05-04-2020, 05:51 AM   #6491
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Well, who would respond - girls you don't want to do anything with other than match, ejaculate, evacuate.

Pareto's 80/20 principle, top 20% men smash 80% women. The ratio is probably even more skewed on Tinder et al.

Years ago, I have created a female Tinder profile for research purposes as you do normally do... Really opened my eyes as to how and why it all works. One dude in a wheelchair said that "I" sure don't wanna fuck him because he's paralysed. Right, then.

So many awful, boring, half-assed profiles of men who clearly don't even put effort into anything in their life; no wonder women swipe left WAY more than men.

Point is, you don't have to Lambos or 8-packs in your photos to get some. Just a few decent photos, short but sweet bio, and a good attitude. Worked for me pretty well in the three years I was on tinder.

P.S.: Muscles do help though.
I don't even know if Tinder was around when I was single. But I never used SM. I would just hit the local spots around town and always did well.

I won't lie...I have often thought off what would have happened if it were around and I had thrown up some pics as I was in pretty good shape back then.
      05-04-2020, 06:32 AM   #6492
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Well boys (and girls) the night was a success!

Per usual, I did my best to make my intentions clear from the very beginning. Not ever looking to mislead or hurt anyone. So, here is my contribution to this thread, hot off the press. Even with stay at home orders I think we managed to have a pretty good time.

I ended up doing the cookout idea I had mentioned previously and decided to invite my neighbors (another couple) to eat with us. This was sort of a last-minute decision, but I’m glad I did it. They live right next door to me; I call them my “wing couple.” If you don’t already have one of these, I highly encourage you do everything in your power to find one. They are a godsend for singles and really help lighten the mood on first dates. I’ve known both since high school and they “get me.” Very cool couple and are actually a little closer to her age.

Anyway, back to the story... I did all the cooking, meanwhile I let her chit chat with the couple to break the ice a bit. They are super friendly and outgoing, so wasn’t worried about making her feel forced to meet new people (being an introvert, I loathe this). I also knew from lab that she wasn’t very shy, so I thought she wouldn’t mind. They hit it off and proceed to make fun of my cooking techniques (I take grilling very seriously and even have a custom apron) my friends find this hilarious. We all eat my incredible steak and shrimp, talk about life, have a few beers etc... We eventually break off from the couple and go for a walk around the lake. We did about 10 laps and just talked nonstop - we really don’t have much in common other than education, but I was telling her about medical school and how passionate I am about the field and my plans for the future. She seemed to really appreciate this and could relate.

We approach my building and I offer to give her a tour of my apartment. As we enter my bedroom, I couldn’t help but think “you need to make a move here” but she’s too mature for this and most likely not like the typical 21 year old I’m used to dealing with, so I keep my cool and make her comfortable. We end up bullshitting on my bean bag chairs for a bit. I open a bottle of red wine which leads into some light cuddling and we end up picking out some horrible action movie on Netflix called Extraction. I couldn’t even finish it, so mid-movie, I bring up the idea of going down to the community hot-tub (I already know it’s closed because of COVID-19 but she doesn’t know this). I convince her to live a little and jump the fence. I really didn’t have a backup plan at this point LOL (it was either go back to my place and find another movie or she was probably going to leave). We hop the fence and continue drinking in the tub (in our underwear) for like an hour and then worked our way into the pool. We alternated from the cold pool to the hot-tub like a dozen times until we finally start making out in hot-tub. She starts getting handsy in the tub and I try to get her to dry off and head back up, but she isn’t having it. She insists on more wine and hot-tub time. Mind you, it’s 2 A.M at this point, so I attempt to make a deal. I tell her if she jumps in the pool naked and does a lap, I will get us another bottle of wine. She takes the deal and proceeds with her promise. It was a good deal on my end

I’ll leave the rest up to your imagination, but let’s just say my lab grade better be an A.
Ahhhhh.....this pleases me. Another successful dating thread story. Well done lad. I feel like we need to rename the thread to "Old Farts Giving Sage Advice that Gets Young Men Laid."

Glad it worked out. Also, I told you she remembered you; she swiped right because she was curious and hoped you would too.

Again, congrats and well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
You're showing your age with that quote
Age does not equate enlightenment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I'm more curious about why he considered Extraction mid-grade. I found it relatively entertaining.
I knew this was coming. I started laughing as soon as I saw his comment about it. Especially considering the movie has it's own thread on here.
Appreciate 4
      05-04-2020, 07:56 AM   #6493
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:

Per usual, I did my best to make my intentions clear from the very beginning. Not ever looking to mislead or hurt anyone. So, here is my contribution to this thread, hot off the press. Even with stay at home orders I think we managed to have a pretty good time.

I ended up doing the cookout idea I had mentioned previously and decided to invite my neighbors (another couple) to eat with us. This was sort of a last-minute decision, but I’m glad I did it. They live right next door to me; I call them my “wing couple.” If you don’t already have one of these, I highly encourage you do everything in your power to find one. They are a godsend for singles and really help lighten the mood on first dates. I’ve known both since high school and they “get me.” Very cool couple and are actually a little closer to her age.

Anyway, back to the story... I did all the cooking, meanwhile I let her chit chat with the couple to break the ice a bit. They are super friendly and outgoing, so wasn’t worried about making her feel forced to meet new people (being an introvert, I loathe this). I also knew from lab that she wasn’t very shy, so I thought she wouldn’t mind. They hit it off and proceed to make fun of my cooking techniques (I take grilling very seriously and even have a custom apron) my friends find this hilarious. We all eat my incredible steak and shrimp, talk about life, have a few beers etc... We eventually break off from the couple and go for a walk around the lake. We did about 10 laps and just talked nonstop - we really don’t have much in common other than education, but I was telling her about medical school and how passionate I am about the field and my plans for the future. She seemed to really appreciate this and could relate.

We approach my building and I offer to give her a tour of my apartment. As we enter my bedroom, I couldn’t help but think “you need to make a move here” but she’s too mature for this and most likely not like the typical 21 year old I’m used to dealing with, so I keep my cool and make her comfortable. We end up bullshitting on my bean bag chairs for a bit. I open a bottle of red wine which leads into some light cuddling and we end up picking out some horrible action movie on Netflix called Extraction. I couldn’t even finish it, so mid-movie, I bring up the idea of going down to the community hot-tub (I already know it’s closed because of COVID-19 but she doesn’t know this). I convince her to live a little and jump the fence. I really didn’t have a backup plan at this point LOL (it was either go back to my place and find another movie or she was probably going to leave). We hop the fence and continue drinking in the tub (in our underwear) for like an hour and then worked our way into the pool. We alternated from the cold pool to the hot-tub like a dozen times until we finally start making out in hot-tub. She starts getting handsy in the tub and I try to get her to dry off and head back up, but she isn’t having it. She insists on more wine and hot-tub time. Mind you, it’s 2 A.M at this point, so I attempt to make a deal. I tell her if she jumps in the pool naked and does a lap, I will get us another bottle of wine. She takes the deal and proceeds with her promise. It was a good deal on my end

I’ll leave the rest up to your imagination, but let’s just say my lab grade better be an A.
The Emperor approves of your actions...
Attached Images

Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00
      05-04-2020, 04:26 PM   #6494
213e90n51
Banned
South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i, Honda Civic Hat

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:

Never heard if a wing couple LOL how can you kiss or talk cuz maybe she doesnt like pda infront of the other couple 😂
Appreciate 1
      05-04-2020, 04:28 PM   #6495
213e90n51
Banned
South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i, Honda Civic Hat

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Quote:

I ended up doing the cookout idea I had mentioned previously and decided to invite my neighbors (another couple) to eat with us. This was sort of a last-minute decision, but I'm glad I did it. They live right next door to me; I call them my "wing couple." If you don't already have one of these, I highly encourage you do everything in your power to find one. They are a godsend for singles and really help lighten the mood on first dates. I've known both since high school and they "get me." Very cool couple and are actually a little closer to her age.

Anyway, back to the story... I did all the cooking, meanwhile I let her chit chat with the couple to break the ice a bit. They are super friendly and outgoing, so wasn't worried about making her feel forced to meet new people (being an introvert, I loathe this). I also knew from lab that she wasn't very shy, so I thought she wouldn't mind. They hit it off and proceed to make fun of my cooking techniques (I take grilling very seriously and even have a custom apron) my friends find this hilarious. We all eat my incredible steak and shrimp, talk about life, have a few beers etc... We eventually break off from the couple and go for a walk around the lake. We did about 10 laps and just talked nonstop - we really don't have much in common other than education, but I was telling her about medical school and how passionate I am about the field and my plans for the future. She seemed to really appreciate this and could relate.

We approach my building and I offer to give her a tour of my apartment. As we enter my bedroom, I couldn't help but think "you need to make a move here" but she's too mature for this and most likely not like the typical 21 year old I'm used to dealing with, so I keep my cool and make her comfortable. We end up bullshitting on my bean bag chairs for a bit. I open a bottle of red wine which leads into some light cuddling and we end up picking out some horrible action movie on Netflix called Extraction. I couldn't even finish it, so mid-movie, I bring up the idea of going down to the community hot-tub (I already know it's closed because of COVID-19 but she doesn't know this). I convince her to live a little and jump the fence. I really didn't have a backup plan at this point LOL (it was either go back to my place and find another movie or she was probably going to leave). We hop the fence and continue drinking in the tub (in our underwear) for like an hour and then worked our way into the pool. We alternated from the cold pool to the hot-tub like a dozen times until we finally start making out in hot-tub. She starts getting handsy in the tub and I try to get her to dry off and head back up, but she isn't having it. She insists on more wine and hot-tub time. Mind you, it's 2 A.M at this point, so I attempt to make a deal. I tell her if she jumps in the pool naked and does a lap, I will get us another bottle of wine. She takes the deal and proceeds with her promise. It was a good deal on my end

I'll leave the rest up to your imagination, but let's just say my lab grade better be an A.
Wait a minute are you saying you fucked in the hot tub??

You sick little bastard
Imagine that was your or my daughter. Her little butt with the hands of a e90 sexman
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2020, 07:31 PM   #6496
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
I'm more curious about why he considered Extraction mid-grade. I found it relatively entertaining.
Well, it was clearly packed with plenty of adrenaline and action, I’ll give it that, however incredibly too fast paced for my liking. A lack of depth in scenes and mediocre acting at best resulted in a lackluster plot leaving much to be desired. IMO it felt like I was watching some sort of "story mode" out of an FPS video game. Mind you, this is coming from a huge CH fan! It’s strange, I loved him in a bunch of other action movies; all the Thor's, Rush, and even that dumb whale movie, In The Heart of The Sea, but not this one. And how about those bogus car chase scenes?

I don't know, maybe I'll give it another shot and watch it alone (wasn't exactly focused the entire time). I should also mention, I'm usually not a big action movie guy unless intertwined with sci-fi, so that probably influenced my thoughts a bit, but nonetheless, I kept an open mind going in and still wasn't impressed.

I’ll have to check out the thread on it and see what’s being said, but I’m not going to crash it with some critical review.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Ahhhhh.....this pleases me. Another successful dating thread story. Well done lad. I feel like we need to rename the thread to "Old Farts Giving Sage Advice that Gets Young Men Laid."

Glad it worked out. Also, I told you she remembered you; she swiped right because she was curious and hoped you would too.

Again, congrats and well done.
Your words of encouragement have been appreciated sensei; I don’t think I can have done it without you guys.
Appreciate 6
MKSixer34184.50
King Rudi13154.00
Rmtt8211.00
Kelse921131.50
Dang3r12512.00
      05-04-2020, 07:58 PM   #6497
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
I picked Atomic Blonde when going to the movies with my then-gf. Apparently no one goes to the movies in the afternoon in summer.

Which was sad because I spent all that money and ultimately didn't end up watching the movie. I really wanted to see that movie
Appreciate 2
      05-04-2020, 08:41 PM   #6498
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:

lmao
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2020, 09:02 PM   #6499
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
I picked Atomic Blonde when going to the movies with my then-gf. Apparently no one goes to the movies in the afternoon in summer.

Which was sad because I spent all that money and ultimately didn't end up watching the movie. I really wanted to see that movie
Maybe I'm missing something, but why couldn't you see the movie?

Man, I do miss the cinema days though low key. I had my first kiss during a movie called The roommate. Feel free to do the math on that LMAO.

I vividly remember having my arm fall asleep from refusing to remove it from behind my date's head for the entire movie. My thought process was if I move it I might never get it back there again and there goes my chances at a kiss. I actually had to fake going to the bathroom it got so bad. I did some stretches and came back, but my arm was somehow in pain for like a week after this, shit was brutal.

In retrospect, I think this was because we were so short and the seats were too high which resulted in an awkward arm position. All I know is I got the kiss - Good times
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2020, 10:22 PM   #6500
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Imagine an empty theatre with two people who are in a relationship and what they would do if they were both 20-something year olds in that setting

sprinkle in a movie with charlize theron and you know the rest
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan25107.50
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34184.50
      05-04-2020, 10:24 PM   #6501
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Imagine an empty theatre with two people who are in a relationship and what they would do if they were both 20-something year olds in that setting

sprinkle in a movie with charlize theron and you know the rest
Savage.
Appreciate 1
      05-05-2020, 05:10 AM   #6502
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:

wow what an effort grats..
anytime i put on "Nymphomaniac" from Lars von Trier on a date, i get laid for "free" less than in 20-25mins.. try it yourself.. 100% accuracy..

full version is 5.5 hrs btw..
      05-05-2020, 06:48 AM   #6503
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
anytime i put on "Nymphomaniac" from Lars von Trier on a date, i get laid for "free" less than in 20-25mins.. try it yourself.. 100% accuracy..

I think I started watching one of these one night and was asleep 10 min in. No wonder you get laid in less than 20-25 minutes, they are bored out of their mind......which brings me to a new curiosity - boring them to death to get sex. Could this work?

Wait....whut? 5.5 hours??? Yeah.....boredom is getting you laid sir.
Appreciate 2
yco5737.50
MKSixer34184.50
      05-05-2020, 08:11 AM   #6504
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post

My god dude, I don't think I could bring that movie up on a first date with a straight face. Looks pretty good, maybe I'll archive it and save it for family movie night.
Appreciate 4
Sedan_Clan25107.50
yco5737.50
King Rudi13154.00
      05-08-2020, 04:41 PM   #6505
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

I was just thinking far back into my mid-teen years, I was 14 and she 13, we were riding side by side into a carousel, the special clue at this was, that sometimes in between the ride a flexible roof unfolds above all riders and this was the preferred ride of all teenagers which want to kiss more or less secretly. Considering that this was our imagination of kinda romantic...where the hell are we landed meanwhile?

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50
      05-16-2020, 09:48 PM   #6506
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

More and more of my boys from grad school are getting into relationships. Just a year ago we were getting plastered at the bars and now everybody's getting tied up. I think the writing's on the wall, gotta start taking this stuff seriously.
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8211.00
MKSixer34184.50
      05-17-2020, 07:56 AM   #6507
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
More and more of my boys from grad school are getting into relationships. Just a year ago we were getting plastered at the bars and now everybody's getting tied up. I think the writing's on the wall, gotta start taking this stuff seriously.
Don't rush it my man. I have a few friends who are married now and some of them are going through some shit that makes me happy to be single. I too would like to be in a relationship and eventually married, but with what they are going through I want to be fairly certain it is with the right person first.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
      05-17-2020, 10:55 AM   #6508
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
Don't rush it my man. I have a few friends who are married now and some of them are going through some shit that makes me happy to be single. I too would like to be in a relationship and eventually married, but with what they are going through I want to be fairly certain it is with the right person first.
I don't know man; I also know these types and I think that's a dangerous mentality to have. It's purely speculative and comes from personal experience and a genuine interest in psychology, but I'd wager against staying single for very long and having the "don't rush it" mentality. As we have discussed in this thread prior, I truly believe momentum and staying active in the dating scene is extremely important in finding the "one" and staying sharp. I'm not even talking about 'spitting game' of whatever bullshit dating coach authors regurgitate, but rather just staying active and putting in effort.

Mind you, I'm a complete moron when it comes to dating, so please take that with a grain of salt. I was in a 3 year relationship right out of HS and broke it off last year, so this is all new to me.

Not to mention the great tax incentives you're eligible for if married in this country, I'm eager to get married soon solely for this. Is that bad?
Appreciate 2
      05-17-2020, 11:00 AM   #6509
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
I don't know man; I also know these types and I think that's a dangerous mentality to have. It's purely speculative and comes from personal experience and a genuine interest in psychology, but I'd wager against staying single for very long and having the "don't rush it" mentality. As we have discussed in this thread prior, I truly believe momentum and staying active in the dating scene is extremely important in finding the "one" and staying sharp. I'm not even talking about 'spitting game' of whatever bullshit dating coach authors regurgitate, but rather just staying active and putting in effort.

Mind you, I'm a complete moron when it comes to dating, so please take that with a grain of salt. I was in a 3 year relationship right out of HS and broke it off last year, so this is all new to me.

Not to mention the great tax incentives you're eligible for if married in this country, I'm eager to get married soon solely for this. Is that bad?
The tax benefits won't be of much use if you wake up to someone you'll regret daily.

"Marriage is grand. Divorce is 100 grand"

While I agree to stay active dating, I wouldn't rush marriage. No matter how bad you want to get married.
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00
      05-17-2020, 11:40 AM   #6510
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
The tax benefits won't be of much use if you wake up to someone you'll regret daily.

While I agree to stay active dating, I wouldn't rush marriage. No matter how bad you want to get married.

Yeah this was my point. I'm not saying forget dating altogether (how will you meet "the one" in the first place?), but I'd say probably half of my married friends got married way too soon, like within a year of dating. It's interesting because that number also aligns with the divorce percentage. Being alone sucks, but don't get into a relationship just to be in one.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
premier3is1631.50
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00
      05-17-2020, 11:41 AM   #6511
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
took me 2 months and 3 days but i did it again

moving to the suburbs really did the trick
Appreciate 1
      05-17-2020, 12:03 PM   #6512
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post

Is it naive to think: 'I'm confident enough in my judge of character this won't ever happen to me?'

I don't know, I've always been of the mindset to just tough things out and make it work. I agree with you though, and I am not condoning rushing into marriage, but at some point, you got to take the risk. Plus, wouldn't you rather take that risk young when both parties are malleable? I don’t know about you, but it appears the older people get the sterner they are in their ways.

Quote:
took me 2 months and 3 days but i did it again

moving to the suburbs really did the trick
Deets.
Appreciate 0