BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BMW X5 (F15) and BMW X6 (F16) Forum > BMW X5M (F85) and X6M (F86) Forum

06-14-2022, 08:28 AM   #89
kush43
Private
Rep
Drives: f20

hello i have f30 with apple carplay (activated aftermarket) without fullscreen only half because i have NBTEvo_H
So what version of esys and pzdata need to flash my unit for fullscreen carplay and follow this beautifull tutorial please ?
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2022, 08:31 AM   #90
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kush43 View Post
hello i have f30 with apple carplay (activated aftermarket) without fullscreen only half because i have NBTEvo_H
So what version of esys and pzdata need to flash my unit for fullscreen carplay and follow this beautifull tutorial please ?
If you have USB .bin file as your Aftermarket CarPlay solution, then use 18-03, otherwise you can flash with latest.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2022, 08:34 AM   #91
kush43
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
If you have USB .bin file as your Aftermarket CarPlay solution, then use 18-03, otherwise you can flash with latest.
yes i activate carplay with .bin file with usb but what is 18-03 version ?
PszData version ?
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2022, 08:36 AM   #92
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
yes i activate carplay with .bin file with usb but what is 18-03 version ?
PszData version ?
I-Step 18-03, which is 4.10.20 psdzdata.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2022, 08:39 AM   #93
kush43
Private
Rep

Quote:
I-Step 18-03, which is 4.10.20 psdzdata.
thank, do you have link for full version ?
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2022, 08:41 AM   #94
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
thank, do you have link for full version ?
No, sorry, I do not keep old versions.

Appreciate 0
      06-14-2022, 08:49 AM   #95
kush43
Private
Rep

Quote:
No, sorry, I do not keep old versions.
so i can use the last version to no ?
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2022, 08:55 AM   #96
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
so i can use the last version to no ?
You can, although you will not be able to reinstall your USB .bin CarPlay solution.

Appreciate 0
      06-16-2022, 05:37 PM   #97
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexey Brui View Post
So, I successfully default coded the unit. Then I enabled all necessary flags

HMI_ID_VERSION => id6_light (had id5_plus_plus)
APPLE_ENHANCEMENTS => aktiv
HMI / HMI_39_39_128 => aktiv

Also I enabled some of these flags

CARPLAY_SWT = aktiv
WLAN_DIAGNOSE = aktiv
WLAN_STATUS = aktiv
WLAN_WIFI_DIRECT = aktiv
ENT_MIRACAST = aktiv
ENT_MIRACAST_DISPLAY_SETTINGS = aktiv
ENT_MC_WLAN_STREAM_DMP_COVERART = aktiv
ENT_MC_WLAN_STREAM_DMP_VIDEO = aktiv

Then I cleaned all connections, rebooted the system and tried to repair my phone and the car.
But the Carplay still doesn't work

Looks like the Carplay is connected but when I click on the connected device I don't have the Apple Carplay option and also music and other functions don't work. The Apple Carplay menu also wasn't shown

I would be grateful if you have some suggestions
Thanks!

Attachment 2889860

Attachment 2889861
Wait, you coded the Carplay options manually?

CARPLAY_SWT = aktiv
WLAN_DIAGNOSE = aktiv
WLAN_STATUS = aktiv
WLAN_WIFI_DIRECT = aktiv
ENT_MIRACAST = aktiv

If your vehicle has Carplay option on VO, you shouldnt code this parameters. Just the carplay full screen and apps. Check your VO if carplay optioned you should have 6CP. If not add the 6CP, VO code then FDL code CARPLAY_SWT = aktiv

As a note If your HU had FSC Pack with after market option, that needs to be repatched as far as i know.
, F85 ACC Retrofit
Appreciate 1
      06-18-2022, 03:38 PM   #98
Alexey Brui
Rep
Drives: bmw f36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNGRia View Post
Wait, you coded the Carplay options manually?

CARPLAY_SWT = aktiv
WLAN_DIAGNOSE = aktiv
WLAN_STATUS = aktiv
WLAN_WIFI_DIRECT = aktiv
ENT_MIRACAST = aktiv

If your vehicle has Carplay option on VO, you shouldnt code this parameters. Just the carplay full screen and apps. Check your VO if carplay optioned you should have 6CP. If not add the 6CP, VO code then FDL code CARPLAY_SWT = aktiv

As a note If your HU had FSC Pack with after market option, that needs to be repatched as far as i know.
I've checked it and I have 6CP. I default coded the unit once again and FDL coded CARPLAY_SWT = aktiv. But the behavior still the same. I mean Carplay doesn't work

Maybe you are right and I had after market option. How could I update it? Should I reapply a new FSC code?

Last edited by Alexey Brui; 06-18-2022 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2022, 05:39 AM   #99
4door44
Rep
Drives: 17’ 440i

Quote:
No. If car does not already have CarPlay, it cant just be coded. You need an FSC Code. PM sent.
I’m in the same boat Shawn u think you could help me out?
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2022, 05:45 AM   #100
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4door44 View Post
Your Receive PM function is disabled. PM me when working.

Appreciate 1
      06-21-2022, 05:49 AM   #101
4door44
Rep
Drives: 17’ 440i

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4door44 View Post
Your Receive PM function is disabled. PM me when working.
Thank you for the extremely quick reply, unfortunately I think I have to wait 7 days for pm since I just made this account:/
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2022, 03:27 PM   #102
Jems32
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNGRia View Post
Hello guys,

I have recently purchased 17' F85 with NBT EVO ID5 and i want to activate the Apple CarPlay Full screen option. After making some research found out that it can only be coded if your Evo comes with the version N or O or Higher and i checked mine out it is J. So i need to flash the NBT Evo.

I gathered all the necessary software + data files thanks to Shawn. And i did couple codings at the very first time using the LiTe version.

Also i have the Full version with the Esys 3.30.1 on my other laptop.

The ICOM Next i have is China Clone.
After making searches on the net, it looks like Flashing the NBT is like a Government Secret. No one wants to share the steps. The reason i wrote here as DIY, i contributed alot of DIYs and solutions to BMW community to help lovely DIYers to achieve their goal from their home without needing additional service.

And i want this topic to be the first DIY NBT EVO Programming in the entire world to help people all over the world to use as a proper guidance so they will not fail to flash their NBT Evo with unknown information in the net.

I am at the begining of this journey. I have done alot of programming and codings on E chassis with success and never failed doing it. Including CIC updates Just because there is people in the community provided very good explanations and informations to achive this process to be done succefully and works without an issue.

Watchdogs will not participate the steps or proper setups to conclude this project for sure. But as a big DIYer i would like to work as a Team with the other DIYers to get the things going for our benefit.

If you are knowledgeable and done this process as a DIYer you are welcome to share your experience and steps to shine some light on this DIY!

I will start with this :

I have the software E-Sys_Setup-3.30.1 with v.4.26.35_PSdZData_Full . When you are using the PSdZData Full, you do not need to run the software with Pro Edition. Existing Esys shortcut on your desktop will run the software and flash the modules if the connections are done properly.

As far as the connection goes i have ordered Enet Cable and will be arriving tomorrow.

With the ICOM NEXT i have done this settings to Establish the successful connection :

On the Windows Ethernet Adapter settings find your ethernet and go to properties and choose internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) .

Set like this :

Attachment 2477483

After that open iToolRadar reserve the IP adress then open the EasyConnect and Lock the ICOM.

Note your IP address and open your Esys Software.

Before you get in to your vehicle use 50AMP or more battery charger for proper programming. After the battery charger turned on put your ICOM to the OBD port and Turn the ignition

Open the Esys 3.30.1 software and press the Connect button.

Select the options like this :

Attachment 2477485

Replace with your IP address tcp://XXXXXXXXXXXXXX:50160

and Select Read parameters from VCM and press connect.

This settings should be able to connect to your car successfully.

I have coded the car with this settings without any issue.

Programming might be different.

After making many researches , Some of the people say you should use dhcp from router or you can simply use Dhcp software to get the IP without the router and can be successfully flash the NBT EVO.

Before The Flashing Session :

Here is one of the most important part of Flashing. Many people skipping this step and causing communication issues in between ECUs due to one is updated the other one is not. So you need to check the DEPENDENCY on each module that you want to update.

It is listed under TAL Line when you browse the saved SVT_tal file and click Edit Under EXPERT Mode / TAL Processing. (You need to browse the saved SVT_tal file under the TAL Line)

Attachment 2477869
Attachment 2477870

Each Ecu has PreRequisite Folder and you expand this folder to find out what is the dependecies of your ECU so you do proper update including the Depending ECU.

Here is my example :

Each software version has different dependency profile. The version i have is J16383I. According to this Talline ID=tl_4 idendifies HU_NBT2. When you expend this folder it shows + on the PreRequisite which means there is a dependency and following ECUs also needs to be updated with NBT.

Which is Talline ID=tl_1 and Talline ID=tl_12

Attachment 2478066

You also need to check if the dependency ECU have any other dependency ECU as well. In my case both are okay and does not have any other dependency ECU.

Talline ID=tl_1

Attachment 2478067

Talline ID=tl_12

Attachment 2478068

So when you want to update the NBT in my vehicle i have to choose BDC_GW in my UPDATE list. And Esys will do the management to update whichever needs to be updated first.

Programming Steps :

Because i am working on F85, You will choose F025 on the connection menu. Do not choose anything ends with DIRECT.

After the connection established because you chose Read parameters from VCM, you will see the iStep Shipment level of your vehicle. Note that. We will use this to choose the correct iStep to flash the ECUs.

Comfort Mode First :

1- Read FA (Vehicle Order) at the top and Save with a custom title like FA Order or so.

2- Right Click the FA folder and "Activate FA"

3- You should click the Read SVT on the right column but because we have BDC_BODY this will not work on f85 so you click READ ECU instead.

4- Save the SVT you just read from the ECUs as SVT_ist

5- Under the KIS/SVT Target select the same I-Step (shipment) value you noted.

6- Under the I-Step (Shipment) Select the latest I-Step (target)

7- Choose the Complete Flash on the right side.

8- Click Calculate

9- Save it as SVT_soll

10- Underneath the KIS/SVT you will see TAL menu. Click Calculation.

11- You might get a Warning. Click OK.

12- Save the calculation as SVT_tal

13- On the left side click the Expert Mode.

14- Click Tal ... (3 dot) and Open the SVT_tal

15- You will see all the modules that needs to be updated after TAL Calculation.

16- Click SVT ... (3 dot) and open the SVT_soll

17- Read FA above the FA ... (3 dot). It will automatically generate the file name FA_aus_VCM.xml on the blank FA area.

18- Select Read Vin out of FA and click Read VIN

19- If you want to update the all modules keep it as is. This can be also done on ISTA+ . The reason i am using the Esys to do individual updates. So i click the ALL and unclick all the necessary module updates but click the HU_NBT_63 , then choose only blFlash, swDeploy, cdDeploy, ibaDeploy.

Attachment 2478076

20- Click "Check Software Availability" to make sure you have necessary DATA files in place. And you should see similar to this :

Attachment 2478077

21- Start

If the connection setting done properly your NBT EVO will flash correctly to the latest version. And will update from ID5 to ID6.

Additional info for ICOM Connection :

1) Set a static IP on the Ethernet (not wireless) interface – Use 192.168.254.1
2) Install DHCP server (http://www.dhcpserver.de)
3) Configure DHCP server to listen on the Ethernet interface
4) Click on the buttons to set firewall ports and run as service
5) Connect up your ICOM and it’ll get a DHCP address from the DHCP server

ICOM Config

ConnectionMode = STATIC_IP
Ip = 192.168.68.85
Netmask = 255.255.255.0
Gateway = 192.168.68.99

DHCPSRV.INI
[SETTINGS]

IPPOOL_1=192.168.68.1-254
IPBIND_1=192.168.68.99
AssociateBindsToPools=1
Trace=1
DeleteOnRelease=0
ExpiredLeaseTimeout=3600

[GENERAL]
LEASETIME=86400
NODETYPE=8
SUBNETMASK=255.255.255.0
NEXTSERVER=192.168.68.99
ROUTER_0=192.168.68.1

[DNS-SETTINGS]
EnableDNS=0

[TFTP-SETTINGS]
EnableTFTP=0
ROOT=C:\Users\Osx\Desktop\DHCP\wwwroot
WritePermission=0

[HTTP-SETTINGS]
EnableHTTP=0
ROOT=C:\Users\Osx\Desktop\DHCP\wwwroot
[00-01-A9-00-EE-E9]
IPADDR=192.168.68.1
AutoConfig=06/26/2016 12:41:32
Hostname=ICOM1120134
LeaseEnd=1467070189

Windows Ethernet config:

“Use the following IP Address”
IP 192.168.68.99
Subnet mask 255.255.255.0

Then you can program everything without faults.

ENET :

With ENET you can flash NBT even without DHCP server and with ICOM you can flash ZGW without DHCP server. You can even flash whole car without DHCP server by first flashing the ZGW with ICOM and then flashing the rest with ENET.

NOTE : After the research i think Enet will be the best choice for the UPDATE. ICOM needs more configuration than ENET and because mine is Chinese Clone, it makes even worse. And seems like Enet more reliable over CH ICOM!

ENET CONNECTION :

1- Go to you Network Connections.

2- Open properties

3- Click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)

Make sure looks like this :

Attachment 2478096

4- Plug your ENET cable to your vehicle then to your PC/Laptop + Turn On your ignition.

5- Go to C:/EDIABAS/Hardware/ENET Double Click ZGW_SEARCH

It should look like this :

Attachment 2478094

6 - Open the Esys Software. Click the Connection Button :

Should look like similar to this :

Attachment 2478095

7- Click Connect :

Attachment 2478099

UPDATE

Flashing Successfully DONE & DUSTED with ENET Cable Today.

I did have some issues at the begining but nothing like fail on the flash. I will share here so you know what to do.

First Thing i had problem with was this :

TAL execution started. [C205]
VCM Update: VCM-Update is deactivated. VCM will not be updated. [C197]
[Exception - UNKNOWN] FA must not be null when trying to execute a TAL containing coding transactions
Fatal error while executing tal!
Asynchrone programming failed! [C049]
FA must not be null when trying to execute a TAL containing coding transactions [1358] - SYSTEM_ERROR

SOLUTION is simple. After click the "Read VIN" at the 18th step above Click the Read FA and this will solve this issue.

Second issue was :

[] Failed ProgrammingPrecondition ECUId:HU_NBT2_0x63 error ID:128 - Medium in dvd drive. Flash may have problems when updating drive firmware. Please remove medium from drive before flash. Otherwise flash cannot start. [THROWABLE]

This postponed the flash before started. The reason is i thought CD driver was empty because i pressed Eject button before the flash nothing came out. I pressed 2-3 times later and Bang&Olufsen CD came out and this took care of the this issue.

After that i clicked the START button and Flash Went so smooth in 40-45 min. I did not update the dependencies of the NBT But i updated the ZBE4 Which is idrive controller within 3.5 minutes.

After the Flash NBT EVO 5 menu came back. So you need to code the HMI_VERSION to ID6_Lite and Apple Apps was disabled. Simply activate the APPLE_ENHANCEMENTS from the coding . Now you have ID6 look with AppleCar Play. Because full screen not a codable option. I paid for the service and unlocked the Full Screen with a small Windows software. It did the trick while the CID Blue screen on and now have it all.

Attachment 2478322
Attachment 2478847
Attachment 2481707
Attachment 2478839
Attachment 2478838

Shawn was a BIG help. Appreciated brother. From now on WORLD can use this DIY as a guidance since i have done successfully!

NBT EVO version "V" . One of the latest update up to date. I think it will end with the Z for 2020

I have gathered alot of information from several different websites and members. Mostly Shawn and concluded the project without any issue. Thank you all the hardworking DIYers.

UPDATE 4/26/2021 : NBT EVO "X" and Above not required Apple Car play full screen injection via 3rd party solutions. If you already had Apple Car Play in your vehicle and updated to X or above, you can simply code the NBT to use Full Screen Apple CarPlay.

ID5 to ID6 Skin

HMI_ID_VERSION change this to id6_light

Apps :

APPLE_ENHANCEMENTS => aktiv

Apple CarPlay Full Screen on Version X or above :

HMI / HMI_39_39_128 => aktiv

or

HMI / CARPLAY_FULLSCREEN => aktiv
Hello friend, does this process also work for when changing the NBTEvo HDD? my HDD was damaged and I replaced it but I need to flash
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2022, 07:03 PM   #103
kush43
Private
Rep

i would like to say thank you to this thread, i just flash my nbtevo_Hxxxx to nbtevo_Yxxx with full psdzdata (thank shawn to help me in pm) now i got fullscreen carplay
flashing time was 40min with no issue
So i-step update F020-16-07-503 to F020-22-03-552
with :
-esys 3.30.1
-v.4.35.42_PSdZData_Full
-E-Sys_Launcher_PRO_v2.8.1_Build_155
-.EST token with 50 years.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2022, 08:15 PM   #104
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
i would like to say thank you to this thread, i just flash my nbtevo_Hxxxx to nbtevo_Yxxx with full psdzdata (thank shawn to help me in pm) now i got fullscreen carplay
flashing time was 40min with no issue
So i-step update F020-16-07-503 to F020-22-03-552
with :
-esys 3.30.1
-v.4.35.42_PSdZData_Full
-E-Sys_Launcher_PRO_v2.8.1_Build_155
-.EST token with 50 years.
Good to hear, although E-Sys_Launcher_PRO_v2.8.1 is pretty useless for Codinng newer EVO Head Unit, as many FDL Codes are not mapped.

Appreciate 0
      06-29-2022, 12:39 PM   #105
Jems32
Rep

Hello Shawn

I'm trying to update my NBT Evo I'm getting the below error. My NBT was replaced the HDD for another HDD with the same specification, could you help me?
My BMW had an NBT_Hu, I retrofitted it to an NBT_Evo and activated it in my car, it works radio, bluetooth, etc., only doesn't work functions it needs the HDD like Navigation, Multimedia, etc.

Log

Read SVT before TAL execution started.

TAL execution started.
ExecutionID=2022/06/29-13:29:53.546
[] prepareTALExecution started [PROGRESS]
[] prepareTALExecution finished [PROGRESS]
[] prepareVehicleForFlash started [PROGRESS]
[] prepareVehicleForFlash finished [PROGRESS]
[] SVK-Ist does not match expected SGBMIDs for ecu ECUId:HU_NBT_0x63. Excpected (relevant process classes only): [hwel_00000df5-001_021_021], Actual (relevant process classes only): [hwel_000022e3-001_002_003], Missing SGBMID(s): [hwel_00000df5-001_021_021], Surplus SGBMID(s): [hwel_000022e3-001_002_003] [THROWABLE]
[HU_NBT - 63] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files. [WARN]
[HU_NBT - 63] - [Exception - HU_NBT - 63] SVK-Ist does not match expected SGBMIDs for ecu ECUId:HU_NBT_0x63. Excpected (relevant process classes only): [hwel_00000df5-001_021_021], Actual (relevant process classes only): [hwel_000022e3-001_002_003], Missing SGBMID(s): [hwel_00000df5-001_021_021], Surplus SGBMID(s): [hwel_000022e3-001_002_003]
[HU_NBT - 63] installECUBL started [PROGRESS]
[HU_NBT - 63] installECUBL finished [PROGRESS]
[HU_NBT - 63] finalizeECUBLUpdate started [PROGRESS]
[HU_NBT - 63] finalizeECUBLUpdate finished [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeVehicleFlash started [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeVehicleFlash finished [PROGRESS]
[] prepareVehicleForCoding started [PROGRESS]
[] prepareVehicleForCoding finished [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeVehicleCoding started [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeVehicleCoding finished [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeTALExecution started [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeTALExecution finished [PROGRESS]
TAL execution finished [TAL_EXECUTION_FINISHED]
TAL-Execution finished with status: "FinishedWithError". [C207]
TAL execution finished. Duration: "2min 44s". [C206]

Read SVT after TAL execution started.
Read SVT after TAL execution finished.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2022, 01:47 PM   #106
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenean View Post
Hello Shawn

I'm trying to update my NBT Evo I'm getting the below error. My NBT was replaced the HDD for another HDD with the same specification, could you help me?
My BMW had an NBT_Hu, I retrofitted it to an NBT_Evo and activated it in my car, it works radio, bluetooth, etc., only doesn't work functions it needs the HDD like Navigation, Multimedia, etc.

Log

Read SVT before TAL execution started.

TAL execution started.
ExecutionID=2022/06/29-13:29:53.546
[] prepareTALExecution started [PROGRESS]
[] prepareTALExecution finished [PROGRESS]
[] prepareVehicleForFlash started [PROGRESS]
[] prepareVehicleForFlash finished [PROGRESS]
[] SVK-Ist does not match expected SGBMIDs for ecu ECUId:HU_NBT_0x63. Excpected (relevant process classes only): [hwel_00000df5-001_021_021], Actual (relevant process classes only): [hwel_000022e3-001_002_003], Missing SGBMID(s): [hwel_00000df5-001_021_021], Surplus SGBMID(s): [hwel_000022e3-001_002_003] [THROWABLE]
[HU_NBT - 63] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files. [WARN]
[HU_NBT - 63] - [Exception - HU_NBT - 63] SVK-Ist does not match expected SGBMIDs for ecu ECUId:HU_NBT_0x63. Excpected (relevant process classes only): [hwel_00000df5-001_021_021], Actual (relevant process classes only): [hwel_000022e3-001_002_003], Missing SGBMID(s): [hwel_00000df5-001_021_021], Surplus SGBMID(s): [hwel_000022e3-001_002_003]
[HU_NBT - 63] installECUBL started [PROGRESS]
[HU_NBT - 63] installECUBL finished [PROGRESS]
[HU_NBT - 63] finalizeECUBLUpdate started [PROGRESS]
[HU_NBT - 63] finalizeECUBLUpdate finished [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeVehicleFlash started [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeVehicleFlash finished [PROGRESS]
[] prepareVehicleForCoding started [PROGRESS]
[] prepareVehicleForCoding finished [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeVehicleCoding started [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeVehicleCoding finished [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeTALExecution started [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeTALExecution finished [PROGRESS]
TAL execution finished [TAL_EXECUTION_FINISHED]
TAL-Execution finished with status: "FinishedWithError". [C207]
TAL execution finished. Duration: "2min 44s". [C206]

Read SVT after TAL execution started.
Read SVT after TAL execution finished.
SVK-Ist does not match expected SGBMIDs for ecu ECUId:HU_NBT_0x63 means wrong I-Step Shipment used.

1) Use E-Sys Direct, no Launcher.

2) Use correct I-Step Shipment for svt_soll calculation. NBT HWEL in svt_soll should be Black, not Red / Blue.

Appreciate 0
      06-30-2022, 12:31 PM   #107
Jems32
Rep

Quote:
SVK-Ist does not match expected SGBMIDs for ecu ECUId:HU_NBT_0x63 means wrong I-Step Shipment used.

1) Use E-Sys Direct, no Launcher.

2) Use correct I-Step Shipment for svt_soll calculation. NBT HWEL in svt_soll should be Black, not Red / Blue.
Hello Shawn, I am not able to find an i-step Shipment so that the NBT HWEL in svt_soll should be Black. Is there any way to find out which is the correct i-step? I tried several different i-steps but they are all showing blue or red.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-30-2022, 01:14 PM   #108
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Hello Shawn, I am not able to find an i-step Shipment so that the NBT HWEL in svt_soll should be Black. Is there any way to find out which is the correct i-step? I tried several different i-steps but they are all showing blue or red.
After you calculate KIS/SVT Target, check the box that says "HW-IDs from SVTactual" and then Save as SVT_soll, and see if ECU HWEL is Black, not Red/BLue.

Appreciate 0
      06-30-2022, 01:54 PM   #109
Jems32
Rep

Quote:
After you calculate KIS/SVT Target, check the box that says "HW-IDs from SVTactual" and then Save as SVT_soll, and see if ECU HWEL is Black, not Red/BLue.
It's still the same Red/Blue ... isn't it because I retrofitted to NBT_Evo? and my car is a 2013 and it didn't come with EVO from the factory?
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2022, 02:15 PM   #110
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
It's still the same Red/Blue ... isn't it because I retrofitted to NBT_Evo? and my car is a 2013 and it didn't come with EVO from the factory?
It's Red/Blue becuas eit is retofitted and is not same I-Step Shipment as rest of car. But "HW-IDs from SVTactual" usually will turn HWEL black anyway.

Appreciate 0