F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > F/S Or Lease Takeover. RARE!! 18' 340i xdrive 6MT BSM/CORAL RED INT 20K MILES
proTUNING Freaks

11-26-2020, 08:18 AM   #1
Savageenterprise
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 (E93)

Garage List
F/S Or Lease Takeover. RARE!! 18' 340i xdrive 6MT BSM/CORAL RED INT 20K MILES

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 41,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am currently in lease through BMW financial services on my 2018 BMW 340i xdrive. I am looking to have someone either assume the rest of the lease or take it over to buy out the car. Buyout is just under 39k including taxes in New York. I want $1500 down and the lease assumption fee is $500 through BMW financial services. Just being able to buy the car this way saves you a ton of money in taxes because a dealer would realistically list this car for about what I'm selling it at and then you would have to pay taxes on top.

It is a very rare color combination of Black Sapphire Metallic with Coral Red interior and a manual transmission. One of the last 18 340's off the production line.

I took delivery 9/25/18, the lease matures 9/25/21 with a total allotment of 36K miles. Car currently has a little under 20k miles and only 10 months left on the lease. Car is mostly stock, I have listed the mods below.

-Burger tuning intake
-Dinan Midpipe
- IND Black reflectors
- CF trunklid spoiler

My car is incredibly clean, no scrapes or dents or dings etc. NO ACCIDENTS. Only selling because I just had another kid and want to get a truck but cant afford both at the same time. On cars.com, my 340 is the only one for sale in the entire country with my color combo and a manual tranny. Please PM me for more details, I have also provided the link to my Cars.com listing. Thanks

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...0567/overview/