03-14-2024, 09:55 PM   #1
XxBBVTMxX
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 35d, 2008 Lexus IS-F

Garage List
Scammer on eBay!

Do not buy parts from CarLights360, out of NJ.

Total scammer…

Bought a BMW F15 fender liner from them and it didn’t match the pictures. The part I received at best looks like a piece of plastic they cut themselves!

Now, they are being unresponsive and wanting to give me only 70% of my money, even-though they state “hassle free returns”

Asking the community to put the word out on these people. I’ll be calling eBay tomorrow to make a second complaint.

I’ve attached a picture of their listing, what I received, and now them trying to get me to accept a 70% return. Just look at the part in relation to the floor to see how flat the POS plastic is, and it’s all plastic.. no cloth material inlays for sound dampening. Delusional seller!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-15-2024, 02:43 PM   #2
shimmy23
F15 daddymobile
Rep
Drives: GS X5

what a bummer! live and learn... now you know what to expect from most asian based aftermarket body part pieces
      03-15-2024, 02:48 PM   #3
XxBBVTMxX
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 35d, 2008 Lexus IS-F

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmy23 View Post
what a bummer! live and learn... now you know what to expect from most asian based aftermarket body part pieces

I went off of the picture, but now eBay is dealing with the seller. I got one from
RockAuto and it’s exactly how it should be, so the part is here. I just need eBay to get my money back which they will because this seller has “Seller pays for Return” and “Hassle Free Returns”. They just trying to be shady 🤷🏽‍♂️
Appreciate 1
shimmy232350.00