BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BMW X5 (F15) and BMW X6 (F16) Forum > Owners Classifieds (non-commercial)

09-09-2019, 08:42 PM   #1
Goodfella10
Private
Rep
Drives: NA

WTB for x5 50i - Fender Vent, Carbon Lip, Black Grills, BM3 License

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey,
Im looking at purchasing the items below for my X5 50i M-Sport. Please let me know if you have any of the items and the price. I would also appreciate any recommendations on where I can get the items.
I found a pair of vents on amazon. Does anyone have experience with these? LINK HERE

Carbon Side Fender Vents
Carbon Front Lip
Black Kidney Grills
BM3 License

Thank you so much!

Appreciate 0
      09-09-2019, 11:07 PM   #2
crackerjack15
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella10 View Post
Hey,
Im looking at purchasing the items below for my X5 50i M-Sport. Please let me know if you have any of the items and the price. I would also appreciate any recommendations on where I can get the items.
I found a pair of vents on amazon. Does anyone have experience with these? LINK HERE

Carbon Side Fender Vents
Carbon Front Lip
Black Kidney Grills
BM3 License

Thank you so much!
I have the oem bmw carbon front lip. I bought it used and it has a small ding in it, but it's mostly on the bottom side and you can barely see it when its mounted. I planned to install it on my f15 50i but traded it before I got the chance. I dont have the mounting kit, so you will have to get creative to support it in the middle. The ends are easy and get two screws. I paid $400 for it. Make me an offer.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2019, 11:56 PM   #3
djrabbi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 M50i

Quote:
Hey,

Carbon Side Fender Vents
Carbon Front Lip
Black Kidney Grills
BM3 License

Thank you so much!
I'm getting carbon lip from China if interested. I can double up the order and save in shipping
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2019, 05:57 AM   #4
Russmov
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5 xDrive 35i

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrabbi View Post
Quote:
Hey,

Carbon Side Fender Vents
Carbon Front Lip
Black Kidney Grills
BM3 License

Thank you so much!
I'm getting carbon lip from China if interested. I can double up the order and save in shipping
I'd be very careful that it has good reviews. I bought a colour matched fibreglass lip from there and it didn't fit at all. Took me months of fighting with them to reimburse about a 5th of what I actually paid. Just my 2 cents
Appreciate 1
      09-10-2019, 07:47 AM   #5
classic_erik
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 23' X7 40i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russmov View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hey,

Carbon Side Fender Vents
Carbon Front Lip
Black Kidney Grills
BM3 License

Thank you so much!
I'd be very careful that it has good reviews. I bought a colour matched fibreglass lip from there and it didn't fit at all. Took me months of fighting with them to reimburse about a 5th of what I actually paid. Just my 2 cents
Agreed, I would stay away from eBay trash.
      09-10-2019, 01:28 PM   #6
Russmov
Major
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by classic_erik View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey,

Carbon Side Fender Vents
Carbon Front Lip
Black Kidney Grills
BM3 License

Thank you so much!
Agreed, I would stay away from eBay trash.
My second lip I bought was eBay but it was more flexible and almost 100% fitment. The first lip was VERY rigid and had no give. I got it through AliExpress, they were actually the ones who refunded me, not the seller themselves.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2019, 06:07 PM   #7
Goodfella10
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerjack15 View Post
I have the oem bmw carbon front lip. I bought it used and it has a small ding in it, but it's mostly on the bottom side and you can barely see it when its mounted. I planned to install it on my f15 50i but traded it before I got the chance. I dont have the mounting kit, so you will have to get creative to support it in the middle. The ends are easy and get two screws. I paid $400 for it. Make me an offer.
Can you send me some photos please? Ill be in the Davis area next month. However, ******** has a lip for ~500 that includes the mounts and is brand new =P. Whats the difference between the OEM one and the carbon one?

Quote:
This is what I was looking for good pointers and reviews!
Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2019, 06:23 PM   #8
djrabbi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Seller has 100% feedback and sent me pics of his customers cars. Looked fine for me. Sold me front lip and rear diffuser for $600 for all 4 pieces.
Appreciate 2
Russmov1328.00
      09-11-2019, 06:27 PM   #9
Russmov
Major
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Seller has 100% feedback and sent me pics of his customers cars. Looked fine for me. Sold me front lip and rear diffuser for $600 for all 4 pieces.
Just wanted to give my experience. Always nice to have real world experience, especially when spending our hard earn money. Hopefully your parts fit perfectly!
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2019, 06:29 PM   #10
djrabbi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Just wanted to give my experience. Always nice to have real world experience, especially when spending our hard earn money. Hopefully your parts fit perfectly!
I agree. I told seller it better fit 98% or I'm disputing but he seems confident. Let's see!
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2019, 06:56 PM   #11
sj22
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 14 F15 50I

I might be getting rid of my BM3 license soon, how soon were you thinking?

Past: 2013 750i xdrive, 2008 535xi
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2019, 07:04 PM   #12
Goodfella10
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj22 View Post
Ill shoot you a PM.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2019, 11:19 PM   #13
Goodfella10
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj22 View Post
Bump..

Haven't heard from you yet. Change your mind?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0