BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

09-01-2019, 03:20 PM   #23
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmws

Back then I was one of the first to point out the nitpicking on classifieds which I didnt agree on but I'd have to agree with others here not even a simple vin is provided and when asked OP goes 007 asking for a pm. Well I have nothing better to do with my life so I found the ad on autotrader and looked up the vin was curious how a car 2+ years old has only 800 miles..and as much as I do appreciate your sales pitch of comparing the car to a Urus think you forgot more important feedback to why this car was shipped to china then to korea then back to the U.S
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 03:40 PM   #24
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: RR Cullinan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 201 View Post
Back then I was one of the first to point out the nitpicking on classifieds which I didnt agree on but I'd have to agree with others here not even a simple vin is provided and when asked OP goes 007 asking for a pm. Well I have nothing better to do with my life so I found the ad on autotrader and looked up the vin was curious how a car 2+ years old has only 800 miles..and as much as I do appreciate your sales pitch of comparing the car to a Urus think you forgot more important feedback to why this car was shipped to china then to korea then back to the U.S
You got the VIN from me. Thanks for mentioning how if someone was serious that they can easily find the VIN on the other platforms I’ve got the car listed on as well as from me personally. Better yet I provided you the CarFax. You were also told that the vehicle was intended to be shipped to China, because that’s what was desired, X6M isn’t sold in China. It got sent via the same means it’s shipped into the states only to have a it denied registration in China unless paying a fee of more then double the cost of the car. So it came back, there’s no use for it, now it’s being offered for sale.

Again. There’s full transparency to a potential buyer. If someone has a problem with that I really don’t care. I only care about the relationship with myself and the buyer.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 03:48 PM   #25
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmws

Quote:
Originally Posted by TodorTech View Post
You got the VIN from me. Thanks for mentioning how if someone was serious that they can easily find the VIN on the other platforms I’ve got the car listed on as well as from me personally. Better yet I provided you the CarFax. You were also told that the vehicle was intended to be shipped to China, because that’s what was desired, X6M isn’t sold in China. It got sent via the same means it’s shipped into the states only to have a it denied registration in China unless paying a fee of more then double the cost of the car. So it came back, there’s no use for it, now it’s being offered for sale.

Again. There’s full transparency to a potential buyer. If someone has a problem with that I really don’t care. I only care about the relationship with myself and the buyer.

You must be confused I never pmed nor do I have interest in your car might want to recheck your pms you got it twisted
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 03:49 PM   #26
menelaos
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5 F15

Quote:

The problem here is not the car's "travels", but the fact that you did not disclose them ahead. When I sold my SAAB a couple of years ago, the guy who eventually bought it, asked me to raise it on a lift to see if the AWD was operating properly. I had no objections: paid local mechanic $30 and was done and guy appreciated it. That was on a car that had 144K and an engine light on it, and turned out to be in need of a fuel pump. Sold quickly because of low price and a transparent, from the get-go, seller.

The China story isn't a deal-killer by itself, but it's discouraging to most if not disclosed. Since you did go the extra mile to do it on other car-sale sites, you should have done it here too.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 03:52 PM   #27
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
I’ll let you guess.
You edited your reply 3 times:

First “absolutely not”
Second “sure”
Third “I’ll let you guess”

I don’t have the time to transact with mentally unstable individuals, I hope you understand.
Appreciate 1
TheVazha685.50
      09-01-2019, 03:55 PM   #28
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:

First “absolutely not”
Second “sure”

I don’t have the time to transact with mentally unstable individuals, I hope you understand.
Which reply? I’m confused...
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 03:59 PM   #29
menelaos
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

First “absolutely not”
Second “sure”

Might as well mark it as sold after this nonsense.
You're your own worst enemy.
Appreciate 1
unluky7519.00
      09-01-2019, 04:10 PM   #30
Swiftness~
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F82 F15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 201 View Post
You must be confused I never pmed nor do I have interest in your car might want to recheck your pms you got it twisted
I think he was referring to me. I did pm him which he then sent me the carfax within minutes without an issue. Could be nothing at all but I just didn't feel comfortable buying a car that has been shipped around internationally.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 04:13 PM   #31
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by menelaos View Post
The problem here is not the car's "travels", but the fact that you did not disclose them ahead. When I sold my SAAB a couple of years ago, the guy who eventually bought it, asked me to raise it on a lift to see if the AWD was operating properly. I had no objections: paid local mechanic $30 and was done and guy appreciated it. That was on a car that had 144K and an engine light on it, and turned out to be in need of a fuel pump. Sold quickly because of low price and a transparent, from the get-go, seller.

The China story isn't a deal-killer by itself, but it's discouraging to most if not disclosed. Since you did go the extra mile to do it on other car-sale sites, you should have done it here too.
I openly offer full transparency and information to ANYONE that takes the time to professionally PM me and inquire about the car so I know they are serious about it and not just wasting my time.

The pretend keyboard police have been complaining that I don’t leave my personal contact info (why, are you looking for a new boyfriend or to spam me?) and that I don’t leave the VIN listed for public online exposure when all they had to do was PM me or take 10 seconds to search for the car on a listing site that requires the VIN for consumer protection (i.e. Autotrader, eBay, etc.). If you have an issue with the VIN not posted or feel a sense of entitlement please petition with the Mods to require VIN posting on cars offered for sale.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 04:14 PM   #32
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Which reply? I’m confused...
The one you just deleted.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 04:22 PM   #33
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftness~ View Post
I think he was referring to me. I did pm him which he then sent me the carfax within minutes without an issue. Could be nothing at all but I just didn't feel comfortable buying a car that has been shipped around internationally.
That’s fine. You’re entitled to buy whatever you want with your money. Just don’t imply the car has issues just because it was shipped. Don’t assume unless you want to make an ass out of u and me.

My mistake it wasn’t him. You’re amongst the so far 7 that I’ve given the CarFax. There isn’t a single person that hasn’t received it that took the time to PM me and indicate they are serious about it.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 04:28 PM   #34
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Might as well mark it as sold after this nonsense.
You're your own worst enemy.
He deleted his own comment without having the brains to understand I have a reply to it with it quoted. Unfortunately it’s the third edit that was quoted hence why I commented the other 2. So he looks to instigate then deletes comments. This is what I’ve been dealing with.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 04:37 PM   #35
menelaos
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
He deleted his own comment without having the brains to understand I have a reply to it with it quoted. Unfortunately it’s the third edit that was quoted hence why I commented the other 2. So he looks to instigate then deletes comments. This is what I’ve been dealing with.
Very much doubt this what happened. I have seen people showing as last posters, yet I don't see an actual post.
Could be a site issue.
You should not be calling reputable members names before clarifying this.
Guy has been a member since 2007...come on!
You don't have to agree w/him, just be respectful.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 04:48 PM   #36
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Very much doubt this what happened. I have seen people showing as last posters, yet I don't see an actual post.
Could be a site issue.
You should not be calling reputable members names before clarifying this.
Guy has been a member since 2007...come on!
You don't have to agree w/him, just be respectful.
Site issue, really? No, that’s what happens when you delete a post, you don’t see the actual post. If people are complaining that there is no full transparency then why shouldn’t I comment on what I think is an issue just as others have? Does being a 2007 member shield you from your comments?

The cars listed for sale. I have no intention of deleting this thread. The new owner should have the access to look at people complaining on a thread for no reasonable reason while they enjoy their new car, which pretty much is a new car.

I required a PM as an indication they are serious about the car and I have provided every document and answered every question, if that’s not enough then people don’t need to complain or direct how one should post a sale or how they should respond. People come here for the freedom to post their items as they wish, if they keep getting ridiculed for nonsense and directed on how to sell their own property then this platform is being diminished.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 05:02 PM   #37
menelaos
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Site issue, really? No, that’s what happens when you delete a post, you don’t see the actual post. If people are complaining that there is no full transparency then why shouldn’t I comment on what I think is an issue just as others have? Does being a 2007 member shield you from your comments?

The cars listed for sale. I have no intention of deleting this thread. The new owner should have the access to look at people complaining on a thread for no reasonable reason while they enjoy their new car, which pretty much is a new car.

I required a PM as an indication they are serious about the car and I have provided every document and answered every question, if that’s not enough then people don’t need to complain or direct how one should post a sale or how they should respond. People come here for the freedom to post their items as they wish, if they keep getting ridiculed for nonsense and directed on how to sell their own property then this platform is being diminished.

Are you saying he posted something, you saw it, then deleted/edited it, then reposted, you saw it again before he deleted/edited?

For the record, I have edited posts many times as smartphone autofills words I did not mean to write.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 05:03 PM   #38
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:

First “absolutely not”
Second “sure”

Why wouldn’t you want to transact with people who have mental issues? Aren’t they worthy of used BMW SUV? That’s quite discriminatory, don’t you think?
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 05:08 PM   #39
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Are you saying he posted something, you saw it, then deleted/edited it, then reposted, you saw it again before he deleted/edited?

For the record, I have edited posts many times as smartphone autofills words I did not mean to write.
Yes. 3 times as noted. I have the email notifications with the quoted comments as well. End of discussion. I have no desire to further talk about this occurrence.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 05:12 PM   #40
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Why wouldn’t you want to transact with people who have mental issues? Aren’t they worthy of used BMW SUV? That’s quite discriminatory, don’t you think?
Not understanding your intentions is not discrimination.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2019, 07:01 AM   #41
Logical
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

OP said serious inquiries only. Respect that. WTF is going on? Is this a car forum for 100k vehicles owned by MEN, or a Middle School cafeteria full of drama queens?

GLWS the car is brand new who gives a shit where it's been shipped to 😂
2015 F86 X6 M (Retired)
2014 F10 M5 (Retired)
2010 E70 X5 M (Retired), 2010 E92 M3 MT (Retired)
2006 E60 M5 (Retired), 2000 E39 M5 MT (Retired)
1999 E39 328i (Retired), 1995 525i (Retired)
1987 325i (Totaled - that was fun!)
Appreciate 2
      09-02-2019, 09:36 AM   #42
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical View Post
OP said serious inquiries only. Respect that. WTF is going on? Is this a car forum for 100k vehicles owned by MEN, or a Middle School cafeteria full of drama queens?

GLWS the car is brand new who gives a shit where it's been shipped to 😂
Thank you.
Appreciate 1
Logical211.00
      09-02-2019, 09:39 AM   #43
TodorTech
Enlisted Member
Rep

Price Drop. $76,990. Car needs to be sold before travelling. Cars brand new, not even broken in. Practically new $130k car for 40% off.
Appreciate 1
Logical211.00
      09-02-2019, 10:49 PM   #44
baliano
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3, X5M

Quote:
Price Drop. $76,990. Car needs to be sold before travelling. Cars brand new, not even broken in. Practically new $130k car for 40% off.
130k? In your listing you stated it was $116k. Either way, good value for such low miles. GLWS.
Eisenmann Race Black Series/Dinan/Active Autowerke/ Morr VS52/H&R/Arkym Front lip/Arkym Rear diffuser/Blacked out exterior trim/Custom Mirror's/ Performance CF spoiler/Huper Optik 20%/Lux H8/ DD- F85 Donington/Mugello, FI DP, BootMod, KW V3

Appreciate 0