BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-02-2020, 12:00 AM   #6469
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Well, she's already mentioned wine a few times, so I'm taking that as a hint.

I'm not big on trying to overdo it, I'm a pretty simple guy. Was just looking to have a relaxing evening by the lake and do some grilling. I usually let the vibe decide the outcome rather than have expectations / plans going in. I like to think I'm pretty mature for my age, but that might just be wishful thinking.

Like previously mentioned, I was trying to be a bit spontaneous, so I asked her if she has a mask? She responds "no, why?" and I say "I'm tired of being locked up / I have an idea" she bites... but backs off saying "she's busy cleaning... grading papers from finals etc..." Goes on to say how she hasn't left her place since March and is going stir crazy. I take this as an indicator and message her back a bit later saying "finish up your work tonight and let's do something tomorrow / you need to get out too." She says OK, but doesn't think it's safe to be out. I tell her don't worry it's a semi safe adventure and I have an extra mask for you.

So we're here right now... she's game I think.
Appreciate 2
      05-02-2020, 03:14 AM   #6470
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:
Oh good lord, from a ladies point of view please don't try this drink concoction he suggested. Mimosas consist of champagne & oj. You don't need some fancy ass champagne for this to go right. The Rosé & milk & Malibu just sounds awful. Find out what she likes before blending up some random crap.
You'd be surprised, a girl told me to make this and it didn't turn out half bad. And for the record they're supposed to be two different things I know that's not a mimosa. On a hot summer day though a coconut flavored slushie goes very far

The one thing you should NOT try out though, is the svedka rose vodka. Absolute dog shit regardless of how you mix it

I'm either going to drink straight sparkling rosé or nothing at all. I surely wouldn't add OJ to that but there's always a new twist. I have a friend who loves champagne with a splash of cranberry.

You couldn't pay me to touch Svedka. You mentioned Ciroc Coconut earlier and I do love that with just soda.

There are just so many better options than the rosé, milk, & berries. I will give y'all props because back in my days at your age I was knocking back Everclear & Koolaid or beer.
And cheap ass 40oz beers too. I'm talking OE (Old English), Steel Reserve or King Cobra lol.
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00
      05-02-2020, 10:14 AM   #6471
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I was thinking the same thing. I hope all is well with him.
You guys are the bomb. Really. Thanks for thinking of me.

Back in early April I back-burner-ed the search for new work, since budgets were in turmoil and nobody's ready to put ink on a contract, and decided to take a break and get some stuff done at the cabin. Replaced the heaved-up concrete floor in the main space (24' x 38'); once it's cured I'll have to move everything back in and set the hoist up. In the meantime I'm working on a new terraced wall on the lake side of the cabin. Put a new kiuas in the sauna and re-flashed the chimney. Been "off the grid" for the most part, so that it actually felt like a break and not just a change of venue. Smoking and grilling lots of meat, and hanging out wih my mom, who's 80. She's been up at the cabin with me most of the time.

I ended up landing a couple of contracts (good thing I checked email and snail-mail once in a while!) that'll launch over the next couple of months. Looking forward to rolling up the sleeves on them. I'll miss the physical/tactile work I've done over the last month or so, but it's time to get my business back underway.

Not much new, cars-wise. Haven't driven the driven the toys because the roads are still a little salty and they're stashed away to make room for the floor work in the shed. Cats are a little stuffed-up on my F15 N63tu and throwing a CEL, likely from running Boostane, so I'm pondering what to do about that. Switched to burning 110-octane Shell race gas in it, sans-Boostane, and hoping the cats will clean themselves out but I've put very few miles on it lately so that's still TBD.

All for now. Cheers!
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00
paliknight2191.50
      05-02-2020, 10:30 AM   #6472
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
You sir, win The Internet today. Congratulations!!
This is so accurate and true beyond all all measure. They can smell confidence as well as desperation. Nothing like a devil-may-care attitude to keep them guessing and interested and the more one gets laid, the more one gets laid.

Sage advice, my friend.
Cheers-mk
+1

Desperation can be detected from as much as a mile away. It turns women's undergarments into an arid wasteland that makes the Sahara Desert look like Sea World.
King Rudi13154.00
      05-02-2020, 10:44 AM   #6473
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
He's back!!!!
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34184.50
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00
      05-02-2020, 12:57 PM   #6474
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
You guys are the bomb. Really. Thanks for thinking of me.

Back in early April I back-burner-ed the search for new work, since budgets were in turmoil and nobody's ready to put ink on a contract, and decided to take a break and get some stuff done at the cabin. Replaced the heaved-up concrete floor in the main space (24' x 38'); once it's cured I'll have to move everything back in and set the hoist up. In the meantime I'm working on a new terraced wall on the lake side of the cabin. Put a new kiuas in the sauna and re-flashed the chimney. Been "off the grid" for the most part, so that it actually felt like a break and not just a change of venue. Smoking and grilling lots of meat, and hanging out wih my mom, who's 80. She's been up at the cabin with me most of the time.

I ended up landing a couple of contracts (good thing I checked email and snail-mail once in a while!) that'll launch over the next couple of months. Looking forward to rolling up the sleeves on them. I'll miss the physical/tactile work I've done over the last month or so, but it's time to get my business back underway.

Not much new, cars-wise. Haven't driven the driven the toys because the roads are still a little salty and they're stashed away to make room for the floor work in the shed. Cats are a little stuffed-up on my F15 N63tu and throwing a CEL, likely from running Boostane, so I'm pondering what to do about that. Switched to burning 110-octane Shell race gas in it, sans-Boostane, and hoping the cats will clean themselves out but I've put very few miles on it lately so that's still TBD.

All for now. Cheers!
GREAT to see you back!!

I'm glad things are looking up for you on the biz side! These are challenging times.

On your CEL, I had one appearing on the M6 recently that wouldn't go away. I started with the fuel tank cap which only yielded a temporary fix. I drove it about a week later and, boom...CEL again. I knew it wasn't plugs or coils so I decided to do an Italian Tune-up with a 96 octane mix on the standard tune. The tune-up was about 50 or 60 miles, flat-stick and to the redline as much as possible. After a good cool-down I parked it. The next day I started it and no CEL. No matter how advanced the tech, it seems the Italian Tune-up will always have a place in the automotive toolbox.

Again, good to have you back.
Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 4
quick6750.50
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00
      05-02-2020, 01:32 PM   #6475
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
GREAT to see you back!!

I'm glad things are looking up for you on the biz side! These are challenging times.

On your CEL, I had one appearing on the M6 recently that wouldn't go away. I started with the fuel tank cap which only yielded a temporary fix. I drove it about a week later and, boom...CEL again. I knew it wasn't plugs or coils so I decided to do an Italian Tune-up with a 96 octane mix on the standard tune. The tune-up was about 50 or 60 miles, flat-stick and to the redline as much as possible. After a good cool-down I parked it. The next day I started it and no CEL. No matter how advanced the tech, it seems the Italian Tune-up will always have a place in the automotive toolbox.

Again, good to have you back.
Cheers-mk
Thank you, sir.

Yeah, once the Boostane concentration is down to nothing, I'll flash the stock tune back onto it and give it an "Italian tune-up" and see what that does. Not sure if the orange MMT residue can be burned out; usually something that's a powder has a really high kindling point. They may have to be taken out and cleaned manually, at which point I may opt for downpipes although I really love the sound I have right now and don't want it to change much. We'll see. I can use BimmerLink to clear the code if it's bugging me, and the steering wheel covers up the CEL...so not a dire situation. It's not something that poses a danger to the car, though it's lost some performance and is now faster than only 95% of the other cars on the road, instead of 99%. There's a first-world problem for ya.
      05-02-2020, 01:36 PM   #6476
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Thank you, sir.

Yeah, once the Boostane concentration is down to nothing, I'll flash the stock tune back onto it and give it an "Italian tune-up" and see what that does. Not sure if the orange MMT residue can be burned out; usually something that's a powder has a really high kindling point. They may have to be taken out and cleaned manually, at which point I may opt for downpipes although I really love the sound I have right now and don't want it to change much. We'll see. I can use BimmerLink to clear the code if it's bugging me, and the steering wheel covers up the CEL...so not a dire situation. It's not something that poses a danger to the car, though it's lost some performance and is now faster than only 95% of the other cars on the road, instead of 99%. There's a first-world problem for ya.
And to take this a point further, one of my best friends always says, "The chance of 2 cars with 500 or 600 HP pulling up at the same light simultaneously is pretty slim."

That sounds like a good plan. Let me know how it goes!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
      05-02-2020, 02:13 PM   #6477
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
"The chance of 2 cars with 500 or 600 HP pulling up at the same light simultaneously is pretty slim."
True, especially around my stomping ground. About as likely as a bus carrying a bunch of drunken NFL cheerleaders snapping a u-joint right at the end of my driveway.

But when it does happen...
vreihen1615269.50
      05-02-2020, 03:07 PM   #6478
213e90n51
Banned
South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i, Honda Civic Hat

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh good lord, from a ladies point of view please don't try this drink concoction he suggested. Mimosas consist of champagne & oj. You don't need some fancy ass champagne for this to go right. The Rosé & milk & Malibu just sounds awful. Find out what she likes before blending up some random crap.
You'd be surprised, a girl told me to make this and it didn't turn out half bad. And for the record they're supposed to be two different things I know that's not a mimosa. On a hot summer day though a coconut flavored slushie goes very far

The one thing you should NOT try out though, is the svedka rose vodka. Absolute dog shit regardless of how you mix it

I'm either going to drink straight sparkling rosé or nothing at all. I surely wouldn't add OJ to that but there's always a new twist. I have a friend who loves champagne with a splash of cranberry.

You couldn't pay me to touch Svedka. You mentioned Ciroc Coconut earlier and I do love that with just soda.

There are just so many better options than the rosé, milk, & berries. I will give y'all props because back in my days at your age I was knocking back Everclear & Koolaid or beer.
And cheap ass 40oz beers too. I'm talking OE (Old English), Steel Reserve or King Cobra lol.
I use to kick it with my ex under the la river bridge with king cobras and some swisher sweets with homegrown bud in em. Good times, carried all that stuff in my jansport backpack with my tagging name.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2020, 09:14 AM   #6479
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Oh - I would expect that too. I would just be curious as to who responded.
Well, who would respond - girls you don't want to do anything with other than match, ejaculate, evacuate.

Pareto's 80/20 principle, top 20% men smash 80% women. The ratio is probably even more skewed on Tinder et al.

Years ago, I have created a female Tinder profile for research purposes as you do normally do... Really opened my eyes as to how and why it all works. One dude in a wheelchair said that "I" sure don't wanna fuck him because he's paralysed. Right, then.

So many awful, boring, half-assed profiles of men who clearly don't even put effort into anything in their life; no wonder women swipe left WAY more than men.

Point is, you don't have to Lambos or 8-packs in your photos to get some. Just a few decent photos, short but sweet bio, and a good attitude. Worked for me pretty well in the three years I was on tinder.

P.S.: Muscles do help though.
Kelse921131.50
      05-03-2020, 10:12 AM   #6480
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
It also helps to be selective with who you swipe on and who you match with. Which is kind of a moot point because if you match with hotter chicks then you see hotter chicks. Tinder "limits" your "league"

I don't know how it is with you guys' age group but for my age group (early 20s) Tinder is useless. It also destroys some of your self-esteem when you see your data. My match rate was 2.73% in average for 3 data sets; I'm no greek god but I'm at worst average looking, 6'3, my bio is witty, i have pics of flying a plane, sailing in lake michigan, and a pic with a flamethrower etc. I lead a fun life, I'm extroverted etc on paper that puts me in the "upper 20%"

Overall Tinder is good for "girls you don't want to do anything with other than match, ejaculate, evacuate" imo. Looking for anything more is kind of ridiculous because those sorta chicks don't use Tinder. God forbid if you lost your job, would you give out your full resume for a part time at McDonalds?
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00
      05-03-2020, 10:56 AM   #6481
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
It also helps to be selective with who you swipe on and who you match with. Which is kind of a moot point because if you match with hotter chicks then you see hotter chicks. Tinder "limits" your "league"

I don't know how it is with you guys' age group but for my age group (early 20s) Tinder is useless. It also destroys some of your self-esteem when you see your data. My match rate was 2.73% in average for 3 data sets; I'm no greek god but I'm at worst average looking, 6'3, my bio is witty, i have pics of flying a plane, sailing in lake michigan, and a pic with a flamethrower etc. I lead a fun life, I'm extroverted etc on paper that puts me in the "upper 20%"

Overall Tinder is good for "girls you don't want to do anything with other than match, ejaculate, evacuate" imo. Looking for anything more is kind of ridiculous because those sorta chicks don't use Tinder. God forbid if you lost your job, would you give out your full resume for a part time at McDonalds?
I love it when Tinder tells you "you missed a match!".

No. I didn't. I swiped left because they weren't a match for me. Dumbass.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2020, 11:30 AM   #6482
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:

Who cares about the match rate. What matters is the quality of them matches and whether you can turn them into (good) dates.

Mate, if you live a good, fun and social life, then you're better off meeting women through your friends. These apps should be used as a supplement to an already-existing social life. Otherwise, people get too hung up on them and when they don't get as much success as they were hoping, it makes a negative impact on their self-esteem, as you've mentioned... which brings me to my first point - do not give a damn about how many matches you have amassed.

Got ride of online dating apps alongside all my social media accounts last year - my life without likes, follows and matches is not any less enjoyable. It's better. And I am not far away from you age-wise.
      05-03-2020, 11:33 AM   #6483
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:

I used to get notifications for new matches when I clearly had no account but left the app on my phone.

Shit's rigged, yo.
      05-03-2020, 11:41 AM   #6484
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

It's a scheme to get you swiping to collect more data on you and show you more ads. That sentence makes me sound like I need a tin foil hat but I've been digging into Tinder and you can even see if she saw your profile first or you hers first.

Plus the market for horny, boring and simpy "men" is huge. You can pay females to play video games with you. Their discord is a simp show, me and my friends occasionally go in there to mess with these basement dwellers its hilarious

I got banned from it though for saying I'd buy feet pics. Before anyone goes off, no I don't like feet, and I'm not gonna pay for women/pics/etc when it's 2020 and I have a 100mbps line. I said that and 3-4 chicks PM'd me asking how much I'd pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Who cares about the match rate. What matters is the quality of them matches and whether you can turn them into (good) dates.

Mate, if you live a good, fun and social life, then you're better off meeting women through your friends. These apps should be used as a supplement to an already-existing social life. Otherwise, people get too hung up on them and when they don't get as much success as they were hoping, it makes a negative impact on their self-esteem, as you've mentioned... which brings me to my first point - do not give a damn about how many matches you have amassed.

Got ride of online dating apps alongside all my social media accounts last year - my life without likes, follows and matches is not any less enjoyable. It's better. And I not far away from you age-wise.
Oh I 100% agree with you, don't get me wrong on there. I'm doing pretty okay for myself in that regard, haven't logged on to Tinder in a few months until quarantine hit and most of the girls I could hit up to come over went back to stay with their parents. People are coming back on campus though and a few of my friends have been having events at their senior homes so it's definitely been better this last week.

And I don't care about the match rate, but when you've seen 12k profiles and only matched 149, you go "I'm not that ugly... am I?" and that's not a feeling I'd want anyone to have. The only winning move is to not play
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      05-03-2020, 12:18 PM   #6485
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
The only winning move is to not play
You're showing your age with that quote
Appreciate 3
      05-03-2020, 02:48 PM   #6486
213e90n51
Banned
South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i, Honda Civic Hat

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Theres only to choices, both of which can be attained if your mature in the game of women and relationships. Many men who chase can be a sexmen but because they are always greedy for a women they will never be a lovemen. When your just a sexmen u are figuring things out and enjoying ur lust but depending on the situation some women just want a lovemen than a sexmen
Appreciate 1
      05-03-2020, 09:45 PM   #6487
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Well boys (and girls) the night was a success!

Per usual, I did my best to make my intentions clear from the very beginning. Not ever looking to mislead or hurt anyone. So, here is my contribution to this thread, hot off the press. Even with stay at home orders I think we managed to have a pretty good time.

I ended up doing the cookout idea I had mentioned previously and decided to invite my neighbors (another couple) to eat with us. This was sort of a last-minute decision, but I’m glad I did it. They live right next door to me; I call them my “wing couple.” If you don’t already have one of these, I highly encourage you do everything in your power to find one. They are a godsend for singles and really help lighten the mood on first dates. I’ve known both since high school and they “get me.” Very cool couple and are actually a little closer to her age.

Anyway, back to the story... I did all the cooking, meanwhile I let her chit chat with the couple to break the ice a bit. They are super friendly and outgoing, so wasn’t worried about making her feel forced to meet new people (being an introvert, I loathe this). I also knew from lab that she wasn’t very shy, so I thought she wouldn’t mind. They hit it off and proceed to make fun of my cooking techniques (I take grilling very seriously and even have a custom apron) my friends find this hilarious. We all eat my incredible steak and shrimp, talk about life, have a few beers etc... We eventually break off from the couple and go for a walk around the lake. We did about 10 laps and just talked nonstop - we really don’t have much in common other than education, but I was telling her about medical school and how passionate I am about the field and my plans for the future. She seemed to really appreciate this and could relate.

We approach my building and I offer to give her a tour of my apartment. As we enter my bedroom, I couldn’t help but think “you need to make a move here” but she’s too mature for this and most likely not like the typical 21 year old I’m used to dealing with, so I keep my cool and make her comfortable. We end up bullshitting on my bean bag chairs for a bit. I open a bottle of red wine which leads into some light cuddling and we end up picking out some horrible action movie on Netflix called Extraction. I couldn’t even finish it, so mid-movie, I bring up the idea of going down to the community hot-tub (I already know it’s closed because of COVID-19 but she doesn’t know this). I convince her to live a little and jump the fence. I really didn’t have a backup plan at this point LOL (it was either go back to my place and find another movie or she was probably going to leave). We hop the fence and continue drinking in the tub (in our underwear) for like an hour and then worked our way into the pool. We alternated from the cold pool to the hot-tub like a dozen times until we finally start making out in hot-tub. She starts getting handsy in the tub and I try to get her to dry off and head back up, but she isn’t having it. She insists on more wine and hot-tub time. Mind you, it’s 2 A.M at this point, so I attempt to make a deal. I tell her if she jumps in the pool naked and does a lap, I will get us another bottle of wine. She takes the deal and proceeds with her promise. It was a good deal on my end

I’ll leave the rest up to your imagination, but let’s just say my lab grade better be an A.
Appreciate 10
premier3is1631.50
Dang3r12512.00
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34184.50
Kelse921131.50
      05-04-2020, 01:55 AM   #6488
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

You sir, are the first winner of the day, well done.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
      05-04-2020, 03:27 AM   #6489
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post

Per usual, I did my best to make my intentions clear from the very beginning. Not ever looking to mislead or hurt anyone. So, here is my contribution to this thread, hot off the press. Even with stay at home orders I think we managed to have a pretty good time.

I ended up doing the cookout idea I had mentioned previously and decided to invite my neighbors (another couple) to eat with us. This was sort of a last-minute decision, but I'm glad I did it. They live right next door to me; I call them my "wing couple." If you don't already have one of these, I highly encourage you do everything in your power to find one. They are a godsend for singles and really help lighten the mood on first dates. I've known both since high school and they "get me." Very cool couple and are actually a little closer to her age.

Anyway, back to the story... I did all the cooking, meanwhile I let her chit chat with the couple to break the ice a bit. They are super friendly and outgoing, so wasn't worried about making her feel forced to meet new people (being an introvert, I loathe this). I also knew from lab that she wasn't very shy, so I thought she wouldn't mind. They hit it off and proceed to make fun of my cooking techniques (I take grilling very seriously and even have a custom apron) my friends find this hilarious. We all eat my incredible steak and shrimp, talk about life, have a few beers etc... We eventually break off from the couple and go for a walk around the lake. We did about 10 laps and just talked nonstop - we really don't have much in common other than education, but I was telling her about medical school and how passionate I am about the field and my plans for the future. She seemed to really appreciate this and could relate.

We approach my building and I offer to give her a tour of my apartment. As we enter my bedroom, I couldn't help but think "you need to make a move here" but she's too mature for this and most likely not like the typical 21 year old I'm used to dealing with, so I keep my cool and make her comfortable. We end up bullshitting on my bean bag chairs for a bit. I open a bottle of red wine which leads into some light cuddling and we end up picking out some horrible action movie on Netflix called Extraction. I couldn't even finish it, so mid-movie, I bring up the idea of going down to the community hot-tub (I already know it's closed because of COVID-19 but she doesn't know this). I convince her to live a little and jump the fence. I really didn't have a backup plan at this point LOL (it was either go back to my place and find another movie or she was probably going to leave). We hop the fence and continue drinking in the tub (in our underwear) for like an hour and then worked our way into the pool. We alternated from the cold pool to the hot-tub like a dozen times until we finally start making out in hot-tub. She starts getting handsy in the tub and I try to get her to dry off and head back up, but she isn't having it. She insists on more wine and hot-tub time. Mind you, it's 2 A.M at this point, so I attempt to make a deal. I tell her if she jumps in the pool naked and does a lap, I will get us another bottle of wine. She takes the deal and proceeds with her promise. It was a good deal on my end

I'll leave the rest up to your imagination, but let's just say my lab grade better be an A.
Wait a minute are you saying you fucked in the hot tub??

You sick little bastard
Appreciate 5
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34184.50
Dang3r12512.00
      05-04-2020, 03:56 AM   #6490
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post

I ended up doing the cookout idea I had mentioned previously and decided to invite my neighbors (another couple) to eat with us. This was sort of a last-minute decision, but I'm glad I did it. They live right next door to me; I call them my "wing couple." If you don't already have one of these, I highly encourage you do everything in your power to find one. They are a godsend for singles and really help lighten the mood on first dates. I've known both since high school and they "get me." Very cool couple and are actually a little closer to her age.

Anyway, back to the story... I did all the cooking, meanwhile I let her chit chat with the couple to break the ice a bit. They are super friendly and outgoing, so wasn't worried about making her feel forced to meet new people (being an introvert, I loathe this). I also knew from lab that she wasn't very shy, so I thought she wouldn't mind. They hit it off and proceed to make fun of my cooking techniques (I take grilling very seriously and even have a custom apron) my friends find this hilarious. We all eat my incredible steak and shrimp, talk about life, have a few beers etc... We eventually break off from the couple and go for a walk around the lake. We did about 10 laps and just talked nonstop - we really don't have much in common other than education, but I was telling her about medical school and how passionate I am about the field and my plans for the future. She seemed to really appreciate this and could relate.

We approach my building and I offer to give her a tour of my apartment. As we enter my bedroom, I couldn't help but think "you need to make a move here" but she's too mature for this and most likely not like the typical 21 year old I'm used to dealing with, so I keep my cool and make her comfortable. We end up bullshitting on my bean bag chairs for a bit. I open a bottle of red wine which leads into some light cuddling and we end up picking out some horrible action movie on Netflix called Extraction. I couldn't even finish it, so mid-movie, I bring up the idea of going down to the community hot-tub (I already know it's closed because of COVID-19 but she doesn't know this). I convince her to live a little and jump the fence. I really didn't have a backup plan at this point LOL (it was either go back to my place and find another movie or she was probably going to leave). We hop the fence and continue drinking in the tub (in our underwear) for like an hour and then worked our way into the pool. We alternated from the cold pool to the hot-tub like a dozen times until we finally start making out in hot-tub. She starts getting handsy in the tub and I try to get her to dry off and head back up, but she isn't having it. She insists on more wine and hot-tub time. Mind you, it's 2 A.M at this point, so I attempt to make a deal. I tell her if she jumps in the pool naked and does a lap, I will get us another bottle of wine. She takes the deal and proceeds with her promise. It was a good deal on my end

I'll leave the rest up to your imagination, but let's just say my lab grade better be an A.
Wait a minute are you saying you fucked in the hot tub??

You sick little bastard
I'm more curious about why he considered Extraction mid-grade. I found it relatively entertaining.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50