BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-07-2019, 03:22 PM   #133
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Now_Rudi's Avatar
3546
Rep
835
Posts

Drives: Magic Carpet
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a cabinet

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
It was Wednesday
Sex > Masterbatory activities everyday.

This doesn't mean that shared or mutual masterbation wasn't performed however so I guess that counts.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2019, 03:44 PM   #134
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
7200
Rep
20,608
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

See I'm omnipotent
Appreciate 1
UncleWede6101.50

      02-10-2019, 03:18 PM   #135
MGM135is
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
1180
Rep
2,007
Posts

Drives: 135is #399
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: DC area

iTrader: (0)

I watched Overlord and itís about as close to a movie of the game Wolfenstein as Iíve ever seen. It was creepy with a good bit of action and the Atmos soundtrack was very good.
Appreciate 2
Now_Rudi3545.50

      02-10-2019, 03:57 PM   #136
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
7200
Rep
20,608
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Nice waiting for that one to arrive
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2019, 04:17 PM   #137
MGM135is
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
1180
Rep
2,007
Posts

Drives: 135is #399
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: DC area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Nice waiting for that one to arrive
I got it on iTunes.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2019, 04:34 PM   #138
WestRace
Private First Class
69
Rep
137
Posts

Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Los Angels, Ca.

iTrader: (0)

Just finished watching Bridge of Spies. I sort of enjoyed the movie, but when ending credits starting to roll, I was shocked to see Spielberg was the director. Maybe the script was written by the Coen brothers and the lead actor was Tom Hanks so I guess they saved the movie from Spielberg mechanics.
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2019, 04:57 PM   #139
Real Dodger
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
5338
Rep
6,434
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: McKinney TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Watched "Black Panther" last night. What's up with all the hype? On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a five. Not as good as the Thor movies, but it's as good or if not better than the Iron Man movies.
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 3
      02-10-2019, 05:21 PM   #140
Grumpy Old Man
Captain
Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
Canada
2623
Rep
936
Posts

Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Niagara on the Lake

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Watched "Black Panther" last night. What's up with all the hype? On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a five. Not as good as the Thor movies, but it's as good or if not better than the Iron Man movies.
I barely got through it, I liked the Iron Man franchise way better. And correct me if I'm wrong but I think they killed the Black Panther off in the last Avenger's movie.
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2019, 05:30 PM   #141
The Libertine
First Lieutenant
The Libertine's Avatar
United_States
262
Rep
380
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW X5
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
They shall not grow old

What an incredible film!




Make sure you catch the last half hour of the How it was done commentary by Peter Jackson
Wow. Definitely need to watch this Documentary.
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2019, 07:23 PM   #142
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
3101
Rep
1,970
Posts

Drives: F01 ~ Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

Overlord last night.

That was a highly entertaining movie. It has its very frustrating moments though.
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi3545.50

      02-10-2019, 08:40 PM   #143
MGM135is
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
1180
Rep
2,007
Posts

Drives: 135is #399
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: DC area

iTrader: (0)

Double feature day: Upgrade. Wow, I really liked it. Very slick movie with a unique approach to the man machine theme. I donít want to say anything more because I donít want to ruin it.
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi3545.50

      02-10-2019, 10:29 PM   #144
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
7200
Rep
20,608
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM135is View Post
Double feature day: Upgrade. Wow, I really liked it. Very slick movie with a unique approach to the man machine theme. I donít want to say anything more because I donít want to ruin it.
Yep was an interesting one
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2019, 11:53 PM   #145
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
3568
Rep
11,514
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Overlord last night.

That was a highly entertaining movie. It has its very frustrating moments though.
is that the military movie and all of a sudden there's zombies?
__________________
~CinnamonLeatherInterior~21"3Piece AlphaForgedWheels~BMSgoldTitaniumLugz~ 3dCarbonRearSpoiler~3dCarbonFrontLip~3dCarbonSideS kirtExtensions~DTMCarbonDiffuser~CarbonWrapPUFront Splitter~CarbonRearSplitters~PUrearDiffuserTray~
~CarbonEmblems~LedermanzWheel~ShadowlineKit~Double SlatGrills~WstyleCarbonRoofSpoiler~CarbonMirrorCov ers~MeisterschaftEVC90mmQuadExhaust~CarbonTipCover s~KWV1Coilovers~MStylePedals~G2GoldCalipers~35%Tin T~
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 06:53 AM   #146
MGM135is
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
1180
Rep
2,007
Posts

Drives: 135is #399
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: DC area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
is that the military movie and all of a sudden there's zombies?
Not exactly.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 10:41 AM   #147
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Now_Rudi's Avatar
3546
Rep
835
Posts

Drives: Magic Carpet
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a cabinet

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
wifey wants to check this one out
Went to the theater this weekend to watch this gem. HIGHLY recommended!! the girlfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed this one.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 10:42 AM   #148
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Now_Rudi's Avatar
3546
Rep
835
Posts

Drives: Magic Carpet
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a cabinet

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Overlord last night.

That was a highly entertaining movie. It has its very frustrating moments though.
Overlord was great!!! Went to the theater to watch it and was not disappointed.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 10:52 AM   #149
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Now_Rudi's Avatar
3546
Rep
835
Posts

Drives: Magic Carpet
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a cabinet

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Watched "Black Panther" last night. What's up with all the hype? On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a five. Not as good as the Thor movies, but it's as good or if not better than the Iron Man movies.
Black Panther is a terrible movie based off the 15-20 minutes of that I watch right before I turn that garbage off. I rarely turn movies off regardless of how terrible they are. Some of my favorite all time films are just terrible. Case in point, I watched Big Trouble in Little China last night for the 50th time. I have tried to watch Black Panther 4 times now and I just can't do it. It seems like a massive waste of time to me. I'd rather watch an infomercial, at least these people realize the acting is expecting to be shitty. There is nothing more painful than watching someone attempt to act out a terribly written script with all the conviction that they will receive a multitude of awards for....oh....wait, somehow this movie received a shit ton of awards.

Black Panther is damn unwatchable and my condolences to anyone who wasted their time, writing, directing, filming, acting, assisting with production or the poor movie goes that actually sat through it.
Appreciate 2
      02-11-2019, 10:54 AM   #150
The Libertine
First Lieutenant
The Libertine's Avatar
United_States
262
Rep
380
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW X5
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Black Panther is a terrible movie based off the 15-20 minutes of that I watch right before I turn that garbage off. I rarely turn movies off regardless of how terrible they are. Some of my favorite all time films are just terrible. Case in point, I watched Big Trouble in Little China last night for the 50th time. I have tried to watch Black Panther 4 times now and I just can't do it. It seems like a massive waste of time to me. I'd rather watch an infomercial, at least these people realize the acting is expecting to be shitty. There is nothing more painful than watching someone attempt to act out a terribly written script with all the conviction that they will receive a multitude of awards for....oh....wait, somehow this movie received a shit ton of awards.

Black Panther is damn unwatchable and my condolences to anyone who wasted their time, writing, directing, filming, acting, assisting with production or the poor movie goes that actually sat through it.
I want no part of watching it either.
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi3545.50

      02-11-2019, 11:33 AM   #151
Real Dodger
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
5338
Rep
6,434
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: McKinney TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Big trouble in Little China is great! For me, it's a "comfort" movie, but I greatly enjoy it every time I watch it. Kind of like "The Thing" (John Carpenter also).
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi3545.50

      02-11-2019, 11:53 AM   #152
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Now_Rudi's Avatar
3546
Rep
835
Posts

Drives: Magic Carpet
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a cabinet

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Big trouble in Little China is great! For me, it's a "comfort" movie, but I greatly enjoy it every time I watch it. Kind of like "The Thing" (John Carpenter also).
"Ol' Jack Burton says....what the hell."
Appreciate 1
      02-11-2019, 11:54 AM   #153
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
3101
Rep
1,970
Posts

Drives: F01 ~ Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Big trouble in Little China is great! For me, it's a "comfort" movie, but I greatly enjoy it every time I watch it. Kind of like "The Thing" (John Carpenter also).
John Carpenter is a LEGEND!!! Fan of all his films.

Was just watching remastered copy of THEY LIVE!
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi3545.50

      02-11-2019, 11:55 AM   #154
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
3101
Rep
1,970
Posts

Drives: F01 ~ Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
is that the military movie and all of a sudden there's zombies?
That is the movie you're thinking of.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST