BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

05-31-2017, 08:45 PM   #23
ArmyRn33
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 16 X5 50i

No worries Love the feedback and helping of others.....
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2017, 08:16 AM   #24
MN2///M
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: very fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by expidia View Post
I made an appt with my local bmw dealer for next tues.
Let us know what the dealer finds.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2017, 11:49 AM   #25
taxjoc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 50i & 2015 Z4 35i

Quote:
One thing that did happen during my wiring install is the two canbus plug wires are very thin and when I went to plug one one side of the connector the wire snapped off, so I had to cut the connector off on both sides of the harness and I soldered them together and then heat shrunk the connection.
Expidia, I am so sorry you are having the issues with your hitch. What a mess. Let's hope the technician at the dealership can solve the problems. I installed my invisihitch myself in the summer of 2016. The installation went relatively smoothly except for disconnecting the PDC bumper wiring harness with the body of the X5. That was a nightmare. I could not believe how much trouble it was for me to unplug a basic wire connection. I had to have my wife hold the entire bumper while I fiddled with that dang connector for at least 15 minutes. What a chore.

I did have a bit of trouble with the connections near the fuse box, including that Canbus connector. But, after a few tries, everything was fine. Yes, I did use Okee to do the coding. After he finished with the coding, everything worked perfectly (I had him code so that I can read more than three lines of text messages that come in through my iPhone which is nice).

My favorite feature is the camera zoom. It works well. I also like that the guide line moves with the turn of the steering wheel. Really well engineered.

I also have a bike rack that I use from time to time. I found that I had to install one of those male trailer wire sockets that have resistors in it so that the X5 could "see" that there was a trailer connected so that the rear PDC sensors would turn off.

I have not tried to open my rear hatch with my key fob while a trailer is connected. I am able to open the hatch with the button on the hatch.

In light of how small the canbus wire and connector are, I can't help but wonder if the soldering of that wire is the source of your problem. It is so small and carries a lot of data, any disruption of that wire, to me, suggests a problem.

In any event, good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2017, 09:50 AM   #26
expidia
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxjoc View Post
Expidia, I am so sorry you are having the issues with your hitch. What a mess. Let's hope the technician at the dealership can solve the problems. I installed my invisihitch myself in the summer of 2016. The installation went relatively smoothly except for disconnecting the PDC bumper wiring harness with the body of the X5. That was a nightmare. I could not believe how much trouble it was for me to unplug a basic wire connection. I had to have my wife hold the entire bumper while I fiddled with that dang connector for at least 15 minutes. What a chore.

I did have a bit of trouble with the connections near the fuse box, including that Canbus connector. But, after a few tries, everything was fine. Yes, I did use Okee to do the coding. After he finished with the coding, everything worked perfectly (I had him code so that I can read more than three lines of text messages that come in through my iPhone which is nice).

My favorite feature is the camera zoom. It works well. I also like that the guide line moves with the turn of the steering wheel. Really well engineered.

I also have a bike rack that I use from time to time. I found that I had to install one of those male trailer wire sockets that have resistors in it so that the X5 could "see" that there was a trailer connected so that the rear PDC sensors would turn off.

I have not tried to open my rear hatch with my key fob while a trailer is connected. I am able to open the hatch with the button on the hatch.

In light of how small the canbus wire and connector are, I can't help but wonder if the soldering of that wire is the source of your problem. It is so small and carries a lot of data, any disruption of that wire, to me, suggests a problem.

In any event, good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
Thx. sorry my delayed response as i did not realize this thread went to a 2nd page already.
Good news (for me) is that I always had to pull the male trailer plug in order for me to get the trunk to open by any method.
But yesterday as i was getting the trailer ready to go boating . . . for the hell of it I pressed the switch under the trunk lid and "it opened". What I discovered after all my grief with always having to get down on one knee and disconnect the male harness in order to open the trunk lid to load the trunk.
What I discovered is the ignition "has to be off" for the rear switch to open the trunk. Seems I could never get that to work before.
When I back the X5 up to the trailer it only takes a min to hook it onto the ball, hook the two safety chains on and plug the male connector in so the engine was always running/

Either something fixed itself to allow that rear trunk switch to open it now.
If thats the way it was going to operate one would think okee or invisihitch would have told me to shut ignition off???

Okee was supposed to get back to me as he said he thinks bmw changed their coding when using a trailer. he was going to get back to me but never did. he more or less washed his hands of me by saying the car is programmed correctly.
I'll find out tues after the bmw tech goes through the system.

re your canbus comment. I thought of that soldering issue creating extra resistance, but again if that was true, I needed to be told that by invisihitch that this might cause an issue.
The only feedback I get is I must have unplugged a wire during installation causing the PDC issue.
I was going to have the tech replace the connectors anyway if he can.
What a joke it is that bmw buries this tiny connector into the harness wire. Did you have as much fun locating it as I did. my son gave up. he does not have the patience I had in finally finding it.

Interesting on your male resistor solution. did you get that idea from invisihitch?
One would think that solution could have been programmed in. The whole idea of buying this style hitch is that they should be able to program in and disable the PDC warning if there is a bike hitch attached. but I dont know how the car would know this where with a trailer it is plugged into the system. There is a flat 4 hole standard female plug in the harness one would think plugging something into that could tell the car you have a bike hitch inserted. I asked okee and he said I have to ask invisihitch, I emailed the question to steve with no response as to what is that plug for?

re connectors . . . What I found when it comes to the pulling apart connectors is (and the first page of the directions suggests this) you first have to study how various connectors separate. Probably would have been best to watch a you tube video on how to disconnect that pdc sensor. My son was holding the facia while I had a chance to study it with a magnifying glass. each connector is like studying a puzzle as to how they snap apart.

Invisihitch should supply a separate page with a blow up of the PDC connector as I've seen other posters here and in other forums said they broke it when trying to separate it.

As to the OP's original question on feedback as to how good the invisihitch is . . . My jury is still out on if were to get rear ended or my x5 was stolen if I would go through all of this again. I read the glowing user happiness with the product. But I think many of those users had someone else install it, they might not have been privy to issues back and forth with invisihitch to get the install working correctly.

I'd say I have at least 10 hours out of my life spent between the several programming appointments and my having to check and recheck that every wire was plugged in correctly 3 times and its proper color in the correct slot.

Steve stopped responding to my emails weeks ago about my several unresolved issues (last question I had was answered from daryl and very timely).
I can understand from steves view it is frustrating from his end that he cant rule out installer error. Hopefully my Tues bmw appointment will tell me if it was user error. That thin canbus wire snapping off is not an invisihitch issue as it is the frailness and fault of the oem bmw harness that came from invisihitch. Im sure pro installers already know to handle the canbus with care.

Unless someone lives near atlanta or has a bmw dealership that will install it for you . . . after all my grief, I'd probably just opt for the bmw oem hitch. So you have to see a small black square hole in your facia when the ball mount is not connected . . . this to me is better than the grief im going through. The problem is there are not enough qualified invishitch installers around the country. If you can find a bmw dealer that will do it, then go for it. The nearest shop invisihitch could point me to was a body shop in hartford, CT that once did an install for someone. 2 hrs from me. I was not about to let just a body shop work on my $60,000 list x5, so I had to do it myself.

I did some reading before I ordered it in various forums. Mostly good reports. But I'm not a big believer in great reviews as they can be (and are many times) solicited. I'm more concerned with issues that people had and how well and fast the company addresses any issues.

Steve did swap out fast a plastic hitch dust cover that came damaged in only a few days. But when it came to swapping out the probable defective bmw control box when okee could not get the computer to recognize it when he first tried to program it where as the 2nd one he instantly could see. That replacement was sent by 7 day shipping. Then they would not send my requested swap of a 2 inch drop hitch ball mount until they received the faulty controller box back. The replacement did come in like 5 days, but the whole swapping out process seemed to take 3 weeks! Steve did not charge me shipping and also picked each return up for free. He does what ever it takes to make things right, but I think he gave up on me.

Like I said, if it wasnt a 28 hour round trip for me to have steve install it . . . thats the way I would have gone. if you are near him or your dealer will do it then the hitch is great. but this has not been my experience so far and Im not about to put that kind of wasted miles on my x5. If I travel distance other than for boating "I always rent a car".

to me, a few hundred dollars for labor is better than the 10 hours of my labor out of my life and the 2 months time, just trying to get it potentially working as advertised. Now I'll have to pay probably hundreds more on tues for bmw's labor.

If I find my issues user related, I'll be happy to modify this post.

Update: Well, it wasn't user "user install" error . . . thats what I kept getting back from the programmer and the hitch seller steve. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck, I'm pretty adept at mechanical, computer and and electrical installs if I did not think I could install this system I would not have attempted it.

The tech at Bmw re-went went through my install of the wires from the oem harness invisihitch sent me as to each colored striped wire was plugged solidly into each slot in the connectors and the back of the fuse box from the invisihitch directions which are very clear and in color.

The PDC (parking assistant warnings) the tech though his computer said he showed the left front bumper sensor to have given off 35 errors since I've owned the car over the past 3 months!
I also noted in past emails that I used to get dash warnings sometimes when stopping at a light or sometimes in my driveway where it would be and toss out of reverse back into park until I pressed the PDC off switch even before I installed the hitch. It got more frequent after the hitch was installed probably as the sensor was slowly dying.
Bmw ordered the PDC sensor part and installed it when I bought the car back the next morning.
No charge as the x5 is still under full warranty.
He also said the canbus connection I had to solder after a thin wire snapped off trying to plug it in during installation and shrink wrap is working fine that way.

Both Steve and Okee and Daryl since they could only go so far in diagnosing what my issue could be remotely back and forth by email did say the PDC issue had nothing to do with the programming. They suggested it could be a lose wire that I might have knocked lose during install or a wire in the wrong slot. But I did send them colored pics of each of the 8 or so connections I had to make. They both suggested that I bring it to a dealer to check out.

In install hindsight I was disappointed in that I had to use emails back and forth with steve. I knew before I bought it that I am located 1,000 miles from steve's invisihitch location near Atlanta GA and I'm in upstate NY . . . It was annoying waiting several days for responses, if at all. Steve did email me back with a list of my issues and tried to address them all, but by email. Before I bought the hitch from my reading of others that installed the hitch themselves I thought they were just picking up the phone and steve was helping them with answers. I only talked with steve once (I think), when he took my order. Back and forth emails for installation issues over a two month period if I had foreseen that would have been a deal breaker for me and I would have just went with the bmw oem hitch and installed it myself, then downloaded the fee apps out there to program the coding myself.

Okee the programmer, was more efficient. I'm sure invisihitch will say they got the first control box back, plugged it in and it worked fine. Steve told me most of the time its installer error not the box. But okee could not program the system to see the trailer as he could not get his computer to see the first box, but he immediately saw the second one and finished very quickly.

One can see my concern with the PDC errors coming up because the whole idea of the harness and box being wired into the system is to shut down the PDC from going off when the x5 sees a trailer is hooked up. It happened to be coincidental that at the same time I installed the hitch, I also had a bad left front PDC sensor.

Lastly, my other issue was when the trailer was hooked up the only way I could get and of the tailgate switches to work was to get down on my knee and pull the male connector from the trailer out of its socket. This was totally annoying as when you go boating you toss stuff in the cargo space. Okee had said this might be an issue in that bmw might have changed their coding and he would check it out and get back to me, but he never did. By luck last week I tried the tailgate switch while the trailer was hooked in and the tailgate opened.

The resolution was for that switch to work the motor and ignition has to be "off". So I chased my tail for 2 months with that one. One would think either okee the programmer or someone from invisihitch would have known that.

Sorry for the length of this post but its the nature of bmw owners to be particular and that we want things done correctly. Back and forth emails to try and resolve issues and no one knowing how to open a bmw tailgate when the trailer is hooked up after spending $1200 for the system is a disappointment . . . along wit my wasted time and frustration. I hope that this can be of benefit to others installing the invisihitch on their own and its not working correctly.

Clearly, invishitch needs more local qualified installer locations when one does not live in proximity to their Atlanta shop. I can imagine what other self installers went through when the product was execuhitch and they were selling a fully electronic automatic version which they dont seem to make anymore . . probably due to too many issues.

Last edited by expidia; 06-09-2017 at 07:36 AM..
Appreciate 1
      06-12-2017, 02:23 PM   #27
MN2///M
Captain
United_States
Rep

expidia, Glad you got this sorted. I installed mine and had no issues. I think this is the case for many, but there's always going to be one and unfortunately for you, your's was it.

I'm going to check my trunk opening the next time I have the trailer plugged in. Pretty sure mine can be running (2017 X5 Jan Delivery) and I can open the trunk manually. I did check with the driver's switch and key fob; both on mine give a warning on the instrument display that it is disabled/manual only or something similar. I'll also grab a picture of the message if I think about it.

This is changeable through coding, but I've had a problem with the trunk lid hitting objects loaded on the trailer previously, so prefer to have to open it from the rear to ensure clearance.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2017, 06:45 PM   #28
expidia
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN2///M View Post
expidia, Glad you got this sorted. I installed mine and had no issues. I think this is the case for many, but there's always going to be one and unfortunately for you, your's was it.

I'm going to check my trunk opening the next time I have the trailer plugged in. Pretty sure mine can be running (2017 X5 Jan Delivery) and I can open the trunk manually. I did check with the driver's switch and key fob; both on mine give a warning on the instrument display that it is disabled/manual only or something similar. I'll also grab a picture of the message if I think about it.

This is changeable through coding, but I've had a problem with the trunk lid hitting objects loaded on the trailer previously, so prefer to have to open it from the rear to ensure clearance.
Thx, the bmw tech last week found the left front sensor has given off 35 errors so they replaced it but since I left it is still giving off errors especially when braking to a stop harder than normal. And Im still getting no parking assistant available from time to time.
I think its all PDC related. Bringing it back to dealer for tech to put back on computer wWed.

I used the x5 to trailer my boat sunday and the only way the trunk will open is with the motor off and only the tailgate switch is active. I'd be interested in your feed back as if yours operates the same way. I could see why BMW has it turned off as my trailer is far back, but if one has a bike rack in the hitch and you hit the door switch to open the tailgate . . . its going to mess up the paint on the tail gate as it opens pretty fast.

Last edited by expidia; 07-13-2017 at 06:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2017, 12:52 PM   #29
expidia
First Lieutenant
Rep

update: the dealer had replaced the left front PDC sensor last week.
Today they found a break in the harness wire that runs between the left and right sensors.

He is ordering a new harness to be installed friday which he said its better then trying to repair the broken wire.

Hopefully, a faulty wire makes sense, because I notice the PDC malfunction error on my dash comes on more often for those times I brake harder when coming to a light that changes quickly.

Its a few hour job as they have to drop the front bumper facia.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2017, 02:20 PM   #30
Cybertronic
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G30 M550i, E30 M3

Can someone give me an email or PM address to contact the invisihitch guys?
Interested in getting one for my F15. Thx
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2017, 03:07 PM   #31
expidia
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertronic View Post
Can someone give me an email or PM address to contact the invisihitch guys?
Interested in getting one for my F15. Thx
Steve Nance
Invisihitch
(678) 400-0121
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2017, 07:18 PM   #32
MN2///M
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I used the x5 to trailer my boat sunday and the only way the trunk will open is with the motor off and only the tailgate switch is active.
So had the trailer connected today. The rear hatch on mine will open with the motor running if in park, but only via the hatch button and only when the key seems to be in close proximity.

Not sure if this is something that could be coded out other than by removing the trailer lock on the FOB and driver's switch.

My PDC does deactivate and I noticed that my blind spot warning goes off randomly. This may be due to the particular trailer I am towing as it is about a foot wider than the X5 at only about 4 feet behind it; very short tongue.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2017, 08:27 PM   #33
expidia
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN2///M View Post
So had the trailer connected today. The rear hatch on mine will open with the motor running if in park, but only via the hatch button and only when the key seems to be in close proximity.

Not sure if this is something that could be coded out other than by removing the trailer lock on the FOB and driver's switch.

My PDC does deactivate and I noticed that my blind spot warning goes off randomly. This may be due to the particular trailer I am towing as it is about a foot wider than the X5 at only about 4 feet behind it; very short tongue.
Thx for taking the time to check that out for me. I passed your comments along to Okee, the coder I used from codemycar.com.

I'll await his answer.

Update on my PDC issue and hopefully its resolved now.
Today the dealer replaced the front PDC wiring harness by dropping the front bumper cover. He found the harness had a section that had chaffed thru the insulation.
Luckily all was covered under warranty and it was not a result of the invisihitch harness which is a bmw oem rear harness and control box that I installed.

So far, no camera errors or messages saying PDC unavailable

Last edited by expidia; 06-16-2017 at 09:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2017, 11:08 PM   #34
F15GorDe
Well versed in the care and feeding of BMWs
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15d, F10

As to the OP's original question on feedback as to how good the invisihitch is . . . My jury is still out on if were to get rear ended or my x5 was stolen if I would go through all of this again.

I can answer this: the airhead that did hit me square in the middle is glad that I didn't have either the receiver or the ball inserted. If I had they would have been unable to drive away. Damage to me was the bumper cover and the right center sensor. The invisihitch assembly had no deflection at all, while I did not see them coming, I was stopped in a long line of traffic, she was going 10-15 mph when she hit me.
      06-17-2017, 06:17 AM   #35
expidia
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F15GorDe View Post
As to the OP's original question on feedback as to how good the invisihitch is . . . My jury is still out on if were to get rear ended or my x5 was stolen if I would go through all of this again.

I can answer this: the airhead that did hit me square in the middle is glad that I didn't have either the receiver or the ball inserted. If I had they would have been unable to drive away. Damage to me was the bumper cover and the right center sensor. The invisihitch assembly had no deflection at all, while I did not see them coming, I was stopped in a long line of traffic, she was going 10-15 mph when she hit me.
Ya, it definitely beefs up your rear end. If you do the install yourself one can see how much its beefed up because the 4 bolts that hold on the OEM crossbar that you are replacing can be held with one hand once removed is just a piece of metal weighing about 15 lbs. The Invisihitch crossbar probably weighs 65 lbs and is best installed with two people lining it up back on the 4 bolts.

I leave my ball mount during most of the nice weather as I use my boat each weekend. I like the protection it affords my X5 for the jerks that parallel park by using your bumper as a stop. Note: its actually illegal to leave your ball mount on in some states without a trailer. Screw um . . . I'm just a rebel at heart I guess!

Now that I know my parking sensor issue was a fault of a chaffed front harness wire if my X5 was damaged or stolen it would probably take me 2 hrs to replace it with another invisihitch. the inside wiring is only like 8 color coded wires that 4 of them snap into the back slots of the fuse box. And the other 4 snap into the slots in to connectors that pop open.

The part of the install that takes the longest time is popping out each fender clip and the ones along the facia cover with a plastic nylon panel pry tool (a set is avail. from amazon for $10: https://www.amazon.com/Auto-Removal-...l+Removal+Tool

You can tug the panel pretty hard to release each clip once the tool is pressed into the clip release. You only need to use the small flat panel tool of the set. Which you just push in between the space along the fender cover and same for bumper cover Its actually all on piece.

Also best to have someone assist to hold the other end of the facial panel as you are loosening it so you don't scratch the paint.

I did mine in my driveway.

Its very unnoticeable leaving it on especially when I put the black plastic ball cover on. The one on there now is even less noticeable because I swapped the original one for one with a 2 inch drop which levels my trailer tongue better.

Lastly I dont use the chrome ball it comes with as they rust quickly. I only use stainless steel balls and I buy the combo balls that I can swap my 1 7/8th boat trailer for a 2 inch ball when I hook up my utility trailer. It has a pin in the middle of the ball you can push out with a car key to swap balls.http://www.convert-a-ball.com

You need to still keep the SS ball lightly greased or siliconed even though its SS as I noticed my son's convert-a ball was rusting from the winter water and salt as he leaves it on all year uncovered. I've never seen any rust on mine.

Last edited by expidia; 07-13-2017 at 07:12 PM..
Appreciate 1
      06-17-2017, 02:57 PM   #36
expidia
First Lieutenant
Rep

Today, just before launching boat at ramp car was running and I pressed the tailgate switch on the tailgate "and it opened".

The shorted out wire in the front PDC harness must have also been responsible for the tailgate switch not working when motor running : to bmw of south Albany, NY. service dept.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2019, 12:19 PM   #37
ferrarif1
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85, G05, E46M3

I have been trying to contact Invisihitch to buy a hitch for my X5M but can't get in touch with them. I read a rumor that they went out of business, does anyone know what is going on?
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2019, 01:29 PM   #38
CanadianLurker
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5 xDrive35d

They still seem to have a website: http://www.invisihitch.com/about/

and here: http://execuhitch.com/tow-hitches/

About
Execuhitch is the North American distributor of the “Invisihitch” product line — the invisible hitch for towing and for connecting bike racks, cargo platforms, etc. The Invisihitch installs behind the bumper and leaves no evidence of a hitch on your vehicle when the ball mount or bike-rack connector is removed. It is truly invisible when not in use!

Call us directly at (678) 400-0121 with any questions or to place your order!
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2019, 05:05 PM   #39
leo95se
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 e92 M3, '15 F15 X5d

I’ve heard the same and they haven’t replied to voice or emails
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2019, 09:47 PM   #40
1norseman
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 50i

See post #30
https://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...1565379&page=2
Invisihitch equipment/machines, were sold at an auction.

Steve Nance mentioned above from old post on 6-14-17, is now the CEO of Stealth Hitches I just realized reading above posts.
(unless there are two Steve Nance's in the ATL area, making hidden hitches)

I'm not sure why he left Invisi and started something else, but new number is:
Steve Nance: 678-714-3592 steve@stealthhitches.com http://stealthhitches.com

I have the Stealth Hitch, and so far very pleased with it..
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2019, 10:19 PM   #41
ferrarif1
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1norseman View Post
See post #30
https://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...1565379&page=2
Invisihitch equipment/machines, were sold at an auction.

Steve Nance mentioned above from old post on 6-14-17, is now the CEO of Stealth Hitches I just realized reading above posts.
(unless there are two Steve Nance's in the ATL area, making hidden hitches)

I'm not sure why he left Invisi and started something else, but new number is:
Steve Nance: 678-714-3592 steve@stealthhitches.com http://stealthhitches.com

I have the Stealth Hitch, and so far very pleased with it..
Thanks for the detail. I came to this conclusion after realizing I had an email exchange with Steve Nance at Invisihitch and he was now the face of Stealth.

I have an invisihitch on my 35d and it would have been nice to have a compatible hitch on my M. For those with the Invisihitch who live with road salt/winter weather, make sure to keep the rotating lock inside the hitch block well lubricated or you will quickly have an unusable hitch.

For those that need a different height tow bar or bike receiver mount, it may be possible to mount the Stealth stainless locking block to an invisihitch and extend the life of your hitch. The block can be replaced without removing the bumper cover.

Last edited by ferrarif1; 01-28-2019 at 10:35 PM..
Appreciate 1
      01-29-2019, 04:59 AM   #42
leo95se
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 e92 M3, '15 F15 X5d

I emailed them asking the same thing. My coupling box lever arm broke (why it’s plastic, I don’t know) so I’m hoping I can swap.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 07:22 AM   #43
ferrarif1
Major
United_States
Rep

I received the following message from Invisihitch this morning:

"Good morning,
Invisihitch was my husband's business. He passed away recently so I had to shut down Invisihitch. I'm sorry I am not able to help you.
Kim Savell"
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 11:58 AM   #44
1norseman
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo95se View Post
I emailed them asking the same thing. My coupling box lever arm broke (why it’s plastic, I don’t know) so I’m hoping I can swap.
Maybe the auction company could get you in touch with whoever bought out the inventory? Who knows what's left of the parts?
Appreciate 0