you need. If not then don’t tarnish the forums reputation. I’m not impressed at all at this medium presently. Disappointing.
I think what folks forget, including yourself, is that you posted something on a forum. A forum is a platform where people share thoughts, ideas, discuss topics, etc. etc. Posting an item for sale, or starting any topic for that matter, without expecting to get a response is unreasonable.

If you only want people to PM you, then stick with posting your car on Cars.com, Cargurus, Craigslist, eBay, etc.
Appreciate 2
baliano287.50
      09-01-2019, 02:48 PM   #22
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
I think what folks forget, including yourself, is that you posted something on a forum. A forum is a platform where people share thoughts, ideas, discuss topics, etc. etc. Posting an item for sale, or starting any topic for that matter, without expecting to get a response is unreasonable.

If you only want people to PM you, then stick with posting your car on Cars.com, Cargurus, Craigslist, eBay, etc.
Quote:

Noted. Are you interested in buying the vehicle?
Appreciate 0