BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BMW X5 (F15) and BMW X6 (F16) Forum > BMW X5M (F85) and X6M (F86) Forum

11-17-2016, 06:16 PM   #23
BMWOO7
BMW CCA #505303
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5M / 2013 SVT Raptor

Thank you kindly!!

I know there are allot of posts about tires etc... but I've always been skeptical of the eBay wheels.

I'd be interested with a good set of eBay wheels and some DWS06's. I've heard great reviews about those tires.

I've actually looked at a couple sets of BMW 20" Take-Off's (469M) and was thinking of getting a set of those and some DWS06 tires but wasn't sure if the 20" non-M wheels would fit on the F85 X5M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
Buy BMW replica wheels throw some winters or conti DSW tires (which are great) you should be at 2500ish, done, Want me to build you a setup, people helped me so i feel i need to pass it on, (I knew nothing about revs per mile, aspect, hub sizes, rolling diameter) The X drive is sensitive so you want to be within 1% of stock

and by build i mean i will tell you what works

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/1822469...&ul_noapp=true

these + 275/315 DWS tires which are all seasons but worked just fine in deep snow....I like these because they still perform well without snow
      11-17-2016, 06:32 PM   #24
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWOO7 View Post
Thank you kindly!!

I know there are allot of posts about tires etc... but I've always been skeptical of the eBay wheels.

I'd be interested with a good set of eBay wheels and some DWS06's. I've heard great reviews about those tires.

I've actually looked at a couple sets of BMW 20" Take-Off's (469M) and was thinking of getting a set of those and some DWS06 tires but wasn't sure if the 20" non-M wheels would fit on the F85 X5M.
the ebay wheels are fine for our purpose, they cast not forged so they are weaker but any good pothole will take out the strongest wheel. i ran a bunch of sets without issue