Rep
Drives: G05 M50i

FS: BMW OEM Winter Wheels/Tires Set 611M 20"

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello All!

I recently picked these up from a fellow member to run these for the winter. I have two sets of winter wheels/tires so whichever sells first, I will keep the other set. The wheels were in rough shape from the member but I am currently refinishing them to factory color. Since Orbit Grey is tough to match, I will be using Crystal Grey. It is 95% match to Orbit Grey.

There are tires included, which are Pirelli ScottZero 275/40/20 and 315/35/20. They are fairly new from what I know. I bought them from a tire shop that said they were only mounted but I feel like they were driven on. I will measure out the tires once they are mounted to be more accurate.

Since the wheels are being refinished, I do not have pictures at the moment but will sometime this week, before and after tires mounted. Winter just a season away, get them before demand goes higher!

PSA: I will be listing another set of winter tires/wheels but aftermarket.

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2019, 10:34 PM   #2
djrabbi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Refinished and tires will be mounted if sold
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2019, 10:40 PM   #3
djrabbi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Why does the app suck! Can't seem to upload pics
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 11:58 PM   #4
djrabbi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Decided on keeping these now due to low ballers
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 04:12 PM   #5
djrabbi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F85Don View Post
Lol didnt you originally get those wheels from here that was posted for 1400$ or something? Basically you refinished the wheels and oddly have a staggered set of tires instead of sourcing the oe spec of 285/4020 squared and now asking double for what the original wheels were listed for. If someone wanted to pay your asking price they wouldve just copped the same wheels and have gone through all the trouble on there own but obviously that wasn't the case as that listing was up for pretty much all year.
That's too bad. I put new staggered set of pirelli on them. Maybe keep your opinions to yourself. I never said it was squared set up, states staggered. People like you are reason why bmw guys get bad reps. Mind your business and carry on. They sold anyways on eBay
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 05:51 PM   #6
djrabbi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrabbi View Post
Quote:
Lol didnt you originally get those wheels from here that was posted for 1400$ or something? Basically you refinished the wheels and oddly have a staggered set of tires instead of sourcing the oe spec of 285/4020 squared and now asking double for what the original wheels were listed for. If someone wanted to pay your asking price they wouldve just copped the same wheels and have gone through all the trouble on there own but obviously that wasn't the case as that listing was up for pretty much all year.
That's too bad. I put new staggered set of pirelli on them. Maybe keep your opinions to yourself. I never said it was squared set up, states staggered. People like you are reason why bmw guys get bad reps. Mind your business and carry on. They sold anyways on eBay
See this right here was my point all along with these new sale ads lately where even the seller has no idea what hes even selling. I never said you had a square setup which was my point I stated that YOUR wheels which is the orbit grey 611 winter set originally come with the squared setup of pirelli 285/4020 as a winter package from bmw instead you have some bogus non oe spec staggered tires. So you decided to keep them then within 24 hours have sold on ebay funny because I never saw your listing on ebay but if you did sell them kudos to you Im just merely stating the reason why you only got "low balling" offers
Okay cool. I have no idea what I'm selling. Your right. I guess paying $1400 plus $300 in shipping plus "bogus" pirelli winter tires ... not even including refinishing them... you tell me if I'm making anything by asking double.
Appreciate 0